Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any News about When the SC / Whip events comes up ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i HOPE they will do is something in the middle.... a limited event for scs and whips. Maybe max 10k scs and 2k whips that give event prize. This satisfies the non coiners and doesnt enrage the mass coiners... hell make it where people have to coin a little to get top prize maybe where may 10k scs + noncoin events if do all is 10 or 20 event prize short of max event... in that spot almost everyone will spend 10-20 to get top prize...

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Like I said, its not my fault they have only one life ( in-game one ) and max everything in a few months than others in 1 year or not even then. Soul/whip might be available " soon ", someone from elite club said it but not confirmed yet, so we don't know. However, I don't care how it will be, just atleast to get the brain to make full events monthly, nothing wrong in delaying, but not making events with brain, makes you lose money. Noone can say that if you make tailor event once every 3-4 months, you get more money than if you'd do it monthly ( or same with sc/whip events ).
      People should learn to make events, to " satisfy " their players ( ok, here I am wrong, no player can be satisfied, no matter how much stuff you give for free ), but the way they are, I never saw a free stuff on xmas/easter/new year ( and no, free stuff doesn't mean login to get it, I mean event, or " mail surprise gift " ). Nothing wrong in people spending, but with everyday that passes, the no-brain ones spend and make the game worse by making events without any good stuff in it ( people start to like 5-10 mahra in a special pack or box, when few months when they released mahra and sylphs there were alot more mahra, cause they saw the fools spend anyway so why giving high rewards if they keep spending day by day? ).
      Game developers,admins/gm's won't change until they'll see their " profit " going down badly, but seeing their profit go up and up even more, the events get postponed/never done ( example : sc/whip/tailor once at 2-3 months, but true, I don't care much about that one. )
      This game is rulled by cashers who gets to squeeze the non-cashers ( thats why they pay, to have on who to test their power, on who to be " super-cool ", and with their pockets, they control the future events, depending if they spend more, events will be ****, if they spend less, events will change to get more profit.
      Another example :
      Where are the clothing/luck charms/fashion shards/cores we had like half year ago on events? They make all on consume/recharge now, cause they got their fools to pay. Game eventually will end up to be played by - cashers vs cashers, who wins? Super cashers ( which so far, I know only 2, 1 its an archer, and other is a knight, different servers, timezones. )
      Make sense, both of you.

I play the game to relax, not to let the game play me lol

Comment

i dont get why heavy cashers complain about non-cashers getting free stuff and getting better. cashers still maintain a very dominant advantage no matter how many unlimited they give us. but non-casher get stronger making their server better so they have someone to run spire( and future dungeons that will eventually be released) with and getting farther thus helping them out.

