This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
    They think one must spend hundreds of thousands to win.. lol.....
    wow, we don't think we know one must spend hundreds of thousands to win. P.S how do I get this as my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
      wow, we don't think, we know one must spend hundreds of thousands to win.
      fixed
      /10 chars
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Is this Luis? if so whats up bro..... you know damn strait I am here to bring some tricks to wartune, people keep saying there is no chance of me taking out the top players but they just dont know how I do...... They think one must spend hundreds of thousands to win.. lol..... and Dragonspyy, I understand the game is abit different than the last, but dont fear...... MUG the entertainer has arrived!
        You must have thought too highly of yourself.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

So I started reading through the thread:

$400.....? thats what makes you a spender in this game?....... Damn where the hell is minh at? anyways if $400 is what it takes you to get to the top then this game isn't really as much of a money pit as you all think it is......
          You missed an important 'K' in his post...

Oh wait he edited it...

Ah you noticed he edited it...

Oh, and he's posted saying he edited it...

nvm... I'll go back to lurking:

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
          Good luck MUG beating a mod
          Why would beating a mod be hard? o.O

Oh and welcome to the newcomer... interesting thread/following you already seem to have here...

Enjoy the game for what it's worth.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
            Why would beating a mod be hard? o.O
            Don't mod edit their own balens?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

uh oh her comes condor.... everyone ruuuuuuuuuun
              Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
              17k dodge 15k hit
              Claw 400k
              Ner 160k
              ac 130k
              valk 130k
              djinni 70k
              serrin lvl 70 160k br
              Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
              Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                You must have thought too highly of yourself.
                go Condor go!! MUG VS Condor!!

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                  go Condor go!! MUG VS Condor!!
                  Is there a doubt?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Few more questions for anyone who will answer.....
                    1. is this game one of them games that you must buy mad expensive new gear for you profile to compete just to find it gets nerfed a month later? and if so does it have the sell back option allowing you to sell back what you bought at a rate of 50% or something to help recoop?
                    2. Some games have a reset button to reset your profile back to level 0 for cases of people making bad profile choices early on and effecting their whole game later on? and if so is their a limit to the reset option?
                    3. To receive in game currency there is the obvious option of using real cash, but is there a market place where you can earn in game currency through survey's, watching advertisements or signing up for special offers?
                    4. Does this game have a supervillian? if so what has earned him this reputation?

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
                      1. is this game one of them games that you must buy mad expensive new gear for you profile to compete just to find it gets nerfed a month later? and if so does it have the sell back option allowing you to sell back what you bought at a rate of 50% or something to help recoop?
                      2. Some games have a reset button to reset your profile back to level 0 for cases of people making bad profile choices early on and effecting their whole game later on? and if so is their a limit to the reset option?
                      3. To receive in game currency there is the obvious option of using real cash, but is there a market place where you can earn in game currency through survey's, watching advertisements or signing up for special offers?
                      4. Does this game have a supervillian? if so what has earned him this reputation?
                      1. Equipment/gear quickly becomes obsolete, with the exception of level 70 gear (because it can be upgraded to level 80).
                      b) sell back option only for in-game gold.
                      2. Skills reset for free only below level 25. Above level 25, you gotta spend 895 balens to reset.
                      3. Watch videos and you get 1-3 balens for free (equivalent to 1-3 cents).
                      4. No.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Few more questions for anyone who will answer.....
                        1.no
                        2.yes
                        3.no(make a ticket and ask or join a server thats merged with the one your on)
                        4.yes yaros and the fearful faye
                        yaros find out for yourself fearful faye well he shows up everywhere so i consider him a villian everyone hates him!!
                        Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
                        17k dodge 15k hit
                        Claw 400k
                        Ner 160k
                        ac 130k
                        valk 130k
                        djinni 70k
                        serrin lvl 70 160k br
                        Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
                        Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Is there a doubt?
                          Judging by the post count I guess I found my troll!

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
                            1. no u don't have to buy gear with balens, unless u wnted to speed up a lot.
                            2. on skills, talents yes this game has, unlimited attempts. as long as u have enough balens.
                            3. yes there's a market place. u can see it on top right on game screen.
                            4. i don't really get this question. Grim Reaper maybe
                            by the way, u said u're on US East server, i'm looking forward fighting with u, please be online on a time like this, especially on 50-59 BG

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              1. Equipment/gear quickly becomes obsolete, with the exception of level 70 gear (because it can be upgraded to level 80).
                              b) sell back option only for in-game gold.
                              2. Skills reset for free only below level 25. Above level 25, you gotta spend 895 balens to reset.
                              3. Watch videos and you get 1-3 balens for free (equivalent to 1-3 cents).
                              4. No.
                              Thanks ... well appreciated

Comment

• My toon is on US East too. Retired since December 31st. I'll go fight with you ImSillPlain
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X