Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Rose Exchange - What will you Take ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll prob take a random piece or two of clothing for future use.

Comment

it would be awsome if there will be fasion core for exchange in future clothing event...

Comment

Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
        it would be awsome if there will be fasion core for exchange in future clothing event...
        And good luck charms like in the old events
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Is it just me, or wasn't it supposed to be 100 items for hat? I guess knights and archers complaining screw us mages(non casher) from ever getting a new clothing item xD

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Is it just me, or wasn't it supposed to be 100 items for hat? I guess knights and archers complaining screw us mages(non casher) from ever getting a new clothing item xD
            Because 100 for helm vs 300 for weapon was extremely fair, right?

And it'd equally screw over anyone that can't get 200 items, so pointless complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

And it'd equally screw over anyone that can't get 200 items, so pointless complaint.
              Like me,

as I said in another thread.

You can only get more than 100 if you do all level 8 gems and all orange maps everyday during the event.

else... you get blah.

I can only make up to level 6 gems... and I don't spend balens for maps.

Edit: I did a personal count, excluding unlimited, maps, and vip.

You can get up to 250. (including midnight before reset, which we don't know if they work)
              Last edited by anichaos; 06-05-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Yes you can get 350 events itmes something.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Like me,

You can only get more than 100 if you do all level 8 gems and all orange maps everyday during the event.

else... you get blah.

Sure, im at 80 atm, and this is just the first day.
                  I could only get 1 lvl 7 gem.

I did buy the orange map tho, since the event rewards are better then the actual runs.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Like me,

else... you get blah.

There's like 5 quests+ that give 5 event tokens x7 days... so how does that add to 100? I did a rough count when even list was released and got ~300ish with some map refreshes (save bound balens) and a few gems not even counting that it was an unlimited event, sooo.... yeah.

Comment

There's like 5 quests+ that give 5 event tokens x7 days... so how does that add to 100? I did a rough count when even list was released and got ~300ish with some map refreshes (save bound balens) and a few gems not even counting that it was an unlimited event, sooo.... yeah.
                      I was just guessing based on the other thread that got the info from a blog , LOL
                      (you can see my post in there)

anyways, I edited my post:

Edit: I did a personal count, excluding unlimited, maps, and vip.

You can get up to 250. (including midnight before reset, which we don't know if they work)

Comment

I'll go for all of them

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          weapon and kyanite
                          p.s.: gratz jamesbacmon for second decent topic so far
                          Finally you guys are admitting i'm right :P
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            Finally you guys are admitting i'm right :P
                            Right about what? o.O

Comment

Why not make it 100 for either hat or weapon...sheesh; that would have been nicer.

Comment

i calculated it all and the outcome was a free user can get either the robes, the hat or the wepon but not the wings only a casher is able to do so, all you have to do is not miss anything the event tells you to do trust me

Comment

Working...
                                X