Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls removed S1 from cross server BG due to unfairness on patch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to separate S1 from others...hmm...could be another additional maintenance to do that and oh another additional maintenance a week later...so no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
      Maybe they did spend 10k and caught up those 2-3 months advantage but will now lose out due to the extra week with the new sylphs?

Giving S1 an advantage because they already have an advantage is a terrible reason. I can see it in golf, "Yes, I'm a better golfer than you, which is why I deserve a better handicap!"
      well...like i said its the minority that spent that much. The bulk of the whiners here aren't in the minority as far as I can tell...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

S1 is r2s baby, first server, parents always spoil their first kid .
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          well...like i said its the minority that spent that much. The bulk of the whiners here aren't in the minority as far as I can tell...
          And what does that have to do with anything? We still have to fight other people on S1. If you think it's not a big deal then, when your server gets the new sylphs, wait an extra week.

Comment

And what does that have to do with anything? We still have to fight other people on S1. If you think it's not a big deal then, when your server gets the new sylphs, wait an extra week.
            It isn't a big deal lol. You are blowing it out of proportion.

Comment

dont remove S1 add the patch to all servers that way bugs are actually found faster and no whining about S1 have a special bg/arena etc

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                It isn't a big deal lol. You are blowing it out of proportion.
                I'm sure you won't mind waiting an extra week before doing anything with the new sylphs after it's released on your server.

Comment

s1 has like one "powerful" sylph from the two new ones in sylph rankings. If you're losing to some noobs with a 1000 br white fire/electric, welllllll... you'd lose anyways. Not much unfairness to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    s1 has like one "powerful" sylph from the two new ones in sylph rankings. If you're losing to some noobs with a 1000 br white fire/electric, welllllll... you'd lose anyways. Not much unfairness to that.
                    I'm seeing new sylphs at 25k, 12k, 9k, 10k, 9k, ... Those are much stronger than the 1k br sylphs you're talking.

Comment

I'm seeing new sylphs at 25k, 12k, 9k, 10k, 9k, ... Those are much stronger than the 1k br sylphs you're talking.
                      Wouldn't call 10k powerful. Both my shrimp sylphs even my shrimp iris without any enchants whatsoever have more than that. Which brings me back to the only one "powerful" sylph aka ssore's amazon queen @25k which could make some people worry sure, but the rest well you should have already passed 10k sylph br a long while ago.

Comment

I'm sure you won't mind waiting an extra week before doing anything with the new sylphs after it's released on your server.
                        Im not on s1 lol. So yes i don't mind waiting an extra week. Been doing that for all the patches so far anyway lol. it isn't a big deal at all. They get a head start yes but that doesn't necessarily mean they get a huge advantage over the rest. Remember this is a cash game. People can just cash to catch if they really wanted to. Point is 1 week isn't that much of a time. We will get it very soon. So stop the complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Im not on s1 lol. So yes i don't mind waiting an extra week. Been doing that for all the patches so far anyway lol. it isn't a big deal at all. They get a head start yes but that doesn't necessarily mean they get a huge advantage over the rest. Remember this is a cash game. People can just cash to catch if they really wanted to. Point is 1 week isn't that much of a time. We will get it very soon. So stop the complaining.
                          So when your server gets the new sylphs, you won't do anything involving them for another week then?

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Wouldn't call 10k powerful. Both my shrimp sylphs even my shrimp iris without any enchants whatsoever have more than that. Which brings me back to the only one "powerful" sylph aka ssore's amazon queen @25k which could make some people worry sure, but the rest well you should have already passed 10k sylph br a long while ago.
                          Funny how you first said 1k br sylphs.

10k is pretty powerful for such a short time. How long did it take you to make a 10k br sylph? Go farm 60 essences then see how quickly you can raise it to 10k br. And I can assure you they won't remain at just 10k by the time CW comes around. I doubt you can get a fire/electric sylph as strong as theirs in CW without cashing way more than them.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-22-2014, 03:01 PM. Reason: Merging double post

Comment

Sure when patch comes I can get a Gaia and show you how fast someone that prepares for it can get it powered up

Far from difficult when you save your resources in preparation ^^ these sylphs didn't come out of nowhere. Anyone that knows anything knew they were coming (even more so some of us knew when they were coming) and what do you know we also knew s1 as usual gets it a week earlier, big whoop de doo.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419

10k is pretty powerful for such a short time. How long did it take you to make a 10k br sylph? Go farm 60 essences then see how quickly you can raise it to 10k br. And I can assure you they won't remain at just 10k by the time CW comes around. I doubt you can get a fire/electric sylph as strong as theirs in CW without cashing way more than them.
                              honestly dude! you aint even been playing for two months and you are jumping with comparisons with the FIRST server?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	how-much-did-he-pay-you_o_1219197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1679882

edit: guess i trolled a bit there too :P
                              let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419

I'm sure I can get my sylph to lvl 60+ - 70+ the min I get them...I have almost 1k sylph exp scroll saved up and an almost lvl 80 apollo to feed to it. Not to mention having 3k+ mahra and sepulchrums in reserve helps too. I dun even mind giving S1 a 2 week advantage if they're on EU timezone, but since they're not...I don't really care =P I see no reason why most of u should even care since amount of time played has always been an advantage S1 had from the beginning. Having a new sylph for 1 additional week isn't going to make a diff if you had planned your playing well like what some of the others mentioned here. While this might be a Pay 2 Win game, in life if you don't plan anything, you plan to fail. Don't blame others for your inability to stay competitive because of poor planning. If you bothered to spend some time to do research on future new content, you'd have known what you need to save from the start and how to get ur items at the shortest possible time. If you're not even willing to spend this amount of effort (i.e. mostly for casual gamers) you shouldn't even be complaining since what effort you gave is what results you'll get. Sometimes you don't even need to outspend them to catch up if they had messed up in their planning, you could have easily caught up even if they had all these 1 week in advance play time with new content. Furthermore, I'm 100% sure such suggestions will mostly be ignored by R2 since they'll want a test server to test out any bugs from them changing the coding for translating the stuff they get from 7roads to English. So its just mostly a waste of ur time to make suggestions that will be ignored =P I don't really mind adding my 2 cents here since it helps boost my post count anyway XD
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X