Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    This sums everything on the subject
    and the same reason developers of this game didnt blindly take everything that foolish players complaint. you should become a developers first. and also about r2 with their management, we should publish some game first before we criticize r2's actions.

on the same note, i should become a nazi first to know that they are evil.
    Last edited by Arlad; 06-05-2014, 06:08 AM.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
      Unless someone has been a Knight in this game, they wont understand...even delphic is a rather weak attack against opponents, it works well against bosses in mpd, however it requires 100% rage before it can be used, unless a special pops up that's usually missed, or disregarded because it'll throw off their attack plan if used out of timing.
      Some mention Knights defenses, lol a bit of a joke, let's look at the shield pretty useless as both Archer, and Mages easily knock out a Knights shield, and most mpd bosses take it out pretty easily even when maxed.
      So the shield is pretty much a waste of 30 rage, and while were speaking of rage, I read that some mention that Knights build rage faster than other classes, I havent played other classes so I cant say if thats true or not, but I do know I being at level 71, takes a very long time to build rage, first off when switching out level 55 Eradication gear, the 30 rage start vanishes, the only min rage that exist is rage from clothing synthing.
      So I now have level 70 Apollo Legend Sword, level 70 Apollo armor, a level 70 brooch but not Apollo and as of yet I dont gain extra 10 rage per turn because it requires at least 3 Apollo pieces in order for it to start. mind you even once it goes into effect a Knight starts at a negative 20 rage, which requires two additional moves to reach prior level 55 benefits.
      Speed is definantly a problem with a Knight, no toon should be able to hit an extra 3-4 times over another, that's just swaying the outcome, and no longer takes skill into consideration. Skill should be a factor.
      You overreact.
      I am also a knight and I can guarantee you that agoran shield is effective, though hard to cast. It is litterally 20% heal.
      EDD is AWESOME. True it takes LONG to cast, but we can't have it all.
      The only real problem (at least I have) is that most bosses must be killed within a time limit before they get the buff and kill in 1 hit.

P.S. Keep in mind Knights are by far the HARDEST class to master. But that is what I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        and the same reason developers of this game didnt blindly take everything that foolish players complaint. you should become a developers first. and also about r2 with their management, we should publish some game first before we criticize r2's actions.

on the same note, i should become a nazi first to know that they are evil.
        Because everyone who hasnt played knight sees only the pros and most have no clue of the cons. Everyone goes "oh you so tanky, you have shields, you have heal on block, your delphics rock etc." when in reality all this applies only to pvp, and sadly pve gives you the gear, the items to upgrade it etc. If bosses doesnt buff to 1000% and one shot you, but to lets say 50%, we would have a chance to use our strengths. But they dont, so our only perk to take damage is completely useless in such cases, leaving us with nothing. Hope it is clear enough now.

And since its obvious i play knight for 20 months now, and i consider myself a good one, i think i have a good insight of the problems knights are facing.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Because everyone who hasnt played archer sees only the pros and most have no clue of the cons. Everyone goes "oh you soso great, you have debuff, you have nice crit,your delphics rock etc." when in reality all this applies only to pve, and sadly pvp is where the main events are, the purpose to get stronger etc. If bosses didn't hit so hard, we would have a chance to use our strengths. But they dont, so our only perk to deal damage is completely useless in such cases, leaving us with nothing. Hope it is clear enough now.

And since its obvious i play archer for 20 months now, and i consider myself a good one, i think i have a good insight of the problems archers are facing.
          Because everyone who hasnt played mage sees only the pros and most have no clue of the cons. Everyone goes "oh you soso great, you have heals, you have nice mdef,your skills rock etc." when in reality all this applies only to team , and sadly so lo events is where the new events are, . If bosses didnt hit so hard, we would have a chance to use our heals. But they dont, so our only perk to heal damage is completely useless in such cases, leaving us with nothing. Hope it is clear enough now.

And since its obvious i play mage for 20 months now, and i consider myself a good one, i think i have a good insight of the problems magesare facing.
          give me a new class in this game and i can make up another excuses.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Because everyone who hasnt played knight sees only the pros and most have no clue of the cons.
            No, it's because you only see cons and seem not to see the pros.

Comment

give me a new class in this game and i can make up another excuses.
              every class has it good and bad sides, i am pointing you the bad ones of the knight, what excuse is this? China community has realised that and developers has made the necessary changes, still you keep denying it

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              i know very good what knight strengths is, and there is not a single one (so far) that helps in solo pve, which i repeat gives you all the items to develop your char. There is no pve boss that requires you to tank it, all need to be killed fast. So maybe you could point me where are the pros in such cases?

Comment

every class has it good and bad sides, i am pointing you the bad ones of the knight, what excuse is this? China community has realised that and developers has made the necessary changes, still you keep denying it
                This is the main problem. and as somebody said:
                Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post

Comment

IDK if I cant express myself clear enough or you dont want to understand me.

I am talking solo PVE since this is the thread topic - necropolis, sky trail (wb is fine as it is after it got back to slow immune), and AGAIN solo PVE is the only way to improve your char. (at least i am at this point)

So what good is knight there? Is there a boss that need to be tanked, so knights can use their powers?

