Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending over 3K and players with over 10K balans no hades ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well...he hacked or he spent. Bound balens can't be used to buy the event chest so only way is to buy with unbound balens got thru recharge or he hacked...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      I agree it is gambling. I bet if you were like some that got it in 10 boxes you wouldn't be complaining. Hades isn't going to be the advantage people think regardless. It's just something like the latest wings. A show off thing.
      I'm quite sure its the advantage I thought it was. Its anti apollo (check), dark element strong against light (check). Well, it fits into the sylph arena team I wanted. Maybe you're referring to other kinds of advantages that only certain groups of ppl will consider?
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

So many boxes bought, and no hades, but so many doubles of all the other prizes in box. Usually have the best luck of the server to get the rarer thing first, not my event :'(
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

loosing one player!

Well, they just lost one player today because of a greedy drop rate. I bought over 300 boxes and nothing at all. I'm going back to Minecraft! £25 and you get everything.

Surely its better for them to make more money in a longer run instead of loosing someone who would willingly have bought more over time?

#moneyspinner

Comment

Originally posted by Lucilleni View Post
            Well, they just lost one player today because of a greedy drop rate. I bought over 300 boxes and nothing at all. I'm going back to Minecraft! £25 and you get everything.

Surely its better for them to make more money in a longer run instead of loosing someone who would willingly have bought more over time?

#moneyspinner
            Byebye bye.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Bought 33 boxes, got hades on one of the last ones I opened got 100 soul crystals and nothing else of value really. I bought over 400+ boxes last event before I got the wings, while people were getting 2 and 3 at a time. It's all random luck I think, tho I did noticed for me, one event I have zero luck, next event I have heaps of luck, next event back to zero again and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                you aren't BUYING a Hades...you are buying a chance at it....it's gambling really
                if its gambling their should be an age limit to play this game as gambling is illegal to children who play this game

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                  if its gambling their should be an age limit to play this game as gambling is illegal to children who play this game
                  children don't usually cash anyways

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Byebye bye.
                    I second this.
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                      Watch the vid from the co-founder of R2..he said there were tweaks to get it by the gambling issues...not sure exactly what they had to do

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                        Watch the vid from the co-founder of R2..he said there were tweaks to get it by the gambling issues...not sure exactly what they had to do
                        contracted their souls to the devil

Comment

Coste me 2600 box before i got my first apollo took me into secounds month for get one.

Yehe some people never get lucky and need spend like 100.000 balens is why i dont try to get hades. Take it later when its become cheaper.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            Coste me 2600 box before i got my first apollo took me into secounds month for get one.

Yehe some people never get lucky and need spend like 100.000 balens is why i dont try to get hades. Take it later when its become cheaper.
                            2600 boxes = 13 days of buying.

You're a bloody joker.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                              children don't usually cash anyways
                              R2 biggest cashers are children.
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Got Hades without spending much Balens, engulfed another sylph to get Hades high enough to get additional Skills but NONE can be bought! The "BUY" button does NOTHING! Why?????

Comment

Working...
                                X