Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jigscen View Post
    If both mage and knight is lvl 55 with same + 18 lvl 55 pvp set and lvl 50 rings,trinkets with 3 sockets, same level of gems, and astrals. Ill go for knight but it will be a close fight xD
    if the knight have high HP and high block and decent mdef... they are rrly scary~~"

Comment

• As a level 65 mage with 13k matk 8.7k pdef and 34.8k hp I tend to do well against knights. Only ones that really cause me issues are the ones with a combination of high mdef, high patk, block a lot, and the shield lasts more than a turn or two. I have fought knights that stack pdef but lack in mdef and focus on patk and don't have issues.

Comment

• whats like the diffrence between the proper mage guide and the rest,can you some how possbliey do all of these(skills) on 1 profile?

Comment

• whats like the diffrence between the proper mage guide and the rest,can you some how possbliey do all of these(skills) on 1 profile?

Comment

• Hey Linazz great guide. Would you make any changes after the clothes they've added? I mean AOE seems a lot more important in pvp since people with clothes have extra starting Rage +15 to 33 or even higher starting rage

Comment

• I have followed the advice given in this thread and want to assure you to follow it. I am now a level 49 mage. When in arena with people for the first time they are amazed I am only a level 49 mage. Archers still have a slight edge over me but if they make one mistake I have them. Which more times then not they do.

Comment

• w0w this is so amazing im so excited to reset my skill tnx for this . long live mages ;P

Comment

• An absolute disaster set up for pvp. ROF will replenish rage where as using meteoric eats rage with no return. You will not get return rage before you are dead. Thunderer is only good after troops are dead in arena. Mess up one time? And you are toast. Try this set-up. Damnation. 3/3- then ROF 4/5- lightning 4/5-then suntoria will dps and heal with no problem. your teammates will think you are a master using this set. I take down players 3 lvls above me with this set-up. In saying this. It is always a given that all passives are maxed.

Comment

• thats the build im useing its working great

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	my mage].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.6 KB
ID:	1668991
                      this is my skills today .how about this? this is good? :O

Comment

• You should have skipped damnation and get 2 sunt/2mdef+heal passive(forgot name of it)

Comment

• wow. i will do it XD thanks for your info XD ,..

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	choose.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.0 KB
ID:	1668996

for this?. what must i choose? help me .

Comment

• barrier, survival and focus imo

Comment

• Barrier, Holy seal.

Other two are a waste early on, doesn't do much good if you get stunned for 3 turns in BG/Arena

Comment

Working...
                                X