Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morbiddreams
    replied
    yeah i read that somewhere to that on the chinees server you can do that 2x the same ring or yuwel but anyone tested it out here yet? alot of thinges are changed then normaly would be like chinees server so better find one that can test it

as far i can see no one did it yet in cross server ranking just checked top 20 no one had 2x same ring or yewel
    Last edited by Morbiddreams; 05-25-2014, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    according to another thread, yes there are plenty people who planned that way. but still conflicted bout the rings tho, 2x chance of rage discount buff or 2x 1000 def ignore?
    For Mages, I should think that choice would be easy, as we get extra rage reduction procs from the Focus Talent.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Getting all ignore def, including rings. As a knight already have good rage gain so not gonna cry about a situational bonus such as rage reduce.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    according to another thread, yes there are plenty people who planned that way. but still conflicted bout the rings tho, 2x chance of rage discount buff or 2x 1000 def ignore?
    I prefere get 1 for rage "discount" and another to ignore def, for rings, balance it.
    but for jewelry its good idea to get 2 ignore def, another jewelry reduce crit chance by 10% for PvE NOT PvP.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    If you get 2 jewelry ignore 1000 Def , yes its work, i saw some players in china did that already.
    And same for rings, since each ring or jewelry has his own bonus, nothing telling you it will not work if you get 2 same jewelry.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X