Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Did I say something non-factual there?
    So you officially retired but still have time to post on forum all day. Why the hell did you make a goodbye thread ?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      So you officially retired but still have time to post on forum all day. Why the hell did you make a goodbye thread ?
      I don't log onto the game anymore. It takes less effort to post on forums, than to play the game y'know. Playing the game takes 18 out of 24 hours a day. Posting on forums only 3 hours a day.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't log onto the game anymore. It takes less effort to post on forums, than to play the game y'know. Playing the game takes 18 out of 24 hours a day. Posting on forums only 3 hours a day.
        You used to manually do catacombs and solo dungeons instead of blitzing to save money?
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          You used to manually do catacombs and solo dungeons instead of blitzing to save money?
          Not catacombs. But I used to do solo dungeons manually (blitz = 5 mins, solo = 3.5 minutes), so I can actually get more solo dungeons in 60 minutes (because of EXP scroll).
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I can't really understand why people haven't yet learned, the louder you carry on in BG, the bigger target you make of yourself. The more you swear, the more the campers will keep coming for you, it's a game, they obviously enjoy camping people.

I'm yet to reach the stage where I camp, tho I could. There's usually only 1 or 2 people in BG that can beat me, 2-3 others that I avoid because it's too much effort. I let people cart, I don't camp spawn, I kill the spawners who camp my team spawn, I don't kill guildies ... but still I get sworn at daily. People will complain and keep complaining as long as they keep getting killed.

BG is kill or be killed, are battleground chests really that important to spend so much effort getting. I've yet to find anything in a BG chest that made me think 'damn, I'm so glad I carted 60 treasure shards and got killed 200 times for.'

And trust me, I was on the receiving end of campers in many, many BG's, still am sometimes, but the thrill of making them lose honor is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by R232710218 View Post
              How about making the game fair and ban anyone sitting and killing others just out of spawn points
              get rid of spawn campers? Fine, then get rid of dryads and the honor you get from beating a high level with those dryads.
              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post

BG is kill or be killed, are battleground chests really that important to spend so much effort getting. I've yet to find anything in a BG chest that made me think 'damn, I'm so glad I carted 60 treasure shards and got killed 200 times for.'
                Guess it depends on the cash you invest in the game and the stage, for me the extra lvl 3 gems and rods are always welcomed. I am sure I'll have enough rods one day to say 'meh, rod again', but until then I'll cart daily. Why buying them when I can just cart and do altar after all :P

Comment

1. Fairness in this game is different from fairness you perceived.
                  1b. Fairness is relative. You cash more, the game become more fair to you.
                  1c. This game isn't meant for non-cashers.
                  1d. If you cash little or next to none, it's better to stop playing now and play another game.
                  so your saying if ur not a non cashier dont play wartune ?

isnt that being a bit prejudice and mean by saying that .

someone can take it the wrong way as it says on all websites free to play lol.

maybe change it to FREE TO PLAY BUT BY THE WAY U DO NEED CASH. LMFAO

Comment

First of all spawn zone is in BG where u can kill any1 anywere no matter if is spawn zone or just before geting cart ... if u dont like dont join BG ..

Character name : Trotil
                    Server: 271
                    Class: Knight
                    Br: 71k
                    Lvl: 59
                    Title: Lord Divine
                    Last edited by R217051839; 01-20-2014, 03:58 AM.

Comment

well they wont do nothing about it cuz they allow bullying lag switches and bots

1: lag switches to cause u to do 1 shot to their numerious hits
                      2: bullying by spawn campers picking on the low levels to just say look at me im stronger than u and i want to steal 200 honor cuz i feel like it (get a life dudes)
                      3: bots to get alot of slyphs
                      4: 2 accounts to shift gold to other accounts

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                        well they wont do nothing about it cuz they allow bullying lag switches and bots

1: lag switches to cause u to do 1 shot to their numerious hits
                        2: bullying by spawn campers picking on the low levels to just say look at me im stronger than u and i want to steal 200 honor cuz i feel like it (get a life dudes)
                        3: bots to get alot of slyphs
                        4: 2 accounts to shift gold to other accounts
                        The lag switches are the worst cheaters in BG.

Comment

Working...
                        X