The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Hehe...that was funnyhow long u play here?
    10?5? for sure not enuff to have any idea how this game and her developer works so i explain it to youNoone care about you or ppl like u wantr2games dont make this game,only develop on license from china 7roads studio - game creator also Noone care wut want 30 lvl players coz most important is cash. This way,in pvp stronger win - stronger=higher spender. They make this game for big spenders and let em bully players like u. Still want change something? Good luck ^^
    I prefer to standup for my ideas, say what i thing and what i want than dont say noting and be just an idiot who play this game.
    I like to think that if people unite and fight for an ideal they will get it.

PS Exemple from real life: Ucraina. People fight for their right, for their ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tziii View Post
      If you dont speak nothing will change.
      I dont like to stay and watch, i speak and stand for my ideas.
      Saying what bothers me and other players could make some diferences in one day.

Adapting is what they aspect from you. In this way you become nothing more than a pawn,
      You are a player who play their games, you must be the most important. Your problems must count. They have to leasen.
      Then let me speak my mind too. I think you suck and you just blaming others because you don't want to admit that you suck.

And why don't you use your own advice?
      Originally posted by Tziii View Post
      IF YOU CANT DO IT RIGHT.. THEN QUIT.

PS: But i agreed with you on one thing tho, i won't recommend this game to my friends.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Then let me speak my mind too. I think you suck and you just blaming others because you don't want to admit that you suck.

And why don't you use your own advice?

PS: But i agreed with you on one thing tho, i won't recommend this game to my friends.
        This is Suggestions and Feedback subforum.
        I speak what I THINK.

PS YOU SUCK

Comment

I speak what I THINK.

PS YOU SUCK
          Nope,this is spam forumNoone care about sugestions coz r2 have nothing to say in game mehanicsthey just develop game from china company and gain cashwant change something? Try on china game forum

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I speak what I THINK.

PS YOU SUCK
            So did i. I THINK that you suck. This is my FEEDBACK to your stupidity.

PS: should we suck each other now?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Like i sad before.
              When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an lovely person.

You mean your initial rant is an argument?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• just because you dont like how the game works you demand a change?
                -learn to adapt
                -know how the system works
                -read guides & tutorials in forums

everyone here treated the same,no one here is above the other, if you have a problem, i also have a problem
                if you dont have a money to spend then put your time to get higher battle rating
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

This game is played by millions players and thousands online in same time and wartune group players to fight like ♥.. like you couldn't group players with close levels.
                  LOL, this game is played by millions of players? Hahahaha
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    LOL, this game is played by millions of players? Hahahaha
                    He just start this game,pradobly get link from fb...
                    We cant bash him that much xD or we can? XD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• There's less than 5000 accounts on board, and out of these, probably less than 1000 "different" players. The rest are alternates.

It's far from millions of players.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

When you contradict someone bring arguments otherways your just an l****** person.
                        Do yourself a favor, go to settings, and under my account click on edit ignore list. I added the worlds biggest ex-cashing most bitter, bored with life, nothing better to do troll to my ignore list and I've never looked back. It's blissfully peaceful without having to scan through 200 trolling posts a day to find a decent read!

Comment

• bg is fun u know..... am lev 53 not complete on br yet only 43 k... am non cash & non vip........ and somtime join bg 55-59 but i can do few kill in there....
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-23-2014, 12:44 PM. Reason: merging double post

Comment

• WT is P2W(pay to win) game u want to win ? pay nobody care about u or any suggestions(i realy thing suggestions is like a place where devs troll all player lol)

Comment

• "He is right, tho. BG didn't suck, you do." Spoken like a true casher- screw everyone else, I'll win no matter what. R2 couldn't care less whether it screws people in BG, and lovely people like you ensure they never will. Battleground was coded by a 5 yo, a kindergarten class could put together a better system. Seriously, putting numerous disparate levels together, regardless of server age or battle rating? I bet you think the Obamacare website is a model of efficiency. When you can state a logical reason why Battleground should remain as it is, bring it. Otherwise, **** and grow a brain.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-23-2014, 12:45 PM. Reason: language

Comment

• Originally posted by R28593959 View Post
                                "He is right, tho. BG didn't suck, you do." Spoken like a true casher- screw everyone else, I'll win no matter what. R2 couldn't care less whether it screws people in BG, and lovely people like you ensure they never will. Battleground was coded by a 5 yo, a kindergarten class could put together a better system. Seriously, putting numerous disparate levels together, regardless of server age or battle rating? I bet you think the Obamacare website is a model of efficiency. When you can state a logical reason why Battleground should remain as it is, bring it. Otherwise, **** and grow a brain.
                                allow me to speak in the name of all the non/light cashers which are road warriors on my server (yes the title for bullying in bg), you dont need to cash to own in bg, you have a choise:
                                either fast level and try to gain everything fast
                                either slow level and dominate in bg / arena

You don't need to cash if you know how to play, have fun
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-23-2014, 12:45 PM. Reason: language in quote

Comment

Working...
                                X