X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    nice....another idiot came into forums...

how long till this thread gets closed?

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    So you really expect someone who isnt english to have an oustanding vocabulary just because thats the language you speak... well no offence but i dont see you speaking his language. 'Thou mis-shaped ****!' (Henry 3rd) Thou unfit for any place but hell. (Richard 3rd 1.2.114) I shall cut out your tongue. 'Tis no matter, I shall speak as much wit as thou afterwards. (Troilus and Cressida 2.1.106)

And if you were clever enough to know, shakespeare might not have even been the one to write his plays. Your ignorant views are as you put it "such a sad reflection on the inadequacy" of your intellect and empathy.
    way to take this out into left field... had no idea english wasn't Mogetsu's first language when i posted the ONE comment concerning his response... notice I have no issue with him now that he's put that out there... and if you want to question the legitimacy of Shakespeare's works (which goes against the intent of you throwing his quotes out at the start of your post)... did Aesop really exist?... are the Bothers Grimm really really the originators of their stories?... what's your point?... and how can you measure the empathy of a person from a few silly forum posts?................. fascinating stuff

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    that and he dosent know uve had the name ♥ on other games

i see ppl get away with more stuff on these forums than i ever did on AoC
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 05:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    shakespeare must be sad since idiots are using his creations as an excuse to save their self
    so if my name was Hamlet, because I loved that character, you'd be okay with it?.... but calling myself Bast$rd after, who I believe to be, one of the coolest Shakespearean characters is not okay... because you think your amazing powers of intuition allow you to interpret an intent in my character name that contradicts my own?........ do you have any idea how ignorant that sounds?

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by R227898126
    so your exposure to literature , i'm imagining, is limited to Saturday morning comic strips?... such a sad reflection on the inadequacy of your vocabulary and exposure to the arts...

Shakespeare's Characters: Philip the Bastard (King John)

From The Works of William Shakespeare. Vol. 12. Ed. Evangeline Maria O'Connor. J.D. Morris and Co.

The character that bears the weight of the piece, as an acting play, is the illegitimate son of Richard Coeur-de-Lion, Philip Faulconbridge. He is John Bull himself in the guise of a mediaeval knight, equipped with great strength and a racy English humour, not the wit of a Mercutio, but the irrepressible ebullitions of rude health and blunt gaiety befitting an English Hercules.

thank god shakespeare didn't have to deal with ignorant forum moderators... I shudder at the thought... i'll sign you up for the next book burning
    So you really expect someone who isnt english to have an oustanding vocabulary just because thats the language you speak... well no offence but i dont see you speaking his language. 'Thou mis-shaped ****!' (Henry 3rd) Thou unfit for any place but hell. (Richard 3rd 1.2.114) I shall cut out your tongue. 'Tis no matter, I shall speak as much wit as thou afterwards. (Troilus and Cressida 2.1.106)

And if you were clever enough to know, shakespeare might not have even been the one to write his plays. Your ignorant views are as you put it "such a sad reflection on the inadequacy" of your intellect and empathy.

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    boobies

isent a bleeped word around here but hoared is bleeped in game....

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    The rules are the rules.

English is not everyones first or even second language. Broken grammar is not against the rules.

Words like the one you have now used on several occasions are considered in my opinion to break the rules, therefore I will edit your words out.

and just to clarify... I can rant and rave to new players about how they should run away from this game ASAP... but i can't say an innocuous word like ♥

ok

check

this game is damn **** (those words are allowed)... don't join it MUG

with love,
    ♥
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    so your exposure to literature , i'm imagining, is limited to Saturday morning comic strips?... such a sad reflection on the inadequacy of your vocabulary and exposure to the arts...

Shakespeare's Characters: Philip the ♥ (King John)

From The Works of William Shakespeare. Vol. 12. Ed. Evangeline Maria O'Connor. J.D. Morris and Co.

The character that bears the weight of the piece, as an acting play, is the illegitimate son of Richard Coeur-de-Lion, Philip Faulconbridge. He is John Bull himself in the guise of a mediaeval knight, equipped with great strength and a racy English humour, not the wit of a Mercutio, but the irrepressible ebullitions of rude health and blunt gaiety befitting an English Hercules.

thank god shakespeare didn't have to deal with ignorant forum moderators... I shudder at the thought... i'll sign you up for the next book burning
    shakespeare must be sad since idiots are using his creations as an excuse to save their self
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 05:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    let's just go back to the topic instead, shall we?

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    I guess since we can't discuss classic Shakespearean characters on this forum then we should also avoid book club meetings in regards to 'The Happy Hooker' by Xaviera Hollander or 'Haunted' by Chuck Palahniuk?...

Words like the one you have now used on several occasions are considered in my opinion to break the rules, therefore I will edit your words out.

Shakespeare's Characters: Philip the ♥ (King John)

Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 05:51 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    extremely negative comments about this game, such as this... that continue to be repeated in a new player thread... are allowed... but god forbid someone reference a character like the ♥... makes total sense... way to protect the product mods

*EDIT* Mods: I'd rather you spend your precious time correcting the grammatical eyesore displayed by Mugetsu than policing the usage of innocuous words like ♥

The rules are the rules.

English is not everyones first or even second language. Broken grammar is not against the rules.

haaaaaaaaaaa dude am no english i wasn't born with it am just trying to warn him . the guy mug thats all
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-29-2014, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    The rules are the rules.

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    Originally posted by Karma4U View Post
    What server are y'all on anyway?
    since MUG is here I'm only allowed to say that we're on server myxlplyx... *cough* 133

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    welcome to r2 and welcome to hell since u said u are a free player if not it doesn't change a thing u will still hate the game complaining about sells and competing with other heavy cashers and so on u will realise how beaten u u are so i warn u don't wanna try this. This isn't any game u played before so pls like every one says just go away am doing u a favour
    extremely negative comments about this game, such as this... that continue to be repeated in a new player thread... are allowed... but god forbid someone reference a character like the ♥... makes total sense... way to protect the product mods

*EDIT* Mods: I'd rather you spend your precious time correcting the grammatical eyesore displayed by Mugetsu than policing the usage of innocuous words like ♥
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 05:51 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by Karma4U View Post
    what do u mean . all of us or the other guys u are quoting no offence just asking

Leave a comment:

• Karma4U
    replied
    Originally posted by R227898126 View Post
    wish we were on the same server... miss my troy time...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X