Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    when did he say he is under lv 40?o.O
    i saw kong campers and most of them were under lvl 40 and are unbeatable like vlax , suending and many others , beleive if u meet them , its your unlucky day. i know many others , but my head has few memories , i dont carry that much

and when mounts come at lvl 16 just good bye to drayads at lvl 39, useless waste of time
    Last edited by MageRockz; 04-29-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

aeria have some awesome campers too

us kabam guys suck though
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

The way to beat campers is to level past them, spend more money than them or, camp longer than them. Ostracising a section of the community is a little extreme, especially since I believe it was a pair of R2 players that wrote the thread on the play style.
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-29-2014, 09:30 AM.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

the only thing i hate about bg are the long term campers that have br but low honor ranks

it sucks losing 400 honor to someone with 90k br

and getting attacked and dcing right after is annoying as well

Comment

Camping is choice, it requires sacrifice and perseverance. Would be fair if, let's say, a 2 weeks old char,lvl 40/49 beats someone who camped(=played) 6+ months? i don't think so. Btw i don't know why you blame kongregate players: monsters are everywhere, e.g lvl 48 with almost 70k br in my server (armor s2)

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              the only thing i hate about bg are the long term campers that have br but low honor ranks

it sucks losing 400 honor to someone with 90k br

and getting attacked and dcing right after is annoying as well
              holy **** , kabam EU players are worse than kong , OMG! am very scared to go near them even , there lots of them under lvl 40 and they are more in numbers thank kong campers .

the highest br mage in kabam at lvl 39 is called nobb , kabam server 9 with 34k br . that was a month ago , now he has gone higher

PS there are plenty lvl 40s camper in kabam EU very dangerous too

Originally posted by Kratos8919 View Post
              Camping is choice, it requires sacrifice and perseverance. Would be fair if, let's say, a 2 weeks old char,lvl 40/49 beats someone who camped(=played) 6+ months? i don't think so. Btw i don't know why you blame kongregate players: monsters are everywhere, e.g lvl 48 with almost 70k br in my server (armor s2)
              maga casher ? am i right , coz thats the biggest br i ever heard of some one under lvl 50.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                holy **** , kabam EU players are worse than kong , OMG! am very scared to go near them even , there lots of them under lvl 40 and they are more in numbers thank kong campers .

the highest br mage in kabam at lvl 39 is called nobb , kabam server 9 with 34k br . that was a month ago , now he has gone higher

PS there are plenty lvl 40s camper in kabam EU very dangerous too

maga casher ? am i right , coz thats the biggest br i ever heard of some one under lvl 50.

kabam EU are all beasts, they dont count

the US West and East suck though, and this is coming from a camper

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                  Ofc, at least 500$ each month as far as i know. Pure non casher campers (no vip, no balens) under lvl 50 are around 50/55k br in my server

Comment

These threads make me laugh out loud.. LOL doesn't cover it.

The same thing in BG. You see people sporting their 1k dollar mounts and their purple sylphs getting slaughtered

and complaining about HS.

Put your CC away and take a break from the game. Come back when you are playing for fun, or do yourself a favor and don't come back at all.

There are plenty of games out there you could be playing and be good at by fast leveling and not spending money. This isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos8919 View Post
                      Ofc, at least 500$ each month as far as i know. Pure non casher campers (no vip, no balens) under lvl 50 are around 50/55k br in my server

there are alot like that that these days with 50k+ br at lvl 49 or under

Comment

Working...
                      X