X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2203897
    started a topic Warning On gear exchange....***

Warning On gear exchange....***

Im am very ******* off and im sure others are to. Where the **** is the warning or something about losing ur Gems when u exchange ur gear for level 40,50, or 60 gear..There has to be something done about this. A compensation or something. I bet we all would like to have our gems back that R2 took from us. We want something back for what we lost. Took a couple a months to get where I wanted to be and lost everything cause there was no warning oranything about losing ur Gems when using the gear exchange in Hot Events. Thanks R2 for ******* us over again

• sunshinε
    replied
    Simple rule: When you deal with R2`s events check all the possible ways to see if there`s something to do and read carefully before hitting exchange/collect button, they are very good at screwing players.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Yes, the new warning on Equip Exchange was added after the first guy reported his issue on the forum...

whether people actually gets compensated or not... that's another matter.

Leave a comment:

• Senthur
    replied
    Wow it really pays to be really careful sometimes, good thing I have a very careful mind to take out all the gems before exchanging even if I didn't read the Introduction coz I was lazy to read that.
    Last edited by Senthur; 06-22-2014, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    ohh.....ok
    Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post
    That was added after the event started.

Because the 2 collect buttons were in plain view without scrolling down.

This is a BULLSHEET attempt at trying to CYA......

Leave a comment:

• Raven0077
    replied
    Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
    You guys need to take a big look in the Hot event Exchange. [ATTACH=CONFIG]91457[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91458[/ATTACH]
    That was added after the event started.

Because the 2 collect buttons were in plain view without scrolling down.

This is a BULLSHEET attempt at trying to CYA......

Leave a comment:

• themental
    replied
    ahahahahah u ppl at a point make me laugh .... whose so t@rd to press exchange without removing his gems ?? .... gz now try to find a way out of this with r2 team ))

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    You guys need to take a big look in the Hot event Exchange. Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot Event Exchange Gear 1.png
Views:	2
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	1689669Click image for larger version

Name:	Note in Hot Event Exchange Gear.png
Views:	2
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1689670

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Took you a "couple of months" to get where you wanted to be..and you still didnt have lvl 60 set? lol it takes a month and a half to get full 60 set + legend..and if you were a camper, i doubt you had lvl 6 gems #18

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    So Did I.Its clearly an exchange meaning losing an item for another item.
    Originally posted by wudafuu View Post
    well some people remembered to remove gems before exchanging the equips

Leave a comment:

• wudafuu
    replied
    well some people remembered to remove gems before exchanging the equips

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by R2203897 View Post
    Im am very ******* off and im sure others are to. Where the **** is the warning or something about losing ur Gems when u exchange ur gear for level 40,50, or 60 gear..There has to be something done about this. A compensation or something. I bet we all would like to have our gems back that R2 took from us. We want something back for what we lost. Took a couple a months to get where I wanted to be and lost everything cause there was no warning oranything about losing ur Gems when using the gear exchange in Hot Events. Thanks R2 for ******* us over again
    The probability of losing gems was a predictable situation to happen, even as to though R2 did not give a warning(which I believe is part of the business plan). I've advised some people to try and send a ticket, but they got a reply they won't be getting a gem refund. I just hope this message of yours poses as a warning to others, because many people have fallen into this trap, and many people are about to.

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    Wow that's a huge loss. R2 Should do something about that especially if you spent money for the gems.

Leave a comment:

• R2203897
    replied
    9 Gems. 6 level 6 and 3 level 5

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    How many gems did you loose? What Level were they?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X