Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I will not listen to a nab @_@
    Would you listen to a PROnab?~
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by Seldreig View Post
      hmm I got a question

I am almost level 50 and thinking about damnation vs meteor. I have more trouble fighting the top 5 mages than the others. I know damnation offers more penetration over meteor, but meteor offers alot more rage gain. Also, with meteor i'm able to go rof, bolt, meteor, rof. I won't be able to do that with damnation. Plus damnation has a much higher cooldown compared to meteor. I know damnation offers the % damage increase, but I look at that as just % x their hp = extra damage. I can't decide which one to go with. If you could tell me how damnation works against other powerful mages, and tell me that it is well worth it; I would thank you bunches.
      Will skip the info and just say pass on it unless you have multi-tree
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• why to skip Damnation ? :-/
        damnation is not affected by defense + is aoe now + 10% more damage for 5 turns :> so.. go for it :P
        • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
        • Nickname : DarkShines
        • Class : Mage
        • Level : 50+
        • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

• its good for mage vs mage , but idk worth the rage or not
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
            its good for mage vs mage , but idk worth the rage or not
            i reseted my skills today to test it and is worth it
            start with damnation => lightning bolt => RoF => Meteor

i don't think the rage is a problem :-/ we have passive + rings
            • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
            • Nickname : DarkShines
            • Class : Mage
            • Level : 50+
            • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkShines View Post

wish the set effect of ring always proc xD
              but sometimes its proc too much , make me have fun AOE :P
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

• hmmmm test

Comment

• WB is about racking damage healing is just going to get in the way of doing so in WB events which will cost you rankings and gold and daru always keep that in mind

~ Malice
                  Name : Akemi
                  Class : Magi
                  Level : 32+
                  Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkShines View Post

It's great against mages, but I find that Meteor works much better overall, and like I said, @ lv.56 lv.4 Meteor it gets a +800 fixed Bonus Dmg, you might be higher lvl then since I "Just" hit 53 the morning at the time this message was posted, so still not enough pts. for me to spare, but if you can go full AOE's that'd be nice, i still just prefer Meteor and ROF for now, considering Damnation has a 60 sec. CD it's hard to deal multiple AOE's in a row

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
                    WB is about racking damage healing is just going to get in the way of doing so in WB events which will cost you rankings and gold and daru always keep that in mind

~ Malice
                    What's your comment have to do with anything currently being discussed?~
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Skillz.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	1662484

Love the build beenusing it only for a few hours went from rank 500 to 176 ^.^ as a lvl 32 Ive burnt through archers beautifully nothing stands in my way now except lvl 35s oh and the evil lvl 31 and higher gryphons my 27s just cant keep up T.T
                      Last edited by Candykid420; 11-19-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                        It's great against mages, but I find that Meteor works much better overall, and like I said, @ lv.56 lv.4 Meteor it gets a +800 fixed Bonus Dmg, you might be higher lvl then since I "Just" hit 53 the morning at the time this message was posted, so still not enough pts. for me to spare, but if you can go full AOE's that'd be nice, i still just prefer Meteor and ROF for now, considering Damnation has a 60 sec. CD it's hard to deal multiple AOE's in a row

What's your comment have to do with anything currently being discussed?~
                        It was to a previous thread comment on pg 3 about WB event and healing and i didnt know about the quoting lol love your builds tho S63 is falling like dominoes to it :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28515[/ATTACH]

Love the build beenusing it only for a few hours went from rank 500 to 176 ^.^ as a lvl 32 Ive burnt through archers beautifully nothing stands in my way now except lvl 35s oh and the evil lvl 31 and higher gryphons my 27s just cant keep up T.T
                          Glad You're making great use of it~

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
                          It was to a previous thread comment on pg 3 about WB event and healing and i didnt know about the quoting lol love your builds tho S63 is falling like dominoes to it :P
                          I'm From [S5] So came up with the build when i was roughly 38 myself, and a few servers were still opened by then, shoulda seen how badly every was spamming archers and just R*ping Mages, now every1's going either Knight or Mage (Tank Knights from S3 hurt like heeeeelllllll!!!! Pdef/Mdef/HP+Block Builds Hurt ._. Also My Build somewhere in this forum~ Death To "Berserk" Style Knights!! \o/)
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Glad You're making great use of it~

I'm From [S5] So came up with the build when i was roughly 38 myself, and a few servers were still opened by then, shoulda seen how badly every was spamming archers and just R*ping Mages, now every1's going either Knight or Mage (Tank Knights from S3 hurt like heeeeelllllll!!!! Pdef/Mdef/HP+Block Builds Hurt ._. Also My Build somewhere in this forum~ Death To "Berserk" Style Knights!! \o/)
                            Heeelllll yeah they do i came across some yesterday in cross server arena We never knew what hit us!!! those abominations should never have been allowed to be created!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
                              Heeelllll yeah they do i came across some yesterday in cross server arena We never knew what hit us!!! those abominations should never have been allowed to be created!!!
                              Yeah...S3 Frankensteins ._.
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Yeah...S3 Frankensteins ._.

*shudders* Its dark days when a mage shudder cause of a knight... oh and i looked for your death to beserk style nights build but i couldnt find it I found all the rest of the builds tho XD definately putting that WB one to uses once i get a high enough level ^.^

Comment

Working...
                                X