Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making of Lvl 80 Legendary Equips for Wartune - All questions answered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
    This is smart. I'm maybe two weeks from my last leg 70 piece of my armor/weap so now I'm thinking use Iggy's genius plan and just wait until I make 80 and full enchant.

Anyone know if you make leg 70 piece and don't get full enchant will you be able to upgrade? No point wasting gold.
    Yeah you will be able to.

Most medium to low cashers i.e recharging 10k balens or less a month, keep their lvl 70 legend at +1 to upgrade to lvl 80.

But anything you may pm to ask oxykotton, he is the authority on 7road.

Leave a comment:

• Muxa_Mage
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Well I'm sticking to 60 set, skip 70 set (still collecting all but no refine/enchant/socket etc), make 80 set, then do the works.
    No way I'll do it twice if it will cost that much lol.
    This is smart. I'm maybe two weeks from my last leg 70 piece of my armor/weap so now I'm thinking use Iggy's genius plan and just wait until I make 80 and full enchant.

Anyone know if you make leg 70 piece and don't get full enchant will you be able to upgrade? No point wasting gold.

Leave a comment:

• Tigrite
    replied
    Read again please.
    sorry misread but your way does seem like a good one

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Well I'm sticking to 60 set, skip 70 set (still collecting all but no refine/enchant/socket etc), make 80 set, then do the works.
    This is what medium and low casher do in 7road.
    According to their forum.
    The big cashers they call them ancient big fairy, uses balens to refine them at 80.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Tigrite View Post
    But if you skip 70 then you cant make 80, because
    Requirement:

1. 70 set legend
    Read again please.

Leave a comment:

• Tigrite
    replied
    But if you skip 70 then you cant make 80, because
    Requirement:

1. 70 set legend

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    well...since its 15 stones per nm run, add in 1200 guild contri per stone from shops so 6m gold per day gives u 20 stones a day. 10 days to farm 1 piece it seems...but you'll need to store alot of gold to just reenchant everything back to +36...if its selling at 63m gold, it means total enchant cost will be 126m at least...if we have vip tokens to spin for 580k per 8 spins...we'd need 7308 tokens per piece....that's 8 slots of vip tokens....1 wb gives 1 warrior prize n 1 apollo if ur in top 10 consistently which gives 4 bonus mails per day...at max 30 days of savings....its only 15 pages...assuming an average of 600k (warrior+ apollo) 1 page yields 2.4m...15 pages only reduces strain by 36m...alternative is store 126k gold chests...which occupies 126 slots...more than 2 pages of inventory (56 slots per page)....and our piece gets reset to lvl 1 in everything...just...wow...means we'll have to ensure we save enough to get the weapon fully enchanted in 1 go before we work on the other pieces...to at least maintain the 10 rage per action bonus...its really a massive gold sink from the sound of it...i guess by the time we saved enough gold in the 3 possible ways....we'd have spun altar enough times to get enough socketing rods to unlock everything again...

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    works with both
    It is semantically appropriate here.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I think you mean figment, lol.
    works with both

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    its just a fragment of your imagination
    I think you mean figment, lol.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Are u kidding me 63mill? lol
    its just a fragment of your imagination

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Are u kidding me 63mill? lol
    you can ask the players from 7road to post pics of enchantments from +1 to +36
    1 by 1.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
    is that formula work on lvl 80 jewel/ring also?
    yeah same.

Leave a comment:

• R211406975
    replied
    Hi , the sword which we syntesis is legend or normal?. Do we have to bring 200 more leg stones and make it leg?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X