No announcement yet.

Mages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I have not yet seen how well it may work to my the best of my ability with my char so until I can try it out at level 40 then I will decide how
    well it works with my char but I know one thing I'm not gonna sit around letting it glue itself to those empty little socket like astral holes waiting
    to be used T.T

and thks for letting me know about the Goddess Blessing and I thought the regeneration astral was a terrible thing I shouldn't have let it get
    absorbed whyyyy? >O< I'm an idiot T.T yah I love tanking people people down and pulling out a heavy matk attack, the only thing is my matk is
    sometimes a wee bit weak but then I stared to realize its the refining of my gears and it did wonders for me now its just my gawsh darn defenses so I'm seeing some of my weak points yah I was doing some studying in the library called Wartune's Library lol theres no such thing as that
    in-game but it would be kinda cool if it had that as they usually say knowledge is power altho power does come with its prizes, consequences, and prices to pay.................no rlly literally prices including real life money and in-game money including daru and kyanite but that's just life
    T.T
    Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-03-2014, 10:21 AM.
    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

if you're lv 30-39 mage, use matk, pdef, mdef/hp
      lv 40-49, matk, pdef, mdef, ewd
      lv 50-59, add refined goddess
      IGN: Kill Me
      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

I used aegis major until about level 50 then replaced it with RGB .....
        Aegis major reduces the damage you take. I remember doing graveyard and taking 1 damage from everything. I was the tank forever. Lolz..... around level 50 or so the damage gets higher so you need Refined Goddess Blessing because the damage gets to be a lot, but even right now u can use Aegis Major and you will notice a huge difference.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
          if you're lv 30-39 mage, use matk, pdef, mdef/hp
          lv 40-49, matk, pdef, mdef, ewd
          lv 50-59, add refined goddess
          This is about the bestt way to sum it up. +1 for the concise advice.
          However you might thinking of running the ewd/goddess blessing combo at 40-49 and trade out mdef. Damage reduction can be just as effective as individual mdef/pdef astrals combined, and you have high mdef already.

Aegis major is a big waste unless you are level 15. Once you start taking more than 1k damage, a 20% reduction will outweigh a 200 point reduction. You just have to calculate how much damage you are taking to see when to trade it out.
          Last edited by CrizzyB; 07-03-2014, 10:51 AM.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
            if you're lv 30-39 mage, use matk, pdef, mdef
            HP astral is pretty useless in 39 , i know mages have the worst HP but equipping HP astral wont help . MATK , PDEF is a must . MDEF or EWD . incase your mdef is good . EWD should be perfect
            Last edited by MageRockz; 07-07-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Calling mages "squishy" isn't an insult.

Comment

I think imma use both but then again this is me sounding stupid cause I notice I can tank heavy but dude I loves to OVER TANK EVEN HARDER
                like that indestructible thing u keep banging on for the rest of ur life endlessly till ur arms have waned out and ur dead at some point through my heavy attacks tanking does have its sweet juicy rewards especially for mp dungeons and Yesheron I believe I already know that read my previous posts from top to bottom thks T.T
                Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-03-2014, 04:52 PM.
                I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Working...
                X