• Thanks! This is a great post for beginners like me

Comment

• To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a mage with angels lol O.O

Comment

• Originally posted by Learnasugrow View Post
        To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a mage with angels lol O.O
        Plenty of them on S5...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Ohhh, cool! I think angels are better for knights really, not mages. Personally, I'd like to go against a mage with angels would be fun =].

Comment

Ohhh, cool! I think angels are better for knights really, not mages. Personally, I'd like to go against a mage with angels would be fun =].
            depends on your build really to be honest. Tanking mage with angels has an obscene amount of heal... >.<
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              depends on your build really to be honest. Tanking mage with angels has an obscene amount of heal... >.<
              Ahh yes, I can see that and makes sense. However, angels do have weak p def and a powerful enough knight with a high lvl whirlwind can knock the angels out in 1-2 hits. An archer with a lunatic shot could basically do the same thing. So that's not much for healing. I suppose it's useful in catacombs and campaign at least. I do agree though, depending on the build, I'm sure they can be effective.

Comment

However, angels do have weak p def and a powerful enough knight with a high lvl whirlwind can knock the angels out in 1-2 hits. An archer with a lunatic shot could basically do the same thing.
                Enough MATK on a mage and knights get squished very quickly too... it's swings and roundabouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Enough MATK on a mage and knights get squished very quickly too... it's swings and roundabouts.
                  True weak knights with low m def will get owned. Keep in mind a knights delphic can 1 hit a mage if powerful enough and mage p def low enough lol.

Comment

Ahh yes, I can see that and makes sense. However, angels do have weak p def and a powerful enough knight with a high lvl whirlwind can knock the angels out in 1-2 hits. An archer with a lunatic shot could basically do the same thing. So that's not much for healing. I suppose it's useful in catacombs and campaign at least. I do agree though, depending on the build, I'm sure they can be effective.
                    For BG, Angel is much better than knight
                    angel can keep our health full.. usualy when battle start, the angels heal us
                    they're not meant to help us tanking, but to keep our health high enough thus saving star point

Comment

• Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                      Not really, you can get bless 1 at level 50 even with rof. But with that build, you can get bless 2 at level 62. I don't know if that's a good thing, but I switched to double tree because I saw the need for greater heal in tarraton's lair.
                      So if i go for blessed light level 2 at level 50, my main attack will be lightning bolt and meteo? Should these two skills be maxed at lvl 5?

Comment

• Originally posted by idnshu View Post
                        well.... if we're talking 'bout layout... your guide is better
                        but if we talking 'but the information inside... pronab is better... at least he didnt give wrong guidance
                        and when pronab make this guide... damnation only good for boss, coz damnation only dmg 1 random enemy
                        Hmm that prolly was true when u wrote this. But i've updated my guide few times since, check it out.
                        f i'm still missing something, let me know. (i've reached the limit of 1500 characters per forms post so every time i'll update the guide and add something, 'll have to delete something older)

-- cheers
                        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                        My pathetic youtube channel
                        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• wow its amazing!!! i like it ty

Comment

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a mage with angels lol O.O
                            i am... =]
                            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

True weak knights with low m def will get owned. Keep in mind a knights delphic can 1 hit a mage if powerful enough and mage p def low enough lol.
                              then i'm sure u are talking about a weak mage + weak troops there. if we are talking about a weak character, it works both ways. strong mage owns weak knights. strong knight owns weak mages. if they have about the same stats, i believe mage have better chance at winning due to tempo advantage..
                              I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
                                then i'm sure u are talking about a weak mage + weak troops there. if we are talking about a weak character, it works both ways. strong mage owns weak knights. strong knight owns weak mages. if they have about the same stats, i believe mage have better chance at winning due to tempo advantage..
                                If both mage and knight is lvl 55 with same + 18 lvl 55 pvp set and lvl 50 rings,trinkets with 3 sockets, same level of gems, and astrals. Ill go for knight but it will be a close fight xD

Comment

Working...
                                X