No announcement yet.

Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPPOSITE OF YOU"WarriorAsh" I think it's more complicated...

Comment

stop arguing ppl , idk u guys figure it out or not ... but try open Friend List Window , there is a group of Friend , Guild and Family ...

so ... spouse ?
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

item trading maybe

Comment

oooohhhhh that i like

Comment

lol hope so ;p

Comment

There's something called "Rested exp" by the exp bar. It probably has something to do with that.

Comment

I think I gonna think Homestead as a get-together group hub, trading some items, special trainings, and anything else to think of.
                WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                  Homestead is Like a farmhouse/ranch/ colonial house / Plantation. So I'm thinking extra characters etc that you can bring with you on campaigns or clothes storage locker for new costumes. Something stupid probably.
                  I'm with you. I think you can change your appearance and personalise your character a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    stop arguing ppl , idk u guys figure it out or not ... but try open Friend List Window , there is a group of Friend , Guild and Family ...

so ... spouse ?
                    I do believe the homestead will have something to do with a family, perhaps marriage with bonuses just like friendship levels.

Comment

• Isn't an Auction House or Trading System if Yes it's great!!!

Comment

• Homestade become a trade center what i have hear about.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• I like your profile pic, it comes from Elfen Lied right?
                          The character Lucy.

Comment

• That is something I need so I can get some gold from friends since I have really good items they need.
                            or maybe it will host the spire?

Comment

• Shop where people can sell or buy items.. i wish like real money auction.. lol

Comment

• no it was Eden Eternal

Comment

Working...
                                X