Name:	A3.png
Views:	1
Size:	684.4 KB
ID:	1690216
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

• Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      Oh yeah, true.Just curious as in the pic Astin gave of beating 3-9 had Hades.
      Originally posted by ancev View Post
      3-9 is electro taureen boss not dark
      Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      That is correct. Not sure what that has to do with my last statement though.
      He had Hades because 3-9 is electro not dark, so Hades is good for 3-9 but bad for 3-5.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
        I am at level 3 stage 5 , will probably be stuck there for months

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93609[/ATTACH]
        The fact that you got there is truly amazing,gratz. I hope when I get my herc I can reach 3-5 as well, I have same BR as you and stuck at 3-1. I can pass it with pots and scrolls but I'm gonna wait a bit for herc. It's not gonna have same stats but I can get thunder strike on it, hope that will give a nice advantage.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• stuck at 3-9 . He s a PITA.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	sky trail 3-9.jpg
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	1690382Click image for larger version

Name:	sky 3-9.jpg
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	1690383

Comment

• Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
            hello guys,
            SkyTrail is up for 2 days and I wanna ask how far u guys make it to ?
            I got stuck at L20 :< any1 have any idea passing it ?
            try to pot everything up.. the way you go before each cw..
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
              I am at level 3 stage 5 , will probably be stuck there for months

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93609[/ATTACH]
              go leg 80 jewel 1st.. can't see what gems you using.. and ur astrals lvl..
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• my 170k br knight is stuck at 3-5 too and i just barely killed the 3-4 boss with hercules + new skills (slow). no hades or mire rune.. dont think i can beat 3-5 anytime soon.

Comment

• Over 80 k br with my mage and still cant pass lvl 1 5th boss, archers with 60 k br passed it ages ago...grrrrr. So i figure i will need 100k + br to get pass that****ing boss...yay being mage sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                    Over 80 k br with my mage and still cant pass lvl 1 5th boss, archers with 60 k br passed it ages ago...grrrrr. So i figure i will need 100k + br to get pass that****ing boss...yay being mage sucks.
                    You can beat it, just don't kill yourself. Timing is what you're wanting to do time your big attacks when you don't have reduced damage done on yourself and when he doesn't have deflection up. Or just stand in front and then kill yourself with your Gaia's Delphic while your troops live behind you. You and the boss both die and you win since your troops are still alive. Use Purge Rune if you have it, use Purification to remove his Damage Reduction buff he puts on you.

Comment

Over 80 k br with my mage and still cant pass lvl 1 5th boss, archers with 60 k br passed it ages ago...grrrrr. So i figure i will need 100k + br to get pass that****ing boss...yay being mage sucks.
                      I got past it with a similar BR. Mine was at 85k or so when I beat it. I had rage rune maxed and a heal rune using Lightning bolt, thunderer and restoration. His speed is incredibly fast and once I saw the reflect go down, I awakened and unloaded with my gaia until the reflect came back up. Hope for slows and timely crits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                        You can beat it, just don't kill yourself. Timing is what you're wanting to do time your big attacks when you don't have reduced damage done on yourself and when he doesn't have deflection up. Or just stand in front and then kill yourself with your Gaia's Delphic while your troops live behind you. You and the boss both die and you win since your troops are still alive. Use Purge Rune if you have it, use Purification to remove his Damage Reduction buff he puts on you.
                        I can deal with the reflects fine. My problem is his buff..purge wont remove it, my purge is lvl 4 atm so removes 2 buffs...once he buffs, 2 hits im out. Im lucky if thunder slows him down 1 out of 4 times. I do slyph when reflect drops but by the time i get to use dephlic..his reflect is back up....Get it to 3/4 of last health bar and its over. Tried everything..sighs. Frustrating as hell.
                        Last edited by Pickapath; 07-08-2014, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I can deal with the reflects fine. My problem is his buff..purge wont remove it, my purge is lvl 4 atm so removes 2 buffs...once he buffs, 2 hits im out. Im lucky if thunder slows him down 1 out of 4 times. I do slyph when reflect drops but by the time i get to use dephlic..his reflect is back up....Get it to 3/4 of last health bar and its over. Tried everything..sighs. Frustrating as hell.
                          Keep going at it. I'll tell you that after you beat him, you can finish the level. 6-9 were easy and 1-10 gave me a few problems but I passed it in less attempts than it took me to finish 1-5. I hope you get Thunderer to proc the slow man. No slow, no go.

Comment

• I can't beat LII 8th boss (the wind one). His start AOE hurts my troops bad, and then a few hits later he's wacking me off until I die .

I'm 68 star sands from evolution as well, and it seems I won't get them anytime soon.

Are there any tips for that boss? or ... just simply.. "get stronger" haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                              I can't beat LII 8th boss (the wind one). His start AOE hurts my troops bad, and then a few hits later he's wacking me off until I die .

I'm 68 star sands from evolution as well, and it seems I won't get them anytime soon.

Are there any tips for that boss? or ... just simply.. "get stronger" haha
                              Whats ur sylph/BR/class ?
                              Name: Executioner
                              Class: Critical Knight
                              Sylph: Hercules **
                              Server: S42 (Kabam)
                              Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                              Guild: Paradox

Comment

• Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                                Whats ur sylph/BR/class ?
                                126k Br Knight

Sylph = 4 star purple Gaia (37166 BR for that little guy)

edit 1: (yes I know Knights kind of have the worst chances for 1v1 huge damage hitter targets, haha)

edit 2: not sure if this matters, but I have 1 open skill slot on my Gaia. I'm saving it for when I evolve it so I only have to gamble until I remove one (sub-par) skill, and then I can just learn the 2nd good one straight up
                                Last edited by Adiroit; 07-08-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X