Game says that im banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Tell them that you are not going to spend money in their game if they dont unban u in the next 24 hours, it has a 99.9% chance to work

i'm not spending on this game anymore, if they give me my account back because apparently to them my account isnt banned(it's a problem with my pc)APARENTLY. if i get it back i'm not spending a single peny on this game again lol not risking my money in a game where if t hey feel like they can bann me without any freaggin reason

I am t he g m and can't prepare guild battle list for today.... neither toa how many more days is it going to be like this?
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Tell them that you are not going to spend money in their game if they dont unban u in the next 24 hours, it has a 99.9% chance to work
      You're trying too hard.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        i'm not spending on this game anymore, if they give me my account back because apparently to them my account isnt banned(it's a problem with my pc)APARENTLY. if i get it back i'm not spending a single peny on this game again lol not risking my money in a game where if t hey feel like they can bann me without any freaggin reason

I am t he g m and can't prepare guild battle list for today.... neither toa how many more days is it going to be like this?
        They are smart you know.
        You can expect something like, " You were trying to obtain gold or daru ilegally. "
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

They are smart you know.
          You can expect something like, " You were trying to obtain gold or daru ilegally. "
          with all the purchases i've done why in hell would i try to obtain illegally gold or daru? that's nonsense if they try going that way and as i've said in the only answer they did told me, i will copy paste it so you can see what they did answer ....

GM: Hi, It showed that in our record that your character is perfectly normal. And we tested ad it's working on our end as well. Maybe try clean cookies and clear cache as well. Hope it helps. -The R2Games Team

That is their whole answer........ got nothing more i did another ticket and already send 3 messages in that in a full day still got no answer to that ticket....

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Have you tried waiting for server reset?

-R2 Charles-
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

can you try from a different computer? I dont think it is a any problem with your PC, but just in case

Comment

i was a 123k archer.... half way for full lvl 70 gear -.- and still got no reply for my tickets and still banned... no answer from t he devs so i'm guessing i've been banned just because they felt like...I want my account back or at least a freagging message telling me a good reason for banning me all of a sudden...
                Account Sharing, Abusive Language / Acts, Hacking / Cheating, Refunding A Payment, and any other TOS rule broken and you will be permanently banned and the ban will not be revoked. Go read up on TOS and see what you did.

Comment

with all the purchases i've done why in hell would i try to obtain illegally gold or daru? that's nonsense if they try going that way and as i've said in the only answer they did told me, i will copy paste it so you can see what they did answer ....

GM: Hi, It showed that in our record that your character is perfectly normal. And we tested ad it's working on our end as well. Maybe try clean cookies and clear cache as well. Hope it helps. -The R2Games Team

That is their whole answer........ got nothing more i did another ticket and already send 3 messages in that in a full day still got no answer to that ticket....
                  That's why I said you can expect any excuse from those replies.
                  Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                  Account Sharing, Abusive Language / Acts, Hacking / Cheating, Refunding A Payment, and any other TOS rule broken and you will be permanently banned and the ban will not be revoked. Go read up on TOS and see what you did.
                  Dude you didn't read what they replied in his ticket, right?
                  Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                  can you try from a different computer? I dont think it is a any problem with your PC, but just in case
                  If its the IP banned, probably might help if he uses another network, if its the account, no matter if you log in on Moon using aliens' pc.
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I got that kinda problem too, even though I didn't do any cheating, hacking or even carding (I'm using UNIPIN and I have a prove for the payments)
                    I've sent ticket and so far no reply from them, and I lost rewards from Gems event because of this

and about IP banned, I tried login from Ipad (using Puffin Browser) and it still the same "you have been banned"
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Good thing I stopped in time.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

i have same problem and it's killing me

i send ticket... this is my number: 55260
                        and this are the answers:Subject: hello
                        Contents: i have a really BIG problem!!! Why have i been banned???? i didn't done anything ((( i just played with my friends and please can you respond me to e-mail? i can't see when i send tickets and if i get a respons. what's wrong? please!!! i love this game
                        GM: Hi, We checked for you, you're not banned. Did you forget your password? Kindly provide the error page when you try to log in. Thanks. -The R2Games Team
                        Reply: i still can't log in. is the same mesage i know my password... after i log i try to go on my server and the page say: "You have been banned" ... what that should mean? and what should i do?
                        Reply: Do something pleaseeeee ((( i wanna go back on game
                        Reply: I tryed to connect from other computers... but is still the same problem please tell me what should i do???
                        GM: Hi, Please use the correct account name to log in through our website to make a proper log in and please take a screen shot of your error page so we can determine what's the issue you're facing. Thanks. -The R2Games Team
                        Reply: i send an e-mail with pics taken... please help me
                        Reply: this is a pic got from "error"... i logged with my acc and good pass On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:11 PM, R2Games Support Elves wrote:
                        GM:
                        Reply: please can you do something? is still not working i lost a day ((((

i hate losing 2 days

Comment

Reply from the Dev for me is like this:

Support Ticket Opened [#xxxxx]

Reality Squared Games

Greetings Champion Hyperblades,

Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
                          Your case # is xxxx, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                          If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

The R2Games Support Elves

So: I got elves for helping me? Or maybe they can be my sylphs?
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperblades View Post
                            Reply from the Dev for me is like this:

Support Ticket Opened [#xxxxx]

Reality Squared Games

Greetings Champion Hyperblades,

Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
                            Your case # is xxxx, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                            If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

The R2Games Support Elves

So: I got elves for helping me? Or maybe they can be my sylphs?
                            That is an automated response the system sends to everybody after filing a ticket. That is *not* a reply from a GM or dev. Devs don't respond to tickets anyway.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Esmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help ussss T_T i got a new answer telling me this---->

GM: Dear StonedKiller, We are sorry about this, we have encounter quite a few people who is having this problem and we would have our tech team look into this and resolve it asap. Thanks for your understanding. -The R2Games Team

So now they are working on fixing it but i am still banned T_T

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Esmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help ussss T_T i got a new answer telling me this---->

GM: Dear StonedKiller, We are sorry about this, we have encounter quite a few people who is having this problem and we would have our tech team look into this and resolve it asap. Thanks for your understanding. -The R2Games Team

So now they are working on fixing it but i am still banned T_T
                                good god man show some patience...theyve told you ur not banned, they have told you several people have the same problem, they have told you they are fixing it...so in contrast

you shld be very happy, be rdy for a compensation, and plz be quiet

Comment

Working...
                                X