Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    They Should Reply With A ScreenSHot Of Their Character Stats Here Instead...Where's Yours? ._.

P.S. Same Staff Skin As Lv.35?!!! >.<!

here are mine, dont worry im not shy and yeah we made a thread about it in Suggestions. Hopefully they fix the Knight + Mage weapon skins.

those stats are with my wb stats.

here are my normal stats for everyday use.

showing my astrals too, i'm currently testing crit mage, 2 lv4 crit gems on. I have lv4 mdef gems to switch when i want my raw dmg build which will be used with disable crit, +20% dmg astral
    Last edited by R23078284; 09-28-2012, 09:32 PM.
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post

here are mine, dont worry im not shy and yeah we made a thread about it in Suggestions. Hopefully they fix the Knight + Mage weapon skins.

those stats are with my wb stats.

here are my normal stats for everyday use.

showing my astrals too, i'm currently testing crit mage, 2 lv4 crit gems on. I have lv4 mdef gems to switch when i want my raw dmg build which will be used with disable crit, +20% dmg astral
      Quite nice quite nice ._. Wanna Sponsor me too? > . O
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

thanks i need a sponsor too!
        Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
          thanks i need a sponsor too!
          *Cough* Liez *Cough*
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hmm so... does this mean you dont need Castinator for this build? I got the rings from cata, do they just replace castinator? I thought they could combine and get higher chances... Also, wth is 2nd skill tree? Never hear of it, how do you get one? lol. Thanks

Comment

cant wait to try this! :3
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

hi,

in your build, which troop do u find is better? knight / angel?

Comment

wow... Angels? i'll start a mage with yr build, but are you using angels??? why not knights?

or you are working in both? ???

Comment

Originally posted by Siaox View Post
                    hi,

I think i'd go with knight.. haven't gone to the knight level yet
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
                      Hmm so... does this mean you dont need Castinator for this build? I got the rings from cata, do they just replace castinator? I thought they could combine and get higher chances... Also, wth is 2nd skill tree? Never hear of it, how do you get one? lol. Thanks
                      The % of Castinator and Rings don't stack because they have diff. effects, Rings Reduces "X" % of the total Rage Cost whereas Castinatore reduces the rage cost "Value" by 20 (RoF costs 16 so you'd gain rage not spend) when you hit lv.38 open skill tree look at top right

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                      cant wait to try this! :3
                      Hope You Enjoy!

Originally posted by Siaox View Post
                      hi,

It's Preference <-- Has Heard That Line Many Times lolz, And It Truly Is I Guess, But When You Have Super High Troop Count(800-1k+) and your academy troop count/hp/pdef/mdef near character lvl the Difference DOES Show, I find angels to be more PvP/PvE/BG And Knights Simply More WB (just cuz they hit slightly harder) but seriously...picture a Tanky Angel..with spam heals of 2-3k (my angels are lv.41 now almost 42) and they can tank maybe 5 or so hits from Archers with 8k Patk...Now THAT is Impressive If I Do Say So Myself~ ._.
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Well i'm lvl 28 mage, with your build...

now some1 are telling me that for mages a good strategy is use palads until lvl 40... dont make me any sense, but he is a top mage from one server... :? telling that gryphs are wear for mages... !!!!

thats why i ask you because you are pro'mage
                        Last edited by allure32; 09-30-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

PN, is the set 35 any good for this build? I've been doing quite well with set 30 with this build, and after getting set 35... so disappointing. I keep getting pawned, notenough rage. No chance to heal and I'm dead. What's the deal? I'm seriously thinking of just going back to set 30 now.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Your server is easy ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	????? ?????.png
Views:	1
Size:	257.1 KB
ID:	1661624

And i am 401th ....
                            Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                            Server: S2- Edena Village
                            IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                            BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                            Guild: Divine
                            Contribution: 20.290
                            If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

All i see archers and mages top ranking, is knight that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by R21931761 View Post
                                All i see archers and mages top ranking, is knight that bad?
                                no, knights are known to be a late class game.. and in many servers you can find good knights top ranking, but need wait some levels because archers are the stronger class at begining, maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X