X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Buying stones is bad...and you'll be done with 80 MP in a month or two...so just do Lych after that and save yourself a boatload of gold.
    not really, im still buying the lvl 70 stones while i collected the 80 stones from Nirvana NM. but after i collected enough lvl 80 stones for full set, of course i will do LL NM if i still short of the 70 stones.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    ah dang, it seems only archers who has this conflict. =/
    Or you could make 3 rings...my plan.

that's what i meant, you dont need crystaloids for jewels/rings. You bought them from Crypt Shop, and you can buy the legendary stones from Guild Shop.
    Buying stones is bad...and you'll be done with 80 MP in a month or two...so just do Lych after that and save yourself a boatload of gold.
    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 05-27-2014, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by mattftw View Post
    probably means he would have to make another 70 set jewel/ring
    that's what i meant, you dont need crystaloids for jewels/rings. You bought them from Crypt Shop, and you can buy the legendary stones from Guild Shop.

Leave a comment:

• mattftw
    replied
    you dont need loids for jewels and ring...
    probably means he would have to make another 70 set jewel/ring

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Too bad, sold all my loids when I started making 80 set. Don't think I am going back to farm loids for +500 dmg.
    you dont need loids for jewels and ring...

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Too bad, sold all my loids when I started making 80 set. Don't think I am going back to farm loids for +500 dmg.

Leave a comment:

• Hellspawnn
    replied
    Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
    I wouldn't do it. When the level 90 set comes out and you find out you needed the lvl 80 Ring A and Ring B to make the lvl 90 Ring A and Ring B, you may end up
    Are you smurf joking ? You must have a cold...80 set just came out and secondly we don't even have any confirmation about 90 set. Even if we did, I'm sure that 90 set would come after 1 year
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-27-2014, 06:32 AM. Reason: Lanugage

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
    I wouldn't do it. When the level 90 set comes out and you find out you needed the lvl 80 Ring A and Ring B to make the lvl 90 Ring A and Ring B, you may end up
    Well since we know what CN has gotten, and that will be the next ~6 + months of content updates for us, it's safe to say that anyone making it now will have more than enough time to gather up any and all resources a hypothetical 90 set would require.

Leave a comment:

• nemmyd7374
    replied
    I'm a mage and stopped after making my staff and armor and made a jewel. Gonna do the other jewel before I finish the left side

Leave a comment:

• OhBummer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Most likely, it works exactly as the bonus from PvP sets, so works everywhere. Doesn't give any bonus dmg to WB, because WB doesn't have any def.
    This is questionable.

After I equipped my first ignore def jewel my patk was lower yet damage higher.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by haquebd View Post
    I have a question. This 1000 pdef ignore works in only pvp/pve or both type of battles?
    Most likely, it works exactly as the bonus from PvP sets, so works everywhere. Doesn't give any bonus dmg to WB, because WB doesn't have any def.

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied
    Yep will be good if someone make detailed test and share with us.

Leave a comment:

• lord4ever
    replied
    uhmm stumpy tryed it server 5 and it failed didnt work

Leave a comment:

• haquebd
    replied
    I have a question. This 1000 pdef ignore works in only pvp/pve or both type of battles?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X