No announcement yet.

Rip camille

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally support this, and in response to kotton, they aren't asking for it to be done on all servers, just the one she was known and loved on, so though i understand your concept, point in place they want it where she played, not on all servers. So i don't see why they wouldn't since it would be on the server that she played on.

Comment

i dont know him but i suport this mission
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

we are all just gamers here with mortal lives, and whether in different guilds or game we have that in common and are connected for that reason. please kindly consider our request to honor this fellow gamer and fallen warrior Camille... it would not be so difficult to throw in a little graphic in her memory and would mean so much! thank you in advance for you consideration of this request

Comment

Not to be mean or anything. I mean i am sorry for your loss and all. Really do mean it. As it does suck to have someone you care about pass away. Just one question though why is this person anymore special than anyone else who died? I know what you are doing is caring and all and I respect that really much. I just don't think R2 is going to do something like that for a person that no one really knows except your own server. your best bet is send a ticket in anyway. That way you can get a direct reply back from them. I just really don't think they would do something like that for a player on the game that wasn't anyone big you know? Like I don't think they would do that for an employee or mod if they passed away either.
          That ticket idea sound gr8 and yes i support the castle idea it's like 10 minutes of work in photoshop or what design program they ar using, not a huge price to pay but the meaning of it will be, that R2 cares about a player and this game it's not only a cold business to them, RIP in heaven camille !
          Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

I whole heartedly think the memorial for Camille should be done.

Comment

While R2 is not obligated to do something like this, I think it is a noble idea. Ultimately, the players are the reason the game exists. Without them, R2 makes no money. This will take minimal effort to make happen, but in return, R2 will gain the respect and thanks from its players. +1 for this idea!

Comment

It's a fantastic idea And it's not only one server who knew her really. When we merged with several others we first hated being the weakest and newest server to be merged with older servers and stronger players , but Cami soon won our respect and friendship with her continuous willingness to help weaker players with advice and rescue missions to help players make it through mpds . She played more than one toon, and on top of that helped when somebody went on vacation etc and made sure players didn't fall behind in their absence. I think she definitely deserves this.

Comment

so any moderator that shall forward this thread to r2 around here?

Comment

your sudden loss can I give my sympathies to you..responsive I know I enjoyed it on the presence of GOD..
                    RIP Camille

~oviee

Comment

your sudden loss can I give my sympathies to you..responsive I know I enjoyed it on the presence of GOD..
                      RIP Camille (

~oviee
                      "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

Here is also a nice suggestion, People of s42,s55,s123,s127 should like totally toss her some 999 roses/99 roses in memory of her.

Comment

Our thoughts are with you and your family at this most difficult time of loss..my deepest condolences on this dark day.

Comment

Camille will be missed by all of us who had the honor and opportunity to get to know her. We are not asking for a lot, we just want to have something we can hold on to, after such a great loss to our community. She was a BIG part of our server family, and we are grieving her. LadyAllison

Comment

I fully support this idea. My condolences to all through this hard time.

Comment

So sorry to hear this I support this movement
                                Last edited by Sabrie1; 01-21-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X