Comment

Like I said, its not my fault they have only one life ( in-game one ) and max everything in a few months than others in 1 year or not even then. Soul/whip might be available " soon ", someone from elite club said it but not confirmed yet, so we don't know. However, I don't care how it will be, just atleast to get the brain to make full events monthly, nothing wrong in delaying, but not making events with brain, makes you lose money. Noone can say that if you make tailor event once every 3-4 months, you get more money than if you'd do it monthly ( or same with sc/whip events ).
          People should learn to make events, to " satisfy " their players ( ok, here I am wrong, no player can be satisfied, no matter how much stuff you give for free ), but the way they are, I never saw a free stuff on xmas/easter/new year ( and no, free stuff doesn't mean login to get it, I mean event, or " mail surprise gift " ). Nothing wrong in people spending, but with everyday that passes, the no-brain ones spend and make the game worse by making events without any good stuff in it ( people start to like 5-10 mahra in a special pack or box, when few months when they released mahra and sylphs there were alot more mahra, cause they saw the fools spend anyway so why giving high rewards if they keep spending day by day? ).
          Game developers,admins/gm's won't change until they'll see their " profit " going down badly, but seeing their profit go up and up even more, the events get postponed/never done ( example : sc/whip/tailor once at 2-3 months, but true, I don't care much about that one. )
          This game is rulled by cashers who gets to squeeze the non-cashers ( thats why they pay, to have on who to test their power, on who to be " super-cool ", and with their pockets, they control the future events, depending if they spend more, events will be ****, if they spend less, events will change to get more profit.
          Another example :
          Where are the clothing/luck charms/fashion shards/cores we had like half year ago on events? They make all on consume/recharge now, cause they got their fools to pay. Game eventually will end up to be played by - cashers vs cashers, who wins? Super cashers ( which so far, I know only 2, 1 its an archer, and other is a knight, different servers, timezones. )
          Hmm I wonder Condortard isn't replying to you and calling you a "whiner". Since I can pretty much guarantee if I posted something like this. He would start harassing me like no tmrw. Since that's what gives him satisfaction for the day. Is to harass me around here. Yea though I do agree with you on your point. Cashers are making it much harder for med/low/non cashers but controlling events and how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
            i dont get why heavy cashers complain about non-cashers getting free stuff and getting better. cashers still maintain a very dominant advantage no matter how many unlimited they give us. but non-casher get stronger making their server better so they have someone to run spire( and future dungeons that will eventually be released) with and getting farther thus helping them out.
            It's a pride thing. If you have something you want to be only one to have it. If you see people have your stuff. That you paid thousands for you. It bugs you. Well it bugs them. It's just like how the rich people who see the homeless. They give them the middle finger instead of helping them out. Since they don't want the help the poor. They don't want to risk losing "their" money.

Comment

i dont care for event items i just want whips thats all i ask for so if there is a SC unlimited for whips am gonna be super happy
              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                i dont care for event items i just want whips thats all i ask for so if there is a SC unlimited for whips am gonna be super happy
                I told you the " truth " about those 2 events.
                If the game was rulled by devs or whoever makes the game, they wouldn't have stopped, but the game is rulled by cashers, not other players.
                Cashers - People who have everything.
                Stable has 5 pages, if someone has 3 full pages while the other one has all 5, which of them is better? I can't call both of them cashers because its a huge difference between 3 pages of mounts and all 5.
                Like I said, 2 people are " Gods " on wartune atm, an archer and knight, people who have brain already know them.
                Noone likes to pay 7k for a mount and later on, that mount to be given free cause of event items from sc/whip, its normal that the " kids " whine about it cause they paid, while others get it for free.

Hmm I wonder Condortard isn't replying to you and calling you a "whiner". Since I can pretty much guarantee if I posted something like this. He would start harassing me like no tmrw. Since that's what gives him satisfaction for the day. Is to harass me around here. Yea though I do agree with you on your point. Cashers are making it much harder for med/low/non cashers but controlling events and how they work.
                I don't know, I just said the truth. If you make the game, why you'd listen to some players? Its your game, do whatever you want. You control the events, the upcoming patches, everything.
                Here if a player above 200k br complains and others with 100k br don't, the 200k br wins.
                If its the other way, the 200k br to not complain while the other 100k br do, " nothing " is done, the 200k br wins again.
                Money is the key to succes, money is the key to decide the future events.
                Last edited by po1NNNt; 03-24-2014, 05:30 PM.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Because Heavy Cashers already maxed out Soul Engraving and Mount Training, if it's Maxed, you can't consume anymore to do the Unlimited Events.

That's why they complain in Elite Club.

If they can't do the event, they can't get any reward from it.

And companies only listens to them, because they paid thousands of dollars to max SC and Mount.

Free players on the other hand... companies ignore them because they offer no benefits to the company.

And that's why the Mount Event turned into Stable level, because Heavy Casher are guaranteed to get the rewards for already maxing Mount Training.

Which is why we also think Soul Engraving will be like, probably something like Engrave Soul to level blah blah and get reward... but no one really knows until they actually release any info on it.

