Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    so the ppl who has all 3 lord divine vip lv9 and lv80 why use stun on a low lv75 player ? for 1 they dont loose honor so lord divine doesnt dissappear from them they dont gain honor cuz its maxed out so pick on the small guys who r trying to get honor and trying to get where they are real nice stragedy stop ppl getting honor titles

    make the low ppl so mad they quit game another nice stragedy

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      the point is beating people much stronger then cause of 3 turns stun twice in a battle and nope hs is a talent a crappy one not a skill
      maybe restore HP...maybe just want to show the opponent how strong he/she is

      myself don't like to spam hs, but when I am facing the one who have much higher BR than me and lower seal than me I will use it (...where I can find such players lol)
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

      Comment


      • #18
        to answer the topic:

        some people are jerks, deal with it.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          maybe restore HP...maybe just want to show the opponent how strong he/she is

          myself don't like to spam hs, but when I am facing the one who have much higher BR than me and lower seal than me I will use it (...where I can find such players lol)
          yeah show how strong you are stunning oponent an total of 6 turns and barely surviving....

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
            so the ppl who has all 3 lord divine vip lv9 and lv80 why use stun on a low lv75 player ? for 1 they dont loose honor so lord divine doesnt dissappear from them they dont gain honor cuz its maxed out so pick on the small guys who r trying to get honor and trying to get where they are real nice stragedy stop ppl getting honor titles

            make the low ppl so mad they quit game another nice stragedy
            So you think the 75 lvl will have any chance vs that 80 player if he doesn't stun?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              So you think the 75 lvl will have any chance vs that 80 player if he doesn't stun?
              roflmao ofc he has lvl doesnt matter,a lower lvl can be stronger then a higher lvl

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                dont cap it then
                I am in favor of this change. Remove the 99 HS cap!

                On topic: because people don't like to lose, because the 75 tried to stun the 80 and failed, because people like easy wins, because people don't like you, because people think it is humiliating, because it prevents healing, because it makes matches take less time, etc., etc., etc.

                Comment


                • #23
                  No one starts at lvl 80, or with 99 hs, they earned it, so how is it unfair just because they invested more time and/or money than you? And don't tell me you don't use hs if you fight someone you know or suspect you can stun, would be the biggest lie ever....Also something on this topic and the other whining threads - no one has to give you anything, feed you honor, run mps or strip in tok for you. Top players are there because of the time, money and ingame resources invested in their chars, only they know how much effort they have put in, so man the **** up and work your way to the top or the goals you have. If this looks unfair i don't know how you handle life...
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                    You don't have to use it, no one is forcing you to. However, HS is a skill. That this is even being debated shows the intellectual capacity of some of the forum posters.
                    For the record, yes camping is also part of the game. It's a label ascribed to a certain series of actions. Are you trying to say HS is bothersome by linking it to someone else, unrelated, that many consider bothersome as well? You know what's also part of the game? Circuit quests! ...You see where I'm going with this? No where; same place you went.
                    Lol, You relate and un-relate too much, I just said what I did back when i did BG, and what will do next time I do BG. You have a problem? If no i don't care. If yes i don't care for that either.
                    Sarcasm Intended

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      No one starts at lvl 80, or with 99 hs, they earned it, so how is it unfair just because they invested more time and/or money than you? And don't tell me you don't use hs if you fight someone you know or suspect you can stun, would be the biggest lie ever....Also something on this topic and the other whining threads - no one has to give you anything, feed you honor, run mps or strip in tok for you. Top players are there because of the time, money and ingame resources invested in their chars, only they know how much effort they have put in, so man the **** up and work your way to the top or the goals you have. If this looks unfair i don't know how you handle life...

                      well i am in 50s bg and never once used stun

                      i know for a fact that the level 60s use stun pretty much every fight if they can, i have to max my stun just so they cant hit me, even then i wont be using it
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                      Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        As a knight, I could start with stun, so that u slasher will hit the player next turn, instead of their troops.
                        Server: Armor S6
                        IGN: Xanthralla
                        Guild: Samurai

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          If you have put the time and effort into leveling up your Holy Seal as high as you can then you are foolish not to use it. It's part of the game like it or not.
                          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The 'I use hs so i dont lose HP and im ready for the next fight" example dosnt fit someone whos lvl 80 with maxed hs and lvl 9 vip..why? erm you have star points to fill your HP...and at lvl 80 with all maxed lvl 9 vip youd have no shortage of star points ..so anyway...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                              The 'I use hs so i dont lose HP and im ready for the next fight" example dosnt fit someone whos lvl 80 with maxed hs and lvl 9 vip..why? erm you have star points to fill your HP...and at lvl 80 with all maxed lvl 9 vip youd have no shortage of star points ..so anyway...
                              Please explain us how do you think vip 9s get star points?
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Zeref you are rly that dumb or u only try to be? U think hs is free to get? Its not my problem u always And forever will complain aBout it coz u play always like nub which is behind others in your barket i dont even know how much i did invest in my hs 99 but it is for sure 60kk+ gold , and now what? I cant use this for what i pay for coz someone who dont care aBout it or start play 2months ago but spend cash like crazy complain aBout stun him? Hehfor me its just funny,like for evryone on my spot have fun with your complains aBout disadventages

                                _________


                                Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br


                                _________


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X