Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need extremely urgent help

@Memory Lane
    Remember when I said that I got a friend to recharge for me and it didn't work? Now he can't recharge for his own account! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!! I WANT A CLEAR EXPLANATION AND A WAY TO SOLVE THIS!! THIS WENT WAY TOO FAR

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Cause you're not suppose to share credit cards across accounts... it counts as sharing account, which technically is against the ToS... but no one really cares.
    Which is why most people tends to get UGC, which also seems to be having problems last I saw... lol...

PS: mods don't have answers, at most they'll just direct you to make support tickets... like always, so... go make support tickets.

Comment

I already made support tickets, sent messages to Emma and that new G.M and Memory Lane. I didn't know it was prohibited until I made the second thread after I had already tried it once again..
      Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Cause you're not suppose to share credit cards across accounts... it counts as sharing account, which technically is against the ToS... but no one really cares.
      Which is why