X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i lost it when you called him a tool bag

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
      Tsk tsk.... you should know better than to feed the trolls .. does not matter what you do you will always be in the wrong to them...
      well...that's the fun part of the forum. feeding trolls so you can continue to debate with them and increase your post count...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I think its because the Chinese players whine as much as US players, that's why ToK is taken out in future patches.

7Roads hates whiners.
        ...well...hard not to whine when you have a 200k br player stats in easy difficulty. The bulk of non-cashers will be unable to clear even easy mode...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          I hardly see getting plundered is a bad reason. Sometimes we might just be short of that few k of gold that allows us to get 1 more astral to lvl our existing astral to the next lvl instead of waiting another hr especially if its bedtime. Also, just because he plundered during WB time doesn't mean its being inconsiderate. It may have been close to his bedtime for him so he was thinking more on getting his daily activities finished rather than stay up an hr or 2 past his bedtime just to accomodate a total stranger. If it happens to you would you lose sleep just to not plunder ppl at "Wrong times"? If one doesn't want to get plundered during WB, they should've just used city protection or donate/spend all the gold while waiting for revive. As for stripping before going to sleep, keep in mind that it is not a requirement or an obligation for him to strip for ToK. He is doing it out of goodwill and plundering him during those times just because one is unable to defeat him in plunder during normal times is just wrong. Its like robbing a non-profit organization that is doing charity especially if you're one of the beneficiaries of that charity. Maybe you're someone who likes to be spat on and insulted when you try to help others but I'm sure the majority of ppl here do not like it. If that is the thanks that we're getting for helping others, then most of us would have good reasons not to help at all since our help is clearly not appreciated.
          It's not a few k of gold. It's less than 100 gold per plunder. Even if jacko is plundered every 2 hours from 3 am to first wb, it's less than 500 gold. If he's short 500 gold, he can just wait for the next tick or spend some of that 13k gold he got from the other person.

You might argue that it doesn't matter that jacko plundered him after wb but a lot of other people won't agree with you.

Actually the "plunder or don't/wait" scenario did happen to me. I was going on a trip for the rest of the day. I knew I won't get to log in for the rest of the day. WB was going on and I hadn't plundered anyone yet. Normally I get in a full 5 plunders, but I thought during WB isn't right. So I weighed the gains of plundering someone during wb against how wrong it was and decided it wasn't worth it. Didn't attack anyone that day (since I had to go). But what I would do is irrelevant. The key point is a lot of people consider it rude to plunder during or after wb. Saying you don't doesn't counter the point.

True, he has no obligation to strip. I even said "it's too much effort" is also a good reason to not strip. He doesn't have to but clearly he does. To say that losing 100 gold to someone he plundered 13k gold from (after wb) is a good reason to stop stripping? That's insane.

For your non-profit analogy, if the non-profit took $100 from one of the beneficiaries, should the non-profit close down because that guy was going to rob them for $1? Like before, that would be insane.
          Last edited by Chris419; 02-25-2014, 02:41 AM. Reason: reformated and reworded for clarity

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            I don't care about being plundered, its the fact that he has to stay up till i have clothes off to plunder me back (its his pride thing). So yes i have pride too and can easily leave clothes on and he can't plunder me.. (I dididn't do this btw). But the fact that someone would (stay up) or get up at 3am just to plunder someone, because he got plundered for 13k gold blows my mind.

Btw this guy attacks ppl regularly right after or during WB. So i really couldn't care less of following any sort of rule about not attacking him at wb time or after. (I use to be in vent with him and he would laugh at how much he got off ppl after or during WB).

I didn't do it on purpose, but even if i did, i don't see how this somehow puts me in the wrong and how i'm a "bully" or a "crybaby"

He attacked me 4 times and lost all 4 during the day. (so he gets plundered back).
            1. a lot of people consider plundering during or after wb to be rude. If you did that, in their eyes, you'd be in the wrong. You might disagree and think you're not, but to them, you're in the wrong.

2. You're saying that getting plundered and losing 100 gold to someone you plundered for 13k is a good enough reason to stop stripping for tok. The guy would need to successfully plunder you 5 times every day for all of February to make it back up. And you're saying, oh no, someone might plunder me back after I plundered them after wb.

3. You plundered him after wb not because he did it to other people, but because you were plundering people. If you were trying to teach him a lesson that'd be one thing. Instead you're merely rude to someone who's coincidentally rude too.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
              Tsk tsk.... you should know better than to feed the trolls .. does not matter what you do you will always be in the wrong to them...
              Jacko does something wrong and I'm trying to call him out on it, so I'm somehow the troll? Nice bit of trolling yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                Jacko does something wrong and I'm trying to call him out on it, so I'm somehow the troll? Nice bit of trolling yourself.
                hmm dont know what server u are on but on my server 30, there are alot that plunder u right after wb if u are in top10 and haven moved ur city before we even get re tards that max buff op so they can be full armoured in tok nm just to pis alot of ppl off.
                I still can se why u are after Jacko when that (tool) plunder other ppl doing wb or after.
                o0 right where dose it also say that u can plunder ppl in wb's for a excuse abot astals for u have around 25sec of colddown betreen ea wb hits that alot of time where u can spend ur gold.
                u are also missing the point about the 100gold.... little help.... he wait to he take his cloth off...

Comment

Jacko can plunder me during/after wb .... too bad im not on his server. I'd gladly pay 200k gold for naked tok nm.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

oh I'm saving this convo!! Was totally fun to read, especially the fact that both of you used your instead of you're :P
                    @OP: Actually, it's his fault. This guy is a d**che. Some people take the game way too seriously. Happened in my server. Just ignore him, and don't give him the pleasure of plundering you even though I still think that there's 100% nothing wrong with letting him plunder.

Name:Illuminatic
                    Server:
                    250 Willow Brook
                    Character: Mage
                    Level: 64
                    Battle Rating: 103,722
                    Guild: OverKill

Comment

Hi guys
                      I am still didn't complete TOK Hard , so why people ranked from 5-9 didn't undressed at least one time EA weak so all can do NM run ?

Comment

well think you guys need to remember its a game. if someone is bugging you then ignore them. you can put that person on a black list he can't pm you. good thing to remember is if you don't have something nice to say keep it to yourself. me myself I don't mind getting plundered cuz I plunder people to. now for plundering right after world battle I think is kinda rude now iam not saying anyone did just my 2 cents on the matter. good luck to you both don't forget to have fun. )
                        Mage: level 80
                        Battle rating:guess
                        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

well done Jackos, plunder is PART of the GAME, stripping for TOK NM is NOT. They forgot about the trouble you had to go to strip just to let peope who do not have sufficient BR to get something they do NOT deserve. AND now they tok that for granted. ALL servers should just keep their clothes on -- freeloaders are mostly unappreciative after some time
                          S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                          IGN : Neggy

Comment

bad engrish

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                              Jacko didn't leave wb. He said he missed it. I highly doubt he forgot when is wb and that it just ended, so jacko deliberately plundered after wb. Which many say isn't very considerate. From the looks of the screenshots, jacko is in the wrong.

Regardless, staying dressed for tok nm because "the people I ****** off might plunder me for <100 gold" doesn't seem like a very good reason.
                              i dont get your point, you agreed with everything i said lol

Comment

Stripping is just for consideration for others to finish TOK. they are not obliged to do so. if they do not people will complain. if they do this is what happened. in my opinion I will not strip because i work my *** out to be on top and then strip for other? no way. BUT this is only my opinion.
                                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Working...
                                X