World Boss - Separate class lists.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerden
    started a topic World Boss - Separate class lists.

World Boss - Separate class lists.

I suggest we seperate the list for World Boss by classes. This way, you don't have to worry about one class being 'better' and people whining about being OP. Drop the reward in half, and then seperate the lists by class.

+1 if you agree

• EndLessPain
    replied
    + infinity. dont want those damned archers winning the top 10 every time against us mages.

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    I agree with this, it would be nice if I had even the slightest chance to get up there >.<

Leave a comment:

• Theawinde
    replied
    +1 Great idea! More because I'd be curious to see what my damage does against other Mages.

Leave a comment:

• iStorM
    replied
    +1 I truly agree.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    +1

Because archers are op in more way then wb... and this would make wb more fun

P.S

How about making a t10 (like the one existing) and a t10 for each class,
    Say if you win place 2nd in total, but you win for class, you get only for the total.
    Kind of how the prize list could be:

Total: 250-200-150(like it is atm)
    Each class: 125-100-75

Leave a comment:

• Skillgannon
    replied
    sincirely he does have a point.

because presently in all world bosses what do you all see?
    95% of the times its a top 10 full of archers,then on the other 5% i may see a mage temporarily or a knight and even those dont last long there untill be replaced by...guess what?another archer

and why boring?isnt it boring now with a top 10 on WB always of archer + archers,and next day archers and more archers,and on next week,even more archers,so if separating it for classes is boring then what having always archers all the time?

Leave a comment:

• WrenBoh
    replied
    Originally posted by autlos View Post
    Lol, your a so *edit* useless
    play nice autolos...

Leave a comment:

• Jeepod
    replied
    Well i don't find this boring.. still -1

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    what i meant was if there were imbalance for classes on world boss it will be fun or it will the same class for each class like if ur a mage all u will ever see is a mage getting on top 3 which is boring or if ur a knight or archer there should be a little difference a little hardship or the game would be total bore

Leave a comment:

• Jeepod
    replied

I ain't a cashier, i wasn't close enough from WB top 10, finished 8 last time i did it. Learn to build, learn to gems, learn to refine and farm, and you have your chances to try the top.

Btw, you won't have a chance if you are too much behind the first players of your server... it's like this in every stupid game... first to play, first to win duh. ( Oh and the cashers... )

Stop QQ, more Pew Pew.

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Originally posted by R23308726 View Post
    Lol, your a so *edit* useless
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2012, 09:55 PM. Reason: still profanity.

Leave a comment:

• R23308726
    replied
    Originally posted by R23308726 View Post
    There is a difference between the classes. I'm currently level 30 mage.
    I do not have a chance in the arena against knight.
    But when we fight against 4-6 opponents and as a support. I am irreplaceable.
    Because of that different classes exist.

Leave a comment:

• LostLimit
    replied
    +1 this will actually give every class a chance to be on top 3. of course there's still the adv of being cash payer but can't do anything about that

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    What does having seperate class top lists for world bosses have to do with anything you said?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X