Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
    Well i'm lvl 28 mage, with your build...

now some1 are telling me that for mages a good strategy is use palads until lvl 40... dont make me any sense, but he is a top mage from one server... :? telling that gryphs are wear for mages... !!!!

thats why i ask you because you are pro'mage
    I stopped paladins at 22-24 and stopped gryphons at 32, you need almost 12-15M (Million) Daru for lv.40 Angels/Knights whatever you choose, i went angels and already explained why, won't do so again

Originally posted by R23137919 View Post
    PN, is the set 35 any good for this build? I've been doing quite well with set 30 with this build, and after getting set 35... so disappointing. I keep getting pawned, notenough rage. No chance to heal and I'm dead. What's the deal? I'm seriously thinking of just going back to set 30 now.
    Never went for the 30 set since 35 set ignores Mdef it would be the obvious choice, my guess would be, your 30 set probably has better random stats on it, try refining lv.35 set or re-putting the gems in it

Originally posted by R21931761 View Post
    All i see archers and mages top ranking, is knight that bad?
    I see a few Knights lv.44 be top players (in arena) can't say much for WB unless you have a 2nd skill tree and go beserk mode (wb mode)

Originally posted by dragon1c View Post
    Your server is easy ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25094[/ATTACH]

And i am 401th ....
    High Gems? or Pots?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-01-2012, 03:25 AM. Reason: merged posts
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      I stopped paladins at 22-24 and stopped gryphons at 32, you need almost 12-15M (Million) Daru for lv.40 Angels/Knights whatever you choose, i went angels and already explained why, won't do so again
      Thank you, i've read your explanation about knight/angels You have a GREAT THREAD here. Congratulations. Allways have this page open. =)
      Last edited by allure32; 09-30-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Thank you, i've read your explanation about knight/angels You have a GREAT THREAT here. Congratulations. Allways have this page open. =)
        Threat? Q_Q I'm not threatening anybody T__T
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

sorry THREAD i mean. already edited. my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab
            Never went for the 30 set since 35 set ignores Mdef it would be the obvious choice, my guess would be, your 30 set probably has better random stats on it, try refining lv.35 set or re-putting the gems in it
            Actually my 35 set stats are much better (after refined with thousands of balens) Just that I could heal very seldom with the 35 set, whereas with set 30 I could heal every 2 turns or so (the moment it's cooled down). I could go up to floor 72 of the crypt with my set 30... will try with my set 35 later. My guess is I'll do worse actually, sigh...
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

sorry THREAD i mean. already edited. my mistake.
              Yeh~ -Pats and Hugz-

Originally posted by R23137919 View Post
              Actually my 35 set stats are much better (after refined with thousands of balens) Just that I could heal very seldom with the 35 set, whereas with set 30 I could heal every 2 turns or so (the moment it's cooled down). I could go up to floor 72 of the crypt with my set 30... will try with my set 35 later. My guess is I'll do worse actually, sigh...
              Lv.30 Set is actually better (40 best for now) for Cata No denying That, But I still use only My Arena since i dont like switching gems over wasting gold -.- But Yes Arena Set is the obv. choice for Arena simply Because Battles Aren't Supposed to Take Long, With Arena Set You Start off with 30 Rage, Cast RoF right off the bat, your rage should now be at around 26, Cast Lightning Bolt You're Back up to about 34, Next You have the option to pop up Suntoria (HP Regen) Or Pop In Another Lightning Bolt To have around 40 Rage, which if you did your RoF (Rain of Fire) Should Be Cooled Down by now and can pop that to finish up your enemy's troops or damage them even further to near death, If you do it this way, I "USUALLY" Pop In Suntoria By Now and just Bolt/RoF
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Gems mostly, and some more gem slots
                Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                Server: S2- Edena Village
                IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                Guild: Divine
                Contribution: 20.290
                If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1c View Post
                  Gems mostly, and some more gem slots
                  I'm Lacking In Both Departments -.-
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'll give some pictures, all comments are welcome. I'm still getting problems with Archers... I need more Pdef, dunno how... with unlucky astrals... and needing a lot more pdef gems :/
                    i've spend 1skill point on suntoria... (now i'm thinking was better, wair to work first for lightining and ROF

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                      I'm Lacking In Both Departments -.-
                      thank heavens, i thought im the only one )
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                        You'rent, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                          Yeh...Basic Necessities >.> yet I lack
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

update: tested by Despair then myself - purify does work in cata, but you need it atleast lv2 to see the result because it removes more debuffs, lv3 purify would be ideal for cata to remove as many debuffs as you can enjoy that bit of info
                            Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Hello iam noob on wartune , i have seen everything what u got, AMAZING 0_0, iam not chasier player so basically just do regular played. on my server i found Mage is defeated by Mage too, >> this one sucks cause this Mage have Elite warrior medallion(lv 38permanent),just want sharing never lv up . bully player on BG , always say see ya^^, see u soon^^, thanks for the best^^, his BR on 18K . ummm do u have annoying plyr too like i said on your server ? just curious.

Comment

there are players like that on every server, best thing for u to do is use an mdef astral or avoid them in bg
                                Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Working...
                                X