X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    explain please
    well compare yourself and sill 85k br at lvl 59 and u are 60k at 56 lvl so there u go don't u think difference is to much big compared u2 are almost same lvl(he even use 2 non br astral and can be 92k br)

so he must cashed more than 30$ or u are very bad

Comment

explain please
      heck im 125k br with 70 leg set 80lvl character

and he is 59 lvl with 50 leg probably pve 92k br u can see how its suspicious to me when he say im not only vip

Comment

• i played for 8 months, and brutal_hobo?
        by the way, how did u get HawkStrider mount for free?
        i thought it's a cash-only mount as far as i remember. never noticed we can get it for free by event token.
        u did can get Gentle Beast / Phantom Yeti for free during september or october event for 80 event token, let's assume u choose Gentle Beast and u get Phantom Yeti during the last class war. and Wild Alpaca is a free mount too, i know.
        Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        small one mistake but still prove u are heavy casher than 30$
        heheh, just think of it deeply, mr VIP-ONLY! i don't have hades, i don't have apollo as well.
        Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-29-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
          i played for 8 months, and brutal_hobo?
          i thought it's a cash-only mount as far as i remember. never noticed we can get it for free by event token.
          u did can get Gentle Beast / Phantom Yeti for free during september or october event for 80 event token, let's assume u choose Gentle Beast and u get Phantom Yeti during the last class war. and Wild Alpaca is a free mount too, i know.
          there is all easy explanation and most ppl got hawkstrider on my server 1.i think it was in cw shop once but I didn't get it from there 2.early when u didn't know what wartuen is there was even with seeds so we could steal seeds which u plant and they give event item needed for rewards so we basicly steal seeds from farms and alts

u thought wrong about cash only mount since u are green to this game

Comment

heheh, just think of it deeply, mr VIP-ONLY! i don't have hades, i don't have apollo as well.

not that long, only about 3 months, rushed a few levels to keep up with the stronger players on my server, since it's a new server our guild skills aren't even maxed yet
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
              there is all easy explanation and most ppl got hawkstrider on my server 1.i think it was in cw shop once but I didn't get it from there 2.early when u didn't know what wartuen is there was even with seeds so we could steal seeds which u plant and they give event item needed for rewards so we basicly steal seeds from farms and alts

u thought wrong about cash only mount since u are green to this game
              hawkstrider released after i played this game. as far as i remember.
              the seed may be pumpkin? that has no relation at all with hawkstrider.
              any other people can explain?
              i am sorry then if i'm mistaken.

Comment

and u play 8 months and still 59 lvl OMG u will need another year or more to reach max hs and 70 leg set go lvl

Comment

and u play 8 months and still 59 lvl OMG u will need another year or more to reach max hs and 70 leg set go lvl
                  Why do you feel the need to answer to this dumb twat?

He already proved he knows nothing about the game, so just ignore him.

Comment

why level fast when in a year he will be top of his server?
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

no u don't remember good
                      it was long before u joined game

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        Why do you feel the need to answer to this dumb twat?

He already proved he knows nothing about the game, so just ignore him.
                        yea I wonder my self why

Comment

no u don't remember good
                          it was long before u joined game
                          heheh i need another person explain. my memory isn't that bad.
                          and did u believe a pure cash - non VIP player can get halfway up to lvl 5 stables right now?
                          with things like that on july and before, no TOK, jewel, etc?

Comment

yea I wonder my self why
                            someone has to make trolls quit or ppl who think they pro and advice others also.
                            he SillPlain is a big idea ......

Comment

why level fast when in a year he will be top of his server?
                              there isn't much point in slow lvl if u want to progress fast in game
                              when u hit 70 lvl things change drasticly in exp rate gain new patch is coming and and there will be 80 set...he will need 1+year to catch farming loids for 70 leg set and plenty time to max talents not to tell than 80 set

Comment

ancient spirits quest in 2013 march end could give hawkstrider for free for all those who were ninjas @ farming. again misinformed
                                for 2k ancient spirits

Comment

Working...
                                X