Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krishna6488
    started a topic Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

In Many Servers Spies would go to other Guilds and would gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted.Then the spies or a character would kick all of the members for fun or for their original guilds power. Because of this the guild members that got kicked would loose the contribution and they will join another guild. The Solution for this problem is too make everyone a guild officer and only pick 2-3 most trustful and closest members.Guild officers cannot kick each other so in this case only a Guild Master/assistant guild master can only have the power to kick anyone. The only power for the guild officer is too recruited a member which is beneficial for the guild.I know making everyone a guild officer sounds stupid, but if you want to keep the guild safe and functioning then this is the only way for now.
    Last edited by Krishna6488; 06-19-2014, 11:31 PM.

• oojar4
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Then make the Officers only really TRUSTWORTHY people.
    Never had this problem in my guild (been playing for over a year and I've been an Assistant for around 10 months).
    We just don't make an Officer anyone who wants to. There are 3 Officers (people we really trust) and 6 Assistants (the core members of the guild) in my guild.
    This.

If this happened to me, I would be more annoyed with the GM or Assist. GM who handed kick power out to the first bugger who asked for it - within only hours/days of joining? Given the millions/billions of gold contributions being sat on? Are you kidding?

No doubt it's a despicable move, but it can only work if the GM or Assist. GM is a complete pleb to start with.

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    Wartune won't do that.I promise you.Even the Chinese version doesn't have any options.R2games is just gonna release new patches that's all.
    Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
    This is a simple problem to solve. Disable Instant removal for active players. Put removal on a timer, 24 hours or something like that. Give the player a chance to appeal the decision or get another officer/*** GM/GM to overturn the decision. Sure you can instant remove players that have been inactive for a long time. But not active players

Leave a comment:

• splinterz3
    replied
    This is a simple problem to solve. Disable Instant removal for active players. Put removal on a timer, 24 hours or something like that. Give the player a chance to appeal the decision or get another officer/*** GM/GM to overturn the decision. Sure you can instant remove players that have been inactive for a long time. But not active players

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    This happened to out top Guild which had a total of 5million Combat Batle rating.
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    Had happen before, but in any case an spy will aim for the highest rank posible to make his will. So in the case you make everyone GO they will aim to be AGM, so in any case the issue will be he ability of the GM to pick the right people to do the job

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Had happen before, but in any case an spy will aim for the highest rank posible to make his will. So in the case you make everyone GO they will aim to be AGM, so in any case the issue will be he ability of the GM to pick the right people to do the job

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    spies

how absolutely ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
    If Everyone is Guild officer then they cannot kick each other but they can invite.recruit members.
    Then make the Officers only really TRUSTWORTHY people.
    Never had this problem in my guild (been playing for over a year and I've been an Assistant for around 10 months).
    We just don't make an Officer anyone who wants to. There are 3 Officers (people we really trust) and 6 Assistants (the core members of the guild) in my guild.

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    If Everyone is Guild officer then they cannot kick each other but they can invite.recruit members.
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Hmm...
    You want to give people Guild Officer title, but disallow them to invite/accept/kick to/from the guild. What's the point of making them officers then, since it's actually the only thing Guild Officears can do?

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Hmm...
    You want to give people Guild Officer title, but disallow them to invite/accept/kick to/from the guild. What's the point of making them officers then, since it's actually the only thing Guild Officears can do?

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    As I said a.g.m should be the ones that aren't suspicious, high contributors,helpers.very very trustful with any matters, agrees to do anything guild master tells to do etc.
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    What about if the spy is an Asst? That would mean everyone should be an Asst?

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Its the Guild Masters choice to promote all to guild officer or not.You never know if a spy is gonna destroy your guild....
    What about if the spy is an Asst? That would mean everyone should be an Asst?

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    Its the Guild Masters choice to promote all to guild officer or not.You never know if a spy is gonna destroy your guild....
    Your idea is a good one. But not many guild masters will consider this is a good idea though. There are some things that are just meant to happen. If these situation happen, it's either you "Adapt or Leave the game"

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Assistants may be online in your server but what about the other servers.My guild has nearly 100 to 120 members active but at midnight only 10 to 15 are online.
    Your idea is a good one. But not many guild masters will consider this is a good idea though. There are some things that are just meant to happen. If these situation happen, it's either you "Adapt or Leave the game"

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    Assistants may be online in your server but what about the other servers.My guild has nearly 100 to 120 members active but at midnight only 10 to 15 are online.
    I'm not trying to say Wartune is a company. I said in any other company, people CAN'T have the same status. I also said, A good Guild Leader should select every Asst. according to each of their timezones that suites the game best to watch out for the guild. My guild has active Assts. which means in everytime of the day, they are always online.

I'm sure if an Asst. were to kick the whole guild, it that case is another. This is an MMO game, anything can happen. Spies can gain trust from a Guild Master and betray the Guild Master at a later time. I've seen this before.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X