No announcement yet.

Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think it will ever be implemented just like we could have 12 farming squares but we only have 9 lol

Comment

• auction will be on that market option, homestead? some said its where that spirit thingy on skycity patch later

Comment

• Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
        I really hope it's an in game trading system with other players. But I can see flaws with that, especially with the roses for charm points and gold.
        Maybe it'll have limits on how much can be traded every day and or what items can be traded.
        There's no real flaw, it's already in game. (not R2)

Also, Roses... LOL, do you not see all those petals all over your screen from time to time? there are many Roses, and you can already send them to anyone you want.
        Gold... meh, Trading Gold is not that important in this game.
        What's important is the Crystalloids, this will be the major selling item if Player Trading is ever in R2 wartune.

What items can or can not be traded is already in game ( in R2), Bound and Unbound, it's already there.

Comment

• i think its gona be some kind of market place i hope

Comment

• They may change soon to never .

Comment

• I think it will be for furniture, each piece give a stat, more you collect the more stats u gain. seen it in another game which i cant remember name of, but it was a throne room. might of been magic world online i dunno.
              BuzzKill
              Shadow Vale

Comment

• The Homestead will be gone and replaced with a "sky thing" for your future pet. In 1.8 or 1.9 i dont remember.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                  The Homestead will be gone and replaced with a "sky thing" for your future pet. In 1.8 or 1.9 i dont remember.
                  there is no 1.8 1.9 just 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                    The Homestead will be gone and replaced with a "sky thing" for your future pet. In 1.8 or 1.9 i dont remember.
                    Huh? completely wrong. The homestead will be removed, yes, but "sky thing" has nothing to do with future pets, it's a place where you can enter arena, do bounties and MANY other things.

Comment

• Yup, it's pets in 2.0 (tho the source I am looking at doesn't say where it's placed, from the looks, it's just like Troop's window)
                      And man... the pets require 100 rage in combat to use... LOL

I wonder why they skipped 1.# and went straight to 2.0 tho, kinda funny, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by symedia View Post
                        there is no 1.8 1.9 just 2.0
                        So we`ll jump straight from 1.6 to 2.0?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                          yes:P 2.0 is a massive patch with loads of new contents.. so it feels like they added 1.7/8/9 into 2.0

Comment

• maybe to buy items with gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                              Well I dont think so. We are getting 1.66 (reliable source), and I believe there is some 1.8-1.9 too.

I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                Huh? completely wrong. The homestead will be removed, yes, but "sky thing" has nothing to do with future pets, it's a place where you can enter arena, do bounties and MANY other things.
                                OK I took the name wrong but I have seen a picture with the pets place in the same location where is homestead now.

I do not exist.
                                For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X