tanks is ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Like i said, you should eat your own advice. he means a 30 minutes tank fight is tediously boring, so entering after 15 minutes is way better. Just like what you did. Heck, he even said that very clearly in his previous post.
    Writing anything is better than 30 mins of Tanks Monotony does not imply he agrees with me. It only states, that anything is better than 30 mins fight and that he might've not read my point that I join tanks in the middle time. Moreover, he may think, I'm doing tanks from the very beginning and that my complaint is useless, because I complain about not having wasted 30 mins.
    What's more, writing the above, he also claims that getting 5 runestones for 6 days in a row is better than fighing in tanks for 30 mins. Here, we disagree again.
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 03-27-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Writing anything is better than 30 mins of Tanks Monotony does not imply he agrees with me. It only states, that anything is better than 30 mins fight and that he might've not read my point that I join tanks in the middle time. Moreover, he may think, I'm doing tanks from the very beginning and that my complaint is useless, because I complain about not having wasted 30 mins.
      What's more, writing the above, he also claims that getting 5 runestones for 6 days in a row is better than fighing in tanks for 30 mins. Here, we disagree again.
      either you are a stubborn or just plain oblivious? Like you said, he dont care losing on tanks rather than fighting for 30 minutes. he agreed about your method of joining tanks in the last minutes.
      You are implying that he complained that you didnt join a full tank battle for 30 minutes, where none of his posts are saying that.
      So let me return your own advice:

1. Go back to school and obtain some reading comprehension skills.
      2. This is only your personal point of view.
      3. Watch what you're saying/writing:

He never started a fight but suddenly you insulted him with baseless presumptions, yet you posted those advise. hypocrite much?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Tank is ****.
        We need dragons...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

hahaha im always play FAST TANK , Us another chartt

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            either you are a stubborn or just plain oblivious? Like you said, he dont care losing on tanks rather than fighting for 30 minutes. he agreed about your method of joining tanks in the last minutes.
            You are implying that he complained that you didnt join a full tank battle for 30 minutes, where none of his posts are saying that.
            So let me return your own advice:

1. Go back to school and obtain some reading comprehension skills.
            2. This is only your personal point of view.
            3. Watch what you're saying/writing:

He never started a fight but suddenly you insulted him with baseless presumptions, yet you posted those advise. hypocrite much?
            Neither did he agree with me. Actually, our both teories may be true, all depends on our personal point of view.
            All this talk is leading nowhere and your assumptions may be as wrong as mine. As long as he doesn't write/answer himself, you can't be any sure, you're right.

1. may be a bit pejorative. 3. is just an advice, nothing to be felt insulted. As someone wrote You have the right to remain silent , anything you posted can and will be used against you in the forums. He wrote something recklessly and I just showed the way it might be used against him.

Comment

Tank is boring.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                Neither did he agree with me. Actually, our both teories may be true, all depends on our personal point of view.
                All this talk is leading nowhere and your assumptions may be as wrong as mine. As long as he doesn't write/answer himself, you can't be any sure, you're right.

1. may be a bit pejorative. 3. is just an advice, nothing to be felt insulted. As someone wrote You have the right to remain silent , anything you posted can and will be used against you in the forums. He wrote something recklessly and I just showed the way it might be used against him.
                You're trying too hard. You started the insult over nothing and didnt wanna admit it. you dont even want to admit that both of you are doing the same thing. And My sig proved it right, some fool misquoted Banshee's post and tried to insult him.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

we need the runestones you loser
                  I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

Working...
                  X