Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest Update ever [Card System] click to see why !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
    well if the cards are perm the big cashiers will start to moan about it to r2 as non payers will get free stat boosts to hekp them in their campaigns and bg and arena

they moaned about the steeds in events and wings and about the whips used to get these for non payers so wen they start moaning about these cards they will start to make thesecards ballens only
    It's cashers, not cashiers. Cashiers refer to people who collect money in departmental stores.
    It's also called Balens, not ballens.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      It's cashers, not cashiers. Cashiers refer to people who collect money in departmental stores.
      Things changed since you quit.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

i wonder if we would have a card combination feature on the future.
        e.g. : equipping Skeleton Warrior* and Skeleton Soldier* together will give an extra 10% boost to each cards.

*: imaginary names
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Condor now acting as grammar police?? I like Condor the troller more

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            me? i dont care about how big or smal the buff it is, as long as i get any, how small it counts also i think those def points might mean def like the one from gear, guil skills and so on, and not only 80 points to mdef/pdef. also if you think about it, those cards boosts might have something to do with those 100k/110k+ br players from china geting past lv 80 nm mpd
            I can guarantee its nothing to do with the cards. The boosts from cards are insignificant in high lvl dungeons. They have battle guardians and advance skills and other stuff that actually helps their defensive and offensive abilities without affecting their BR. Not to mention advance talents. Either way, you'll find out once lv 80 dungeons comes in a few months time.

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
            well if the cards are perm the big cashiers will start to moan about it to r2 as non payers will get free stat boosts to hekp them in their campaigns and bg and arena

they moaned about the steeds in events and wings and about the whips used to get these for non payers so wen they start moaning about these cards they will start to make thesecards ballens only
            I'd think that cashers would hit a new low if they want to complain about non-casher getting insignificant buffs when they themselves are also getting it...I'm pretty sure most cashers with a brain wouldn't waste their time to moan about this unless its to moan about how useless this feature is....which imo sounds more plausible than moaning about freebies giving 200 hp helping non-cashers to catch up to tons of $$$ spent which impossibly gave cashers only a 200 hp boost...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Condor now acting as grammar police?? I like Condor the troller more
              Grammar police and troll are not exclusive to each other...
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

cashers get the same benefits from these cards as non cashers, cards are for all ... so, whats the problem?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                X