How far did you get to in SkyTrail ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
    I can't beat LII 8th boss (the wind one). His start AOE hurts my troops bad, and then a few hits later he's wacking me off until I die .

I'm 68 star sands from evolution as well, and it seems I won't get them anytime soon.

Are there any tips for that boss? or ... just simply.. "get stronger" haha
    Pretty sure you'll get it by the next gods descend if you dont screw up.

Comment

• Stuck at L3 - boss 1 ! damn it hard !
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

126k Br Knight

Sylph = 4 star purple Gaia (37166 BR for that little guy)

edit 1: (yes I know Knights kind of have the worst chances for 1v1 huge damage hitter targets, haha)

edit 2: not sure if this matters, but I have 1 open skill slot on my Gaia. I'm saving it for when I evolve it so I only have to gamble until I remove one (sub-par) skill, and then I can just learn the 2nd good one straight up
        you use gaia of course fail...gaia deal low dmg against wind boss

try to use AQ, I passed 2-8 with AQ at your BR without any problem
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• ^i did same when i was stuck at that lvl, dont forget to change your res gems to fire when doing this (unless surviving until he gets buff is no issue).

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            Stuck at L3 - boss 1 ! damn it hard !
            you have hades? after killing 2-10 with gaia i found 3-1 rather easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              you use gaia of course fail...gaia deal low dmg against wind boss

try to use AQ, I passed 2-8 with AQ at your BR without any problem
              I don't have an AQ :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                you have hades? after killing 2-10 with gaia i found 3-1 rather easy.
                Nope No luck with hades , will make Hercules in 5-6 days
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	skytrail310.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	1690448

was wondering if astin, pipster or any of the strongest passed lv 3-10 yet?

Comment

• would a green amazon queen with 0 sepulcrum put in be better against wind boss than a 4 star purple gaia? lol. I don't see how that is possible.

Also is LII Stage 8 (Wind Boss) M.atk or P.atk? My guess would be M.atk but I was hoping someone knew for sure. (I could switch out the defense astral that would be unused for my illusion, just for an added chance of success)

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                      ^i did same when i was stuck at that lvl, dont forget to change your res gems to fire when doing this (unless surviving until he gets buff is no issue).
                      Change my resistance gems to fire, while fighting a wind boss? ... /confused

Comment

would a green amazon queen with 0 sepulcrum put in be better against wind boss than a 4 star purple gaia? lol. I don't see how that is possible.

Also is LII Stage 8 (Wind Boss) M.atk or P.atk? My guess would be M.atk but I was hoping someone knew for sure. (I could switch out the defense astral that would be unused for my illusion, just for an added chance of success)
                        I don't know your case, but for me a 12K AQ >>> 24K gaia

2-8 should be MATK, I forgot, too long ago XD (break 2-8 after sky trail released 3 days :P)
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Is Pan though, so I would have guessed p.atk based on that. I guess I will try.

Just farmed 60 things and got AQ.. will be trying to level her up as much as I can today. If I get lucky with the boxes today maybe I'll chuck some mahra into her. (Although my 4 star gaia is halfway to 5 star! .. haha)

Thanks for the advice though

Comment

• Sky Trail bosses ignore defense. Whether you have 50k def or 10k def it'll hit you the same, what matters is your HP and attack.

Comment

• Sooo.
                              water sylph --> fire bosses
                              fire sylph --> wind bosses
                              wind sylph --> electro bosses
                              electro sylph --> water sylph

(just looking for confirmation).

and of course light for dark and dark for light? (I don't have apollo so that's annoying though)

Comment

Sooo.
                                water sylph --> fire bosses
                                fire sylph --> wind bosses
                                wind sylph --> electro bosses
                                electro sylph --> water sylph

(just looking for confirmation).

and of course light for dark and dark for light? (I don't have apollo so that's annoying though)
                                fire boss---> gaia, hades (iris doesn't work as well as gaia)
                                wind boss-> amazon, hades
                                electro boss--->pan, hades
                                water boss--->gaia,hades
                                For dark I think gaia is better then Apollo, and for light hades or gaia/amazon.
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X