Necro and other r2 funny stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    Deep freeze is the reason and that skill alone pretty much makes archers the op class in pve. Add gaia to the mix and it makes archers broken.
    you're insane. obviously you're not a archer.

Comment

To be fair, getting a Mire Rune isn't easy. If they had it in the Rune Exchange event, that'd be different, but being stuck waiting for it in the Mystery Shop is kinda crappy. I've known people to blow a $300 recharge trying to get it and never having it show up.

That said, I'm waiting for one as well, I won't run Necro again until I get one. I haven't run it in about 2 months, but I've got enough runestones saved to get it L10 the day it appears in shop, or they do an exchange for it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        you're insane. obviously you're not a archer.
        That's a fairly accurate assessment from the poster you replied to. Deep Freeze, when used with the speed casting exploit to get 2 attacks off per turn, will not have any gaps. An Archer can just DF+AS, AP+AS x4 and repeat process. No need to even go into pet mode since it's the equivalent of doing 600% Damage per attack from the enemy. No other class can match that now.

Knights will soon enough though, and then the Archers are gonna be mighty upset. There's a reason Knights rule the roost in the China servers. After Adv Class Skills come out they've got the best AoE Debuff, a 1s CD Slow Attack that lasts 3 Rounds, the best Rage Regen and the best single-target Delphics.

The Mage class is really designed for Multi-Player PvP and PvE. They're not a solo class at all, and the gap widens with Adv Class Skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          That's a fairly accurate assessment from the poster you replied to. Deep Freeze, when used with the speed casting exploit to get 2 attacks off per turn, will not have any gaps. An Archer can just DF+AS, AP+AS x4 and repeat process. No need to even go into pet mode since it's the equivalent of doing 600% Damage per attack from the enemy. No other class can match that now.

Knights will soon enough though, and then the Archers are gonna be mighty upset. There's a reason Knights rule the roost in the China servers. After Adv Class Skills come out they've got the best AoE Debuff, a 1s CD Slow Attack that lasts 3 Rounds, the best Rage Regen and the best single-target Delphics.

The Mage class is really designed for Multi-Player PvP and PvE. They're not a solo class at all, and the gap widens with Adv Class Skills.
          false.. you have Cupcake status
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

To beat necro boss, you need to know few things, first necro boss 26 or higher they have something in common. if u check my stats you will notice something. is all about attack, HP, and skill rotation, when use awaken and how many skill use when awaken.
            i beat 26 without mire rune at 170k BR mage, i beat 28 with mire rune 185k, and 30 around 190k. but 30 is easier once you know the trick. cause i have manually kill 30 everyday. if you need tips on how to beat 26 just pm me, i share u my secret.
            暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
              To beat necro boss, you need to know few things, first necro boss 26 or higher they have something in common. if u check my stats you will notice something. is all about attack, HP, and skill rotation, when use awaken and how many skill use when awaken.
              i beat 26 without mire rune at 170k BR mage, i beat 28 with mire rune 185k, and 30 around 190k. but 30 is easier once you know the trick. cause i have manually kill 30 everyday. if you need tips on how to beat 26 just pm me, i share u my secret.
              why share with him/her only.........at least share to people who will understand it

Comment

When I evolve my Gaia, I hope to be able to reach stage 30. Still stuck at level 29 though

Comment

To be fair, getting a Mire Rune isn't easy. If they had it in the Rune Exchange event, that'd be different, but being stuck waiting for it in the Mystery Shop is kinda crappy. I've known people to blow a $300 recharge trying to get it and never having it show up.

That said, I'm waiting for one as well, I won't run Necro again until I get one. I haven't run it in about 2 months, but I've got enough runestones saved to get it L10 the day it appears in shop, or they do an exchange for it.
                  I got Mire rune appearing random in Mistery Shop twice. And I just refresh it once/4h.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
                    pmed you already and waiting on the response...thx in advance
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

He is over 250k BR. He probably does a $300 recharge before breakfast daily. There are many pure cashers that never really learned how to play. Cant tell you how many times some of the highest BR archers would do delphic to my troops in CW.

Comment

hahaha so funny im no 15 in str in my server and have stopped vip and spending anything for half year now . i am at necro 25 same as our top 180k archer and im only 140. i also got most first kills in gods descent and made them all whale cry . especially the knights and mages. DF is not the only way u can do it all archers have df but not the only that matters. and no u dont need df to get 2 attacks
                        u need df to fire 3 attacks and possibly rune before boss atks. u know why? cause archers got squishiest defs. so stop whining u dweeb u should be ashamed posting those things.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                          So how is it that this ** archer who I find funny. He is 175k br and is at neccro 30 I with 266k br when I run it as mage 26 and cant get past. But if I fight the whiney POS in anywhere like bg or arena he is a 2 shot dead pile of junk. So it's not like im weak or new at this just trying to figure out how the POS who tried can be so far just how? And don't tell me this ** about dmg reduce or increase cuz 2 hits I kill him. My medusa with 30% dmg incrs and my 320k health I still lose. Im sure there is some explanation cuz I know it aint talent he has none. And spartana is what 223k br and is only 28 id luv to hear he cheats cuz that would make my year seeing how he's scum...............
                          could he could potted lots and heal like crazy on 30? he is at 30 but din passed 30 i suppose..
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
                            hahaha so funny im no 15 in str in my server and have stopped vip and spending anything for half year now . i am at necro 25 same as our top 180k archer and im only 140. i also got most first kills in gods descent and made them all whale cry . especially the knights and mages. DF is not the only way u can do it all archers have df but not the only that matters. and no u dont need df to get 2 attacks
                            u need df to fire 3 attacks and possibly rune before boss atks. u know why? cause archers got squishiest defs. so stop whining u dweeb u should be ashamed posting those things.
                            +1.. actually br is just a guide..

Comment

so many calculation for? ALL YOU NEED IS A FAT WALLET.. ROFL..

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                                I got Mire rune appearing random in Mistery Shop twice. And I just refresh it once/4h.
                                then you are really lucky, i had at least 5 ancient rune packs (not all on same char) but never a mire rune. and i know only one person on my server who got it and hes a heavy casher. but good to know its even possible

Comment

Working...
                                X