Do you realise that when the game started and skills were set for classes those events wasnt even in the game? But game changed, class skills too, we just dont get them WHEN we need cause of the r2 policy to make every patch in numerous small ones and this leads to that situation, and honestly "comming soon" and "in the future" just doesnt cut it.

Again, i might be wrong, and you see some strength of knight in solo pve that i dont, so please point it, man learns till he lives....

Comment

IDK if I cant express myself clear enough or you dont want to understand me.

I am talking solo PVE since this is the thread topic - necropolis, sky trail (wb is fine as it is after it got back to slow immune), and AGAIN solo PVE is the only way to improve your char. (at least i am at this point)

So what good is knight there? Is there a boss that need to be tanked, so knights can use their powers?

Do you realise that when the game started and skills were set for classes those events wasnt even in the game? But game changed, class skills too, we just dont get them WHEN we need cause of the r2 policy to make every patch in numerous small ones and this leads to that situation, and honestly "comming soon" and "in the future" just doesnt cut it.

Again, i might be wrong, and you see some strength of knight in solo pve that i dont, so please point it, man learns till he lives....
                    You keep missing the point because you solely looking at the bad points. okay, lets say knights indeed worse in solo events, but are they suck on other events? remember they are dominating PvP endgame and their tankiness are great asset for team play. but what you wanted is knights must shine on every gameplay aspect without any weakness. and how is that fair? like i implied on my first post, i dont mind knight getting a slow debuff skill(which they will eventually) if other class also given their tankiness to keep the balance.

and solo PvE is the only way to improve my toon? last time i checked(before this patch) Crystaloids dropped from MP dungeons. Spire also an MP activity. others events are PvP like BG, GB, GA are also didnt discriminate knights. let me tell you once again and for the last time: Stop whining about what you didn't have and appreciate what you already have, especially when you will get what you didnt have eventually.

Comment

people use the word "whine" way to often without even thinking...And i dont want knights to shine, i want them to have fair chance

Also keep in mind i am talking endgame here, no mid 50-60 lvls, so:

PvP: Who after LD does or cares about PvP except CW? BG, GA? Scratch that. GB? The 20k br gets the same rewards as the 150k+ br ones. Class or skill or anything matters here? No. Scratch that.
                      Crystaloids? Scratch that. Spire? It is a team event, meaning your fuckups and lack of certain skill can be covered from your teammates, not to mention its done for the challenge to beat the level, not for the rewards.

And this leave us with the solo PvE where you rely on yourself only. Sky trail - the only way so far to get will crystals, sylph ench mats etc. and necropolis - the only way to get kingdom marks (which cost a lot to get) and some gems. So why lower brs archers/mages should have no problem passing certain level and get 2 more horns daily (2 over the 6 i get atm is huge advantage), or why they can beat lvl 20 necropolis when im stuck at 15 and thus need 1/4 less crypt keys/money/time to get their shields open? Are those class specific events?

P.S. If i didnt like knights i wouldnt be playing one for so long time, but this has nothing to do with the fact that they need those advanced skills asap, not "maybe in the future" simply because the events we have atm are designed to have those advanced skills

Comment

im pretty sure you will still demand more "fixes" even after they have the update that give slow debuff on shadow thrasher skill, people like you would never been satisfied. whatever we say would never get into your head, and you keep repeating the same thing over and over again even when already replied.
                        keep your whining, the devs will listen someday (and its also because they already planned it anyway).

Comment

im pretty sure you will still demand more "fixes" even after they have the update that give slow debuff on shadow thrasher skill, people like you would never been satisfied. whatever we say would never get into your head, and you keep repeating the same thing over and over again even when already replied.
                          keep your whining, the devs will listen someday (and its also because they already planned it anyway).
                          Its funny everyone acknowledge this issue, even the devs and the "fix" will come to us some day, but still you deny it and all you can reply to my posts is "keep whining"...its like talking to a wall, or a woman.

Comment

Its funny everyone acknowledge this issue, even the devs and the "fix" will come to us some day, but still you deny it and all you can reply to my posts is "keep whining"...its like talking to a wall, or a woman.
                            what else we can reply to you if all logics failed? we have stated many reason why knights are not a class that sucks, but you only complains about them with even acknowledging their strong point. if you really that dissatisfied, by all mean no one is stopping you to play other class. and yet you wont and keep whining.

Comment

why does every one seem to complain about knights , they are pvp kings , as a mage i get squashed easily by knights of same br , ppl knights are awesome . look at the good side of knights . it will make u forget about the cons

Comment

what else we can reply to you if all logics failed? we have stated many reason why knights are not a class that sucks, but you only complains about them with even acknowledging their strong point. if you really that dissatisfied, by all mean no one is stopping you to play other class. and yet you wont and keep whining.
                                before replying maybe start reading, i never said knights suck, i said things like necropolis and sky trail are unfair to knights and the fact this issue is addressed and fixed in future patches backs my statement, no one is talking about pvp here, but solo pve since thats the thread topic. Capish?

Comment

Working...
                                X