No announcement yet.

Legendary set vs PVP set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go for the 50 set and skip the 60 set. the shards needed to make the 60 set cost twice as much insignia as the 50 set and you need a few more shards for the 60 set than for the 50 one too.
    I have the full 50 set legendary and my weapon and armor for the 60 set are legendary too. I tried to equip the 60 weapon and armor and my br rised only about 1,4k, seems to have been a waste of time to farm for the 60 set, but I will be probably stay at the 60's for a while, so it depends on what you want to do, if you want to level up fast or not.

I wouldn't go with the 55 set. it takes too long to get rage for the skills you want to use with it.

Comment

I also go for legend 50 set then straight to 70 set, thus skipping 60 pve. This method will save more insig for you to prepare for the 70 set. And don't believe that 55 pvp is useful for pvp lol that is so ancient. We are always pawning 200% of the time those who are in 55 pvp set with our 50 pve. Our timezone's 50-59 level players are usually in 70k - 80k br range (our team's mage is running bg with 93k br at level 58) so definitely that is not a 3-turn fight. PVE set has better stats and additional sockets for additional gems, not to mention superior rage gain. In 55 pvp players, all they have is the starting rage then after that? LOL they can't even cast their other useful and rage-hungry skills before they die. Besides, legend set is very useful in other areas also, like mpd and world boss.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

PVE 50 always rule over the 55 set.....it saved a lot of 400 honor for me as i can use delphic each and every battle but the PVP archer cannot even use anything besides BT aftertheir initial aoe. The best idea would be to get leg 50 set and then 70 set
        IGN : ARKANTOS
        CLASS : ARCHER
        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

get the 55 set as it is easier.
          Then exchange it for 60 set in upcoming event.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            and I tend to one shot people in non-leg pve set back when I was 59, LOL.
            Even 6 months ago you must have gotten into some really weak bgs to be 1 hit killing people. To the OP, go for 50 pve then 70 pve. With the extra slot you can add a crit gem and do some pretty nice damage along with the extra rage which makes EVERYTHING easier.
            [S52] Jynx

Comment

50 PVE and 55 pvp , there is kinda big gap , 50 PVE is way more better man

Comment

50 set
                Like others have said, it's possible to go from a 50 set to a 70 set so you save some gold/insig from not making a 60 set.
                I've never played as an archer but during my old moon runs(lvl 60+), solo archers with arena sets had trouble with rage. The rage gain will also help in other group runs.
                More gold at world bosses if done properly.

Comment

If you plan to camp for honor, probably best idea is to get 60 set and camp on 65-69 levels, where you can develop your talents. Till you get LD you should be way stronger than needed for LL NM and till you hit lvl. 80, you should be strong enough to be able to do Nirv NM.
                  Skip the 70 set (make it legendary but don't refine or enchant).

That what I would do if I were to start over again.

My first PvE set was 60, then I made 70 (since there was no 80 yet) and now I'm struggling to enchant/refine those damn 80 pieces :P

Comment

It looks like most people are saying go for the legendary 50 set. It will be a while before I can start buying the legendary stones since my guild shop is only a level 7 right now. I really don't want to do dungeons for the stones, I don't want to level up fast at all.

I guess I need to make up my own mind. Just thinking about how much gold it will take for the legendary 50 stones is crazy. I can buy the guild mount before I have enough legendary stones bought. It costs 80 million in gold for the stones if I buy them from the guild shop.

What would you guys think if I just get the 50 set and not make it legendary? How does that compare to the legendary 40 set?

Comment

50 set is the way to go , now u can get faster with crystalloids in arena shop , but the leg stones can be annoying to gather , i suggest u find your self a goal to aim at while your guild shop level is proceeding . like u know hit 50k br .

Comment

What would be the best way to hit 50k BR without spending a ton of cash?

Comment

opening all sockets in your leg gear , at least each socket having lvl 5+ gems or higher , having good mount stat +300 on each stat or more , maxing out all guild skills. having at least two red astrals at lvl 6 which give br

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            It looks like most people are saying go for the legendary 50 set. It will be a while before I can start buying the legendary stones since my guild shop is only a level 7 right now. I really don't want to do dungeons for the stones, I don't want to level up fast at all.

I guess I need to make up my own mind. Just thinking about how much gold it will take for the legendary 50 stones is crazy. I can buy the guild mount before I have enough legendary stones bought. It costs 80 million in gold for the stones if I buy them from the guild shop.

What would you guys think if I just get the 50 set and not make it legendary? How does that compare to the legendary 40 set?
                            Leave after 2nd boss/vip chest if you're vip and ask your party to invite you again to finish
                            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                              Leave after 2nd boss/vip chest if you're vip and ask your party to invite you again to finish
                              What is that supposed to do? Which dungeon are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
                                Even 6 months ago you must have gotten into some really weak bgs to be 1 hit killing people. To the OP, go for 50 pve then 70 pve. With the extra slot you can add a crit gem and do some pretty nice damage along with the extra rage which makes EVERYTHING easier.
                                not really, I one shot non-leg and win against leg players.

the only one I couldn't beat are heavy cashers that have level 3+ clothing and 40+ SC and level 6+ gems (back 6+ month ago).

also, back then, I went into BG every single day for 2 attempts.
                                It would be really weird if I actually get into "weak bgs" every single time huh... and no, I don't leave BGs.

I obtain LD at level 59 with no vip. I was one of the first few that obtain LD on my server.

if anyone remembered, there was that guy that complained about how he lost his "most honorable" title... yea... I was on that guy's server, LOL.

Anyways... 40k BR at level 40 these days isn't that super strong, there's so many things that give you BR compared to back then...
                                If you removed all the stuffs we have now, at level 40, that BR will only be around 28k or so.

(no blessing, no 2nd page academy, free spin fate only, no sylph, vouchers, no BB, no cloth refine, no unlimited SC/ Whip, no Treasure Hunt Cards, no Battle Protection, only 3~4 free mounts, no Amethyst, no ToK, tank only runestone that gives you like 10 max a day, only rune skill you can get was brutal, blood, heal, rest are all Mystery Shop only, no LD (I did not have LD yet back when I did BG every day, see that pic I posted), level 5 gem was max, no way to obtain level 6+ formula without cash)

Now back to topic....

Here's your choices:

50 set - requires 600 lv.4 crystaloid, 720 crypt token, 400 lv.50 leg stone, 16000 insignia.
                                ~~~~~ (easier to obtain now that crystaloid is on sell in Arena Shop, cost around 9000 insignia)
                                ~~~~~ (however you still have to do level 50+ dungeon Nightmare mode to obtain 400 legend stones)
                                ~~~~~ (you get around 10~15 legend stone (depends if you're not doing last boss cause of slow leveling))
                                ~~~~~ (that means you need 26~40 days, you'll probably take longer to obtain the required Insignia to actually craft legend)

With that, now compare it with 55 set

55 set - requires 4600 insignia, that's it... don't require anything else (besides the honor title, which you probably will have by the time you reach level 55)

So yea... if you don't have 50 legend by the time you reach 55 (don't spend your 16000 Insignia), just use 4600 to buy the 55 set.

Than you can try it out yourself to see which one you like, the PvE set (level 40) or the PvP set (level 55).

You can always just craft 50 set later, because it'll take you quite a while to get there anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X