Maybe except for some Elite Club ppls, cause they paid money to know beforehand.
                  why(or better do they even do events when they got all?) do they even need rewards in elite club if they cash 1000$ dollars?

Comment

well if thats how it goes am done playing wartune cuz no sc event = no fun for light chashers or none cashers just to say it this game is made for snobbish daddy boys/girls or people that have rich job payments etc but what if the cashers actually tought about people that dont spend started to use their brain ! show people that r2 games has takin it to far now ! cash to be strong

R2Games = not anymore ( Free to Play) its now become ( Cash to play) or (Spend to Play) or something like this WAKE UP PEOPLE Time to show them what we would like and even the cashers would like unlimited events cuz of saving some money and it is not to much to ask for !

this is becoming more and more about making more people quit this game and going to games like Aion , WoW, Evony, and so on i give a ... about Proficient city they should act like a real Proivder not making people quit i struggle to get guild members cuz of this . they leave cuz of they will never grow without them events !

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                      no sc events wont benefit them they cant use when they max

Comment

but they should still think about others then the big whales / cashers make the game fair for those who are pore

its true what they say The rich get richer and the poore get poorer

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                          but they should still think about others then the big whales / cashers make the game fair for those who are pore

its true what they say The rich get richer and the poore get poorer
                          Only cashers who'll stop spending ( which this won't happen till wartune dies completly or r2 to make an extremely bad move ), till then its like " big whales, come to papa ".
                          I don't whine, I know how to have fun, and I have, but a game being 99% pay2win ( true, no need to pay balens to enter somewhere or do something ) but 90% of items being cash? Or ok...not 90% seeing some are with bb, but changing 30 bb to 3, thats another wrong way. I don't know about it, but the game being close to 100% cash to win, else you end up being a toy for cashers, its weird. The events changed, just like athena said ( can't type his forum name -.- ), who is old know what events they had, who is new now doesn't know and they call R2 being greedy or whatever.
                          Changing from good events they had to this, its a wrong way, and shows that the more people spend, they'll get even more greedy, and will stay to spend 1000$ for luckstones/socket rods.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Only cashers who'll stop spending ( which this won't happen till wartune dies completly or r2 to make an extremely bad move ), till then its like " big whales, come to papa ".
                            I don't whine, I know how to have fun, and I have, but a game being 99% pay2win ( true, no need to pay balens to enter somewhere or do something ) but 90% of items being cash? Or ok...not 90% seeing some are with bb, but changing 30 bb to 3, thats another wrong way. I don't know about it, but the game being close to 100% cash to win, else you end up being a toy for cashers, its weird. The events changed, just like athena said ( can't type his forum name -.- ), who is old know what events they had, who is new now doesn't know and they call R2 being greedy or whatever.
                            Changing from good events they had to this, its a wrong way, and shows that the more people spend, they'll get even more greedy, and will stay to spend 1000$ for luckstones/socket rods.

Agree and 30bb down to 3 = what the hell on chines they get so much bb everyday+ events that give bb for free even for noobies ! so we get scammed like shiet and this is just beyong stupidity

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

and its true about the spending part too wish the cashers could understand that and help us get the game in balance i am so tired of this **** ! i feel like i lose members every now and then beacause of this way they treat the players if someting dosent change this ill have to quit this game cuz of to high prices to high amounts of spender events

and its stupid to have BIG SPENDER events cuz you all now its only for rich people , not even for people like me can spend 50K for some stupid wings if it was a Small Spender event ,

Middle Spender events too that would help low cashers to none cashers to get something aswell

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

While I agree that prices are exceedingly high for this game, I don't agree that there shouldn't be Big Spender Events. Big Spender events allow the super rich to spend and get the most rewards..

After all, the main goal of some companies is profit maximization. You see the best rewards for the highest-spending customers in many privatized companies too, and airlines too. First class tickets, business class tickets, economy class tickets anyone?
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X