Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any News about When the SC / Whip events comes up ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News about When the SC / Whip events comes up ???

if anyone now anything at all please share it so i can informe people on my server and in my guild
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

No, stop asking.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I think ppl will never stop asking

Comment

just a min. let me check todays newspaper.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

July 26th 2018.

Comment

They will never have another unlimited event. They might have something like this last whip event where u had to have your stables a certain level. Maybe with the sc, they will have it where you have to have your engraving a certain level.

Comment

100% confirmed in 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                100% confirmed in 3 days.
                Source?
                Server - 138- Falledge
                Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                Class - Mage
                Name - BigBadGirl
                Level - 70

Comment

Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
                  Source?
                  His crystal bal

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
                    His crystal bal
                    Sounds legit.
                    Server - 138- Falledge
                    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                    Class - Mage
                    Name - BigBadGirl
                    Level - 70

Comment

No. Just wait and see, however, don't expect for event items. We'll be lucky if they'll ever make " unlimited " soul or whip.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

want the answer?

create and account on Proficient City, spend 2000 USD to get max VIP in one day, head into Elite Club, ask.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          want the answer?

create and account on Proficient City, spend 2000 USD to get max VIP in one day, head into Elite Club, ask.
                          There's something I don't understand.
                          Cashers complain about non-cashers getting free stuff/mounts/mahra/etc ( from event items from sc/whip events ). Whats the reason to stop the unlimited events if they no longer put event items? They complain about that too? ( if yes, not my fault they're freaks and got 80SE already, lolz. )
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            There's something I don't understand.
                            Cashers complain about non-cashers getting free stuff/mounts/mahra/etc ( from event items from sc/whip events ). Whats the reason to stop the unlimited events if they no longer put event items? They complain about that too? ( if yes, not my fault they're freaks and got 80SE already, lolz. )
                            Because Heavy Cashers already maxed out Soul Engraving and Mount Training, if it's Maxed, you can't consume anymore to do the Unlimited Events.

That's why they complain in Elite Club.

If they can't do the event, they can't get any reward from it.

And companies only listens to them, because they paid thousands of dollars to max SC and Mount.

Free players on the other hand... companies ignore them because they offer no benefits to the company.

And that's why the Mount Event turned into Stable level, because Heavy Casher are guaranteed to get the rewards for already maxing Mount Training.

Which is why we also think Soul Engraving will be like, probably something like Engrave Soul to level blah blah and get reward... but no one really knows until they actually release any info on it.

Maybe except for some Elite Club ppls, cause they paid money to know beforehand.
                            Last edited by anichaos; 03-24-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Because Heavy Cashers already maxed out Soul Engraving and Mount Training, if it's Maxed, you can't consume anymore to do the Unlimited Events.

That's why they complain in Elite Club.

If they can't do the event, they can't get any reward from it.

And that's why the Mount Event turned into Stable level, because Heavy Casher are guaranteed to get the rewards for already maxing Mount Training.

Which is why we also think Soul Engraving will be like, probably something like Engrave Soul to level blah blah and get reward... but no one really knows until they actually release any info on it.

Maybe except for some Elite Club ppls, cause they paid money to know beforehand.
                              Like I said, its not my fault they have only one life ( in-game one ) and max everything in a few months than others in 1 year or not even then. Soul/whip might be available " soon ", someone from elite club said it but not confirmed yet, so we don't know. However, I don't care how it will be, just atleast to get the brain to make full events monthly, nothing wrong in delaying, but not making events with brain, makes you lose money. Noone can say that if you make tailor event once every 3-4 months, you get more money than if you'd do it monthly ( or same with sc/whip events ).
                              People should learn to make events, to " satisfy " their players ( ok, here I am wrong, no player can be satisfied, no matter how much stuff you give for free ), but the way they are, I never saw a free stuff on xmas/easter/new year ( and no, free stuff doesn't mean login to get it, I mean event, or " mail surprise gift " ). Nothing wrong in people spending, but with everyday that passes, the no-brain ones spend and make the game worse by making events without any good stuff in it ( people start to like 5-10 mahra in a special pack or box, when few months when they released mahra and sylphs there were alot more mahra, cause they saw the fools spend anyway so why giving high rewards if they keep spending day by day? ).
                              Game developers,admins/gm's won't change until they'll see their " profit " going down badly, but seeing their profit go up and up even more, the events get postponed/never done ( example : sc/whip/tailor once at 2-3 months, but true, I don't care much about that one. )
                              This game is rulled by cashers who gets to squeeze the non-cashers ( thats why they pay, to have on who to test their power, on who to be " super-cool ", and with their pockets, they control the future events, depending if they spend more, events will be ****, if they spend less, events will change to get more profit.
                              Another example :
                              Where are the clothing/luck charms/fashion shards/cores we had like half year ago on events? They make all on consume/recharge now, cause they got their fools to pay. Game eventually will end up to be played by - cashers vs cashers, who wins? Super cashers ( which so far, I know only 2, 1 its an archer, and other is a knight, different servers, timezones. )

Comment

Working...
                              X