The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    You are overracting, if a 55 doesnt want to be killed get 59 and only do 50-59 bgs... or just get stronger, all die in the start.... its the path to becoming the slaughterer, that you must first be slaughtered.
    Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground.
    " 50-59
    55-64 "
    Did you read that? If you are 55, you are just their breakfast
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

Comment

• I laugh so loud at all the whiners.

Everytime they try to improve gameplay, there will be someone who whines. Lol.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I laugh so loud at all the whiners.

Everytime they try to improve gameplay, there will be someone who whines. Lol.
        ikr? I remember a thread that people posted to want to have this type of BG. They finally get it and start whining again about it.

Comment

• Wasn't me, I liked the old system

After lvl 55 meant everyone in the brackets had access to the same gears, so provided they didn't rush their levels they had a fair shot at winning.

The whiners were those who rushed to lvl 60 or 50 with a low BR then wondered why everyone beat them.

They were the ones who wanted BGs with people of identical levels and BR
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
            Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground.
            " 50-59
            55-64 "
            Did you read that? If you are 55, you are just their breakfast
            did you read that right? thats what hes saying.

Comment

• Meh, anything's fine if you know how to build yourself, cash cows are on a different level, don't compare yourself with them. Besides, this will die down in 2 or 3 weeks top.

If anyone cares, I like the old BG most, 40 levels difference is damn cool I say.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Quite tough to "NOT" compare to "cash cows"... LOL

You try that when you can't beat most of them (even ones that's lower level than you)

Like on my server... I am now level 50, but a level 49 Casher have 2000+ more defense than I have, LOL (and 500 more damage) AND the Casher joined into the server 1 week after I did...
                (please don't suggest that "slow leveler" guide to me, because that doesn't really work for non-casher in the first place - unless you get really lucky in Alter and gets Rod every single time and max enchant without any failing because non-casher have low cash already since they deal lower damage in WB and can rarely get 1.0% which is what's going in to 70% of ppls in my server's WB even on ppls that's level 45+)
                TOP 3 of ANYTHING will always be Cashers.
                Arena top 3, Cashers, WB top 3, Cashers, BG top 3, Cashers, GB top 3, Cashers.
                Show me a Top 3 in any server that isn't a Casher and I'll be happy.

Anyways.... that's off-topic to this topic, lol.

Either way... the new Bracket (which we aren't sure if it'll be in, since R2 deleted the thread (3 of them actually) showcasing it because the info is gotten from another website/ company)
                And the fact that R2 isn't officially mentioning anything about this nor commenting on it.

one was in Suggestion Thread, one was in Game Discussion, another was in Guide & FAQ thread.
                All 3 of them had pictures and A LOT more info about 1.6 preview.

The Bracket won't matter that much, since level 50~54 WILL still be undernoobs. It's just now level 55s can also be undernoobs.
                But I heard ppls says it doesn't matter, because you can just leave the BG and rejoin until you get the Bracket you want.

If anything... they should have make the "Attempts" stays as Attempts and not just on Shards...
                If they want players to not abuse the current system, they need to make it where you can only join into the BG for an amount of time before you stop getting Honor from anything (just like Shards)
                Last edited by anichaos; 06-11-2013, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Quite tough to "NOT" compare to "cash cows"... LOL

You try that when you can't beat most of them (even ones that's lower level than you)

Like on my server... I am now level 50, but a level 49 Casher have 2000+ more defense than I have, LOL (and 500 more damage) AND the Casher joined into the server 1 week after I did...
                  (please don't suggest that "slow leveler" guide to me, because that doesn't really work for non-casher in the first place - unless you get really lucky in Alter and gets Rod every single time and max enchant without any failing because non-casher have low cash already since they deal lower damage in WB and can rarely get 1.0% which is what's going in to 70% of ppls in my server's WB even on ppls that's level 45+)
                  TOP 3 of ANYTHING will always be Cashers.
                  Arena top 3, Cashers, WB top 3, Cashers, BG top 3, Cashers, GB top 3, Cashers.

Anyways.... that's off-topic to this topic, lol.

Either way... the new Bracket (which we aren't sure if it'll be in, since R2 deleted the thread (3 of them actually) showcasing it because the info is gotten from another website/ company)
                  And the fact that R2 isn't officially mentioning anything about this nor commenting on it.

one was in Suggestion Thread, one was in Game Discussion, another was in Guide & FAQ thread.
                  All 3 of them had pictures and A LOT more info about 1.6 preview.

The Bracket won't matter that much, since level 50~54 WILL still be undernoobs. It's just now level 55s can also be undernoobs.
                  But I heard ppls says it doesn't matter, because you can just leave the BG and rejoin until you get the Bracket you want.

If anything... they should have make the "Attempts" stays as Attempts and not just on Shards...
                  If they want players to not abuse the current system, they need to make it where you can only join into the BG for an amount of time before you stop getting Honor from anything (just like Shards)
                  dont even know why i bother correcting you anymore, right now pre patch, if you enter a BG and leave you have to wait 5 min. to re-enter again. This isnt going to change and you cant enter BG in the last 5 mins. Meaning the max times you can try to enter 1 BG is about 4 times, 5 if you hit it perfect and you will obviously have less time the more you leave and go back. So the system already can not be abused.

Comment

• I honestly don't see a problem with the current system O_o why is there a need to change it?

You reach 59, max out talents, gather up honor, then you move into 60s.... while those who you were farming, now become the lv 59s that are farming honor, and so forth...
                    and those that join the 60s, become easy targets for the 69s.. and one day the 69s move up into 70s, and those who were getting farmed, now become the farmers?

New brackets are silly, but R2 isn't gonna go back on it sadly. No matter how much people hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      just top up 1000k balens and get your stables to lvl 6 like zebq.
                      And craft all lvl 7 gems, u shouldnt be too bad after.
                      There you go your solution if you want to slaughter in bg xD

Comment

• Yeah, they will not get the 10 levels bg brackets back, because of those whiners who love to cry 24/7, R2 made the brackets worse. So just accept it and just make your own move or find a way to deal with it. I bet R2 is laughing so loud right now, "Oh you want change in bg brackets? I'll give it to you." they said. lmao

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        You will never be happy.

Comment

• Hey, one of the three most hilarious people on one of the server I was in isn't a casher. You only think there isn't a free player on top because you don't see the other categories for top.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• The three happiest people on my server are all non cashers.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              Meh, anything's fine if you know how to build yourself, cash cows are on a different level, don't compare yourself with them. Besides, this will die down in 2 or 3 weeks top.

If anyone cares, I like the old BG most, 40 levels difference is damn cool I say.
                              Oh dear, that will be hillarious. I miss that one too.
                              If they really bring back that system, I wonder how much whinner spamming forum.
                              Carting time for me again. Haha. And people accused me for bullying --"
                              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                              IGN - Vein

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                Meh, anything's fine if you know how to build yourself, cash cows are on a different level, don't compare yourself with them. Besides, this will die down in 2 or 3 weeks top.

Plus one to that. Noone seems to remember that we only had two diferent brackets once. Talkin about feeling like a cow in the slaughterhouse one you reached the 2nd bracket, that was fun

And yeah, dont compare yourself to those heavy cashers. You might be surprised how many actually spend thousands and get bored after one or two month :P

Comment

Working...
                                X