Lucky clover box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
    after a while they should give us (non-cashers) a chance to farm apollo and hades in sylph atoll- that will make cashers spend more to get ahead of us again
    there will be no farming for apollo, but there is a event like WB more like a slyph boss you fight in teams of 4 and top 10 teams get chests, i saw someone get hades not sure if was from chest but that what i could translate so

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      "ain't ain't a word, honey."
      The post you made doesn't make sense when compared to color scale. I get what you're trying to say, but "... the blue hades is the common hades (a purple hades would be an uncommon hades)." is wrong when using the rarity scale.
      What I mean is, in the case of Appolo and Hades, since there no white or green rarity, the common Hades is blue while the uncommon Hades is purple.
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
        What I mean is, in the case of Appolo and Hades, since there no white or green rarity, the common Hades is blue while the uncommon Hades is purple.
        It is a typo. A typo.
        It has nothing to do with changing the term from "Rare" to "Common" on the parts.
        There is absolutely no shifting of scale, so stop using your flawed logic to explain.

When Cloud City was released in November 2013, Apollo from Cloud City Chest was labeled "280 Cloud City Pieces for Rare Apollo", "680 Cloud City Chest Pieces for Epic Apollo".

Again, I say, it is typo. No such thing as re-shifting scale.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          It is a typo. A typo.
          It has nothing to do with changing the term from "Rare" to "Common" on the parts.
          There is absolutely no shifting of scale, so stop using your flawed logic to explain.

When Cloud City was released in November 2013, Apollo from Cloud City Chest was labeled "280 Cloud City Pieces for Rare Apollo", "680 Cloud City Chest Pieces for Epic Apollo".

Again, I say, it is typo. No such thing as re-shifting scale.
          There should be.
          And you want it.
          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
          IGN: Mary Magdalene
          Class: Mage
          LVL: 44
          BR: 1194
          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Working...
          X