Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need the old CW back

Comment

this CW is not fair, now i can not be in the top 10 in CW. was rank 12 and still not in top 16. place for the top 100 against the points and then they use the br for finals rank

Comment

am seeing alot of of mages who will invest their whips in to strength coz its exp is cheaper compared to other stats and gives fake br except for pdef

Comment

Same bug like Athena.. 2 fights in round 2.. Funny I made more points now than the max 4050 from 15 wins..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	1685964

Comment

I got to play in the Warlord's hall and though I placed high enough to earn that right and my BR allowed me entry..That being said I personally know people who highly placed ...one place 2 overall,,thats right 2 and didnt get the right to play in warlords hall? That does NOT give me a laugh or joy or indifference...it makes me sad and angry for them...imagine what a feat it is to be significantly lower in br and place 2nd and told oh by the way you are fighting for 17th place? Another friend playing on another server and experiencing the same....this new system is unfair to them FULLSTOP...The top 100 ranked players advance...not top 100 BR that participated...so why is that different now? split the players up into top 16 and 17-100. Silly me I thought the top 16 were the top 16 ranked in the prelims...I dont blame those people who were CHEATED out of the experience for being angry and disappointed AT ALL
            ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
            SquishyFoxy
            S1 resident Gently fragile mage
            (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Working...
            X