• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
    archer kill mages and knight kills archer(hi pdf)...in bg
    You don't say?

Comment

• Mages have Suntoria and Blessed Light...How much more HP do you need? Healing is a skill needed as a mage--with a 20% HP boost...mages would become almost invincible.

My Vote--2
      Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Oh, well, you have a point saying that it is not excellent (since it sacrifices something), but I do not agree with you that "people only use ultimate to gain the 10 rage to set up the 2nd delphic"... Such people are just plain noob. (yeah, probably you are right that many people are it, since many people are noobs).

Ulti slash is very useful in pvp aspect, because it targets the opponent with the lowest hp... Ultislash can kill the player before you can use the EDD, or DD, so saying ultislash is just for gaining rage is nooby.

In pve, the additional damage of ulti slash is very large, esp if it crits (for crit knight)... And maybe you forget how insane the rage gain of knights... If they use the ultislash just to gain rage for EDD, but the EDD (or DD) is still in cooldown, then what is the point of getting that rage??? It is really better to get this skill, since you get to do large damage, while be able to timingly get the required rage as soon as the EDD (or DD) finishes its cooldown... Getting full rage for EDD while it is still in cd is a waste of rage... Better convert that rage to damage.
        Point Conceded.

In terms of doing direct damage to the weakest target, that does have a good affect / reward from the talent.

My style is a bit different, I use Ulti to gain Rage and just do damage to the player after a Stun attempt makes him vulnerable to it. I generally do Stun (never expecting it to work), ulti, slasher, bubble, Awaken & Rune (during which I AoE & Heal), then come out of Pet mode with troops gone and do Delphic 1 + Rage Rune & Delphic 2 in the case they managed to survive and squeeze out a Resto .

The only equal or greater BR Mage that survives it is usually running Gaia and manages an over-max HP Crit via the Delphic - but those aren't overly common.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          "however each class have this passive"
          And Yea, we back to point where in next 2 Years nothing will change
          Nah, Archers get a Passive +10% Damage boost to everything in Adv Class Skills. No Build up, so combined with their existing stackable passive, they'll be running +20% Damage to go along with their +20% Crit Rate and +20% HP.

But hey, they want their PDef & MDef .

Comment

• Zorich you talk about end game analysis and people who have maxed talents or close to it and then say you use ultimate slasher to gain rage, everything after this is irrelevant, your credibility is below 0
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              You don't say?
              dont understand??pls be with easy english, i m bad in english
              ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
              when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                Zorich you talk about end game analysis and people who have maxed talents or close to it and then say you use ultimate slasher to gain rage, everything after this is irrelevant, your credibility is below 0
                words of player from new serwer...is a lot,rly lot ppl in endgame stage , and will be more in time
                Zorich, for me u have right in each of your posts but u know we only can talk and talk...and talktill 7r dont add something,we can dream about it sadly...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  words of player from new serwer...is a lot,rly lot ppl in endgame stage , and will be more in time
                  Zorich, for me u have right in each of your posts but u know we only can talk and talk...and talktill 7r dont add something,we can dream about it sadly...
                  i don't know how you decided i'm from a new server seeing i'm here hmm 4 months before you, but please do tell me how much rage you get from ultimate slasher in endgame with maxed or close to it talents.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordAwesomeness1 View Post
                    Mages have Suntoria and Blessed Light...How much more HP do you need? Healing is a skill needed as a mage--with a 20% HP boost...mages would become almost invincible.

My Vote--2
                    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    Zorich you talk about end game analysis and people who have maxed talents or close to it and then say you use ultimate slasher to gain rage, everything after this is irrelevant, your credibility is below 0
                    Lol'ed at both.
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• I never take sun in pvp... lighting rain of fire restor bl meteor....if I choose sunatoria over bl it would be imposible to counter brut+lunatic/ww....as no one use low dmg skills and its usually ap delph lunatic, healing from sun is useless it cant make u survive until sylph(bl can)

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        I never take sun in pvp... lighting rain of fire restor bl meteor....if I choose sunatoria over bl it would be imposible to counter brut+lunatic/ww....as no one use low dmg skills and its usually ap delph lunatic, healing from sun is useless it cant make u survive until sylph(bl can)
                        I din take blessed light and came 16th...
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          I din take blessed light and came 16th...
                          16th what? cw?

Comment

16th what? cw?
                            yeah, i never take bl in BG either, I only use in pvp in GB and in group arena
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              yeah, i never take bl in BG either, I only use in pvp in GB and in group arena
                              well I made to finals to but different setup I use for cw its mage to mage after all long battles and not need to worry about getting hit hard unless sylph of course I use puri RoF restor sun meteor (no lighting or bl)
                              rage gain with auto attack

in bg I cant sun don't know how to counter brut+lunatic/ww it buys me more time for sylph if Templars stay longer alive

Comment

well I made to finals to but different setup I use for cw its mage to mage after all long battles and not need to worry about getting hit hard unless sylph of course I use puri RoF restor sun meteor (no lighting or bl)
                                rage gain with auto attack

in bg I cant sun don't know how to counter brut+lunatic/ww it buys me more time for sylph if Templars stay longer alive
                                I'm hoping theyre dead well before pet stage ^^
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

Comment

Working...
                                X