Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadrina View Post
    Trust me dude, meteor aint worth it will after lvl 50+. Race to get rof to lvl 4. It does so much damage and rank 4 which i think u can get at lvl 36. I am thinking of starting on a new server as well, one of the west coast servers when it opens. With my new found knowledge of this game i think is should be miles better than my last account.

This game isnt for the free player though and only knowing how to actually get by certain things in this game will you be successful.

Just ignore going archer class if u decide to never spend on this game.
    Archer is bad?

Comment

• OK heres a full set of my skills on my level 63 mage-set 1 pvp and group arena set up
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1skillset.png
Views:	1
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	1663881

and here is the healing support set I use for group dungeons and high level crypt runs.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1skillset2.png
Size:	292.8 KB
ID:	1663882

this should give you a good idea of what works for higher levels as well as how important having both skill sets or vip to change them is for a mage.
      IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

• The wartune is great and so addective but i don't know how to trade any item theres any who els.. help me pls...The game is very yeah
        Last edited by R27258779; 12-31-2012, 03:14 AM. Reason: cool

Comment

• Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
          Archer is bad?
          archer pretty much dead in PVP (45+). but if u have some money to spend n develop ur archer u might have a chance..
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

• Originally posted by kadrina View Post
            Trust me dude, meteor aint worth it will after lvl 50+. Race to get rof to lvl 4. It does so much damage and rank 4 which i think u can get at lvl 36. I am thinking of starting on a new server as well, one of the west coast servers when it opens. With my new found knowledge of this game i think is should be miles better than my last account.

This game isnt for the free player though and only knowing how to actually get by certain things in this game will you be successful.

Just ignore going archer class if u decide to never spend on this game.
            How come you don't add thunderer? It can hit very hard or turn game around. Just curious here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              Firstly: the layout is horrible, almost impossible to stay focussed
              Secondly: Shame you just talk about the skill tree
              Thirdly: do you even know what damnation does? it's the most important skills a mage can have at wb (lvl 3.). And a great PvP skill for GA.
              ... I don't know why people go all crazy about ProNab's guides. They don't provide enough information imo.
              I'd give this guide a 1/5.

Now all those people that disagree with me, here's your shot to flame me all over. so have fun
              Mind sharing your built?

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                Firstly: the layout is horrible, almost impossible to stay focussed
                Secondly: Shame you just talk about the skill tree
                Thirdly: do you even know what damnation does? it's the most important skills a mage can have at wb (lvl 3.). And a great PvP skill for GA.
                ... I don't know why people go all crazy about ProNab's guides. They don't provide enough information imo.
                I'd give this guide a 1/5.

Now all those people that disagree with me, here's your shot to flame me all over. so have fun
                well.... if we're talking 'bout layout... your guide is better
                but if we talking 'but the information inside... pronab is better... at least he didnt give wrong guidance
                and when pronab make this guide... damnation only good for boss, coz damnation only dmg 1 random enemy

Comment

How come you don't add thunderer? It can hit very hard or turn game around. Just curious here.
                  The reason i dont take thunderer is that my build is a bit of pvp/pve. Since i am a non casher and will never spend on this game i had to decide on what i wanted.

Realistically a mage doesnt get decent skills still around lvl 56, thunderer while great for wb damage would only slow me down by not allowing me to have max suntora which is very useful for cypt runs. I just beat the lvl 70 floor at lvl 43 and i hvnt spent any money on the game.

My current build at 44 is lb 4, rof 4, mana master and heart element max, restoration, suntora healing empowerment maxed as well with a point just hanging around.

With this build i have it a bit easier in crypt as well as good damage in pvp and some what wb. I never use vouchers and i am able to keep in the top 10-15 at times by mastering double hits etc.

My magic attack is almost 6800, phy def 3500 mag def 4800, hp 16k and 750 troop count. Also have my knights at lvl 44.

After i focus on my support build my next goal is damanation, hvnt got it yet as i said since my goal is cypt/ support atm.

Comment

• yes, if u didnt use double skill, damnation is a better skill than thunderer

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	pvptree.jpg
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	1663887

I just turned 56 and I just opened my double skill tree (was never gonna spend but I thought 2nd tree is a good investment). I just want to know if I should go damnation or thunderer. In my server, there are mostly mages and archers in the top. There are only a few good knights as of now since the others level 50 and below. I can't say damnation can help me against those mages (1v1) because they're heavy cashers and I'm not (except I spend a little for the 2nd tree). Any advice on this? I thought of adding to suntoria but I think that would wreck my pvp build .

Comment

• imo
                        Sunto is a great pvp skill
                        esp when againts mage

Comment

• Is blessed light a good skill?

Comment

Is blessed light a good skill?
                            If you don't have it for 50+ mp dungeon, no one will probably want you to join them, unless you do pure damage (though that would mean only one healing mage in your team). So yes, it is a good skill.
                            Last edited by R26341559; 01-06-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                              If you don't have it for 50+ mp dungeon, no one will probably want you to join them, unless you do pure damage (though that would mean only one healing mage in your team). So yes, it is a good skill.
                              That means i may have to give up RoF to get enough points for blessed light and rely on meteo for aoe?

Comment

That means i may have to give up RoF to get enough points for blessed light and rely on meteo for aoe?
                                Not really, you can get bless 1 at level 50 even with rof. But with that build, you can get bless 2 at level 62. I don't know if that's a good thing, but I switched to double tree because I saw the need for greater heal in tarraton's lair.

Comment

Working...
                                X