No announcement yet.

Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theres another build slow kill but more to survival , swap meteor to sunto but still use damnation ... its good against mage only i think
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

• @ProNab
      &
      @terayaki2

i'm lvl 55 ,56 soon and yes i choose to go full aoe i think is better in long run :-? on arena yes is still better RoF + Meteor
      Damnation is perfect on BG after you gather some rage +10% damage on all aoe is making a difference
      • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
      • Nickname : DarkShines
      • Class : Mage
      • Level : 50+
      • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        theres another build slow kill but more to survival , swap meteor to sunto but still use damnation ... its good against mage only i think
        Tank Knights still cream everything

Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
        @ProNab
        &
        @terayaki2

i'm lvl 55 ,56 soon and yes i choose to go full aoe i think is better in long run :-? on arena yes is still better RoF + Meteor
        Damnation is perfect on BG after you gather some rage +10% damage on all aoe is making a difference
        Can ya give me a layout? of "x/x" on each skill used? that and you must be pretty lucky with dem rings eh? i got the 50 set too and lv.2 cast, still procs only every so often
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          Tank Knights still cream everything

Can ya give me a layout? of "x/x" on each skill used? that and you must be pretty lucky with dem rings eh? i got the 50 set too and lv.2 cast, still procs only every so often

this is my build now ,and next i plan to max the meteor
          not really ) castinator is a bit better now ,if i have 30 rage and castinator activated i can use a skill of 50 rage ,before new patch we cannot do that :-?
          anyway after last patch i didn't see the rings reduction rage :-? is a bug or is only me ?

Comment

• I think swapping out that 1 extra point on castinator for another skill might be better, as the second point on castinator only provides an additional 2% chance to reduce range, making it reduce an average of 0.4 more rage per turn, stacked with crypt rings, this 0.4 more rage seems almost negligible.

Swapping the Castinator for another on Thunderer in the pvp build can give you (40% +25)*125% more damage on your thunder in case you need it in a tight situation & need that extra damage. It also makes it good for racking up extra gold & Daru on WB

The 2 Castinator on the support tree seems good as you don't really have anything else to put it to. I guess there's the optional Damnation for the bit of extra damage output of your team.
            Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
            [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

• I was playing with my skills on different builds at level 46... Full Support... Full AOE and Damage Dealer(I wouldn't say it is a Full Damage Dealer) passive Heart Elemental and Mana Master is always maxed
              Full Support Skills(lvl30/40 Set Equipts) this is for rage farming
              LB3 - Pur2 - Sun3 - Heal3 - BlesLight1 (You can exchange Purification to Meteor lvl3 for solo play. Purification is a must when at high lvl multiplayer dungeon)
              LB5 - Pur1 - Sun3 - Heal3 - BlesLight1 (You can exchange Purification and Blesslight with lvl1 Rof and Meteor for solo play)
              Full AOE Skills
              LB5 - RoF5 - Dam3 - Met3 - DTF1 (No Heal) though you can exchange DTF1 with Heal
              Damage Dealer Skills
              LB5 - RoF3 - DTF2 - Th3 - Heal3
              Hybrid Skills you can check
              LB3 - RoF3 - Th3 - Heal3 - Sun2
              LB5 - RoF5 - Heal3 - Sun3

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkShines View Post

this is my build now ,and next i plan to max the meteor
                not really ) castinator is a bit better now ,if i have 30 rage and castinator activated i can use a skill of 50 rage ,before new patch we cannot do that :-?
                anyway after last patch i didn't see the rings reduction rage :-? is a bug or is only me ?
                Pretty good PvP/3v3 Build, you have my praise, only grabbing the needed lv.2 empower, that being said, what's your other build? not support i take it? or is it? if so how far do ya get past cata?
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Pretty good PvP/3v3 Build, you have my praise, only grabbing the needed lv.2 empower, that being said, what's your other build? not support i take it? or is it? if so how far do ya get past cata?

the other build is full heal ,very useful for mp dungeon and cata
                  at cata i'm stuck at lvl 89 :-? but with lvl 5 potions i think i can pass 90

@HaxJester ,yes but after the patch i never seen the rings work :-? so i will go with full level castinator

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkShines View Post

the other build is full heal ,very useful for mp dungeon and cata
                    at cata i'm stuck at lvl 89 :-? but with lvl 5 potions i think i can pass 90

@HaxJester ,yes but after the patch i never seen the rings work :-? so i will go with full level castinator
                    Same, JUST passed lv.90 today and made it to 95 (forgot to screenshot) was using lv.40 set max + sadly only 1 socket per, (2 on weap) alas, i was unpotted and nearly killed boss, and doubt lv.5 pots will still help, or who knows, dont got the balens for it atm, willt ry saving the lv.3 pots from arena battles, and only use lv.5 POW and INT and see how it goes, (gonna waste a lot of crypt tokens on scrolls too) but once pass to 100 i'll at least have the whole Blitz system just ride me to the top o/
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Bump~
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• new update of my mage , finally surpass Travy hope im stay like this forever tho , hahha

[S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

Same, JUST passed lv.90 today and made it to 95 (forgot to screenshot) was using lv.40 set max + sadly only 1 socket per, (2 on weap) alas, i was unpotted and nearly killed boss, and doubt lv.5 pots will still help, or who knows, dont got the balens for it atm, willt ry saving the lv.3 pots from arena battles, and only use lv.5 POW and INT and see how it goes, (gonna waste a lot of crypt tokens on scrolls too) but once pass to 100 i'll at least have the whole Blitz system just ride me to the top o/
                          hmm,,
                          I think lvl 100 cata cant be pass with Blitz.
                          Blitz can only pass cata 99
                          for lvl 100 we must do manualy
                          I'm at 94 right now... still cant pass cata 95
                          maybe with pot lvl 5, I'll able to pass lvl 100 xD

Comment

• My other toon on server 63 Click image for larger version

Name:	Skillz 2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	376.3 KB
ID:	1662599Click image for larger version

Name:	Malice 3.jpg
Size:	695.0 KB
ID:	1662600Click image for larger version

Name:	Malice 4 thankz.jpg
Size:	744.4 KB
ID:	1662601Click image for larger version

Name:	Malice 5.jpg
Size:	719.5 KB
ID:	1662602
                            Name : Akemi
                            Class : Magi
                            Level : 32+
                            Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

• nas u crack me you know ur my brother

Comment

• Originally posted by travytrav View Post
                                nas u crack me you know ur my brother

i realize u doesnt seem active much in game now
                                but still , archer fear u more ... ur pdef high and im jelly :P
                                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                                NasrulEyo
                                Mage
                                Havoc

U can submit a here
                                My guide

Comment

Working...
                                X