Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lightning sylph skills Short circuit and Thundering strike.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk
    How is gaia = lightning??? you do know that electricity is very different from lightning right?? Gaia is "ELECTRIC", where did this "lightning" thing come in the picture???
    Lightning is a massive electrostatic discharge between the electrically charged regions within clouds or between a cloud and the surface of a planet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lightning.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1679921

Any electrician want to add anything else?

When I was playing on my Chinese server, I didn't know they would call it electric Sylph, so we name it lightning Sylph, is there really such a big difference? Am I missing something or you have some real problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Lightning is a massive electrostatic discharge between the electrically charged regions within clouds or between a cloud and the surface of a planet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68597[/ATTACH]

When I was playing on my Chinese server, I didn't know they would call it electric Sylph, so we name it lightning Sylph, is there really such a big difference? Am I missing something or you have some real problem?
      Just ignore him. He has pride issues that no matter what he must be right on everything. Then he starts cussing at people and what not if they disagree with him.

Comment

Omg these wikipedia dependent people... lightning is discharge of cloud particles whereas electricity is man made lightning, electricity is completely man made and lightning is nature generated, its almost like saying that "clones" are equal to natural humans, it's a wrong term, moreover it creates confusion, also WHY call it lightning when it is "electric"??, some people assume lightning to be apollo and rightly so, Apollo is "light" and Gaia is "electric", where did this "lightning" thing come from?? In my server itself people keep getting confused between lightning and light, assuming lightning is apollo. There is no such thing as "lightning" sylph, maybe it was a good thing when nobody knew what to call Gaia, but now we know that it is electric, even it's typing says "electric", so lightning term should be abandoned

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Just ignore him. He has pride issues that no matter what he must be right on everything. Then he starts cussing at people and what not if they disagree with him.
        Why call Gaia "lightning" when in reality it is "electric"?????
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 04:01 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Don't bother arguing with him. He's always right. He can go on for 20 pages

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Ok my mistake, maybe bcs of lang differences
            For me light is closer to lighting than lighting to electric
            Not evryone have main/lot of usefull eng in his country
            Ty for teach me this difference
            You were right bro, granted lightning is close to electricity but is still very different from it, they should just stop using the term "lightning", it's just stupid

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            What I find laughable is that nobody knows the actual difference, don't spoil the image of gamers as being very poor in science lol. Actually It is me who is wasting time on people who don't know such basic things, you saw one person getting confused, there are loads of people who will get confused with the continuous use of the term "lightning", just call the sylph what it is meant to be LMAO
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 04:02 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              Yes. He's always right, like when he argue with me the wilds would remove in patch 2.1 and I told him there was a good chance we would keep it. Wait what, the wilds wasn't removed?

Comment

Yes. He's always right, like when he argue with me the wilds would remove in patch 2.1 and I told him there was a good chance we would keep it. Wait what, the wilds wasn't removed?
                Where are you from? I would really like to know the place where they teach kids that "lightning is same as electricity LMAO", can't believe you took the word "electrically" so verbally, bro just in case you did not know it, you're stupid

Comment

Sylph Gaia skills:

Passive:
                  •Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.

•Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a “Critical” next turn.

•Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:
                  •Thunder Goddess’ Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.

•Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.

•Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.

•Thunder God’s Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn’t Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.

•Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self’s Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.

•Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

So, if she uses lightning skills, she can be lightning Sylph no?

And yes I did use Wikipedia for the lightning stuff.

I'm from somewhere, where we learn to shut the hell up when you are wrong 99% of the time.

Edit: Skills name are not the same between Lavash Blog and our version.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 01-20-2014, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Sylph Gaia skills:

Passive:
                    •Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.

•Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a “Critical” next turn.

•Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:
                    •Thunder Goddess’ Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.

•Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.

•Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.

•Thunder God’s Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn’t Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.

•Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self’s Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.

•Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

So, if she uses lightning skills, she can be lightning Sylph no?

And yes I did use Wikipedia for the lightning stuff.

I'm from somewhere, where we learn to shut the hell up when you are wrong 99% of the time.
                    Hmm... it seems like there's a typo either in the type description or the skill description, so neither you are right nor me, sylph type is electric who deals lightning damage lol, seems like we both are right

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk
                      Why call Gaia "lightning" when in reality it is "electric"?????
                      People call snickers bar a candy bar or a chocolate bar as well. We don't always have to go by specifics you know. When i go get gas for my car. I say I am going to get gas for my car or I am going to get fuel. I don't go into specifics stating what type of gas I am getting.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        Omg these wikipedia dependent people... lightning is discharge of cloud particles whereas electricity is man made lightning, electricity is completely man made and lightning is nature generated, its almost like saying that "clones" are equal to natural humans, it's a wrong term, moreover it creates confusion, also WHY call it lightning when it is "electric"??, some people assume lightning to be apollo and rightly so, Apollo is "light" and Gaia is "electric", where did this "lightning" thing come from?? In my server itself people keep getting confused between lightning and light, assuming lightning is apollo. There is no such thing as "lightning" sylph, maybe it was a good thing when nobody knew what to call Gaia, but now we know that it is electric, even it's typing says "electric", so lightning term should be abandoned
                        so when ppl get struck by lightning they don't suffer a HUGE electric shock? and how is apollo anything like lightning u idiot? light/apollo is a holy power, hence it being the opposite of the dark sylph (evil)

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          Where are you from? I would really like to know the place where they teach kids that "lightning is same as electricity LMAO", can't believe you took the word "electrically" so verbally, bro just in case you did not know it, you're stupid
                          There you go again cussing at people. You really should be barred from this forum. All you do is make problems here. You troll the knight threads, you act like you know everything about Wartune which you don't. You think you are some big shot here. Really annoying now.

Comment

There you go again cussing at people. You really should be barred from this forum. All you do is make problems here. You troll the knight threads, you act like you know everything about Wartune which you don't. You think you are some big shot here. Really annoying now.
                            just a little suggestion, better you ignore him. ahahaha
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Yea nubito is right. Not worth my time. Tired of reading his ignorant posts. it's one thing to disagree with someone about something and another thing to start getting all riled up and bashing the person about it. Does this all the time in any thread directed about the knight class. Now someone says something that isn't in specifics he starts calling them stupid.
                              Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-20-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Also you're the one stupid that doesn't think lighting from thunderstorms is electricity....Most people should know when we say lightning we are referring to the electric sylph.
                                Lightning from thunderstorm is not electricity my friend. Sorry but it's true

Comment

Working...
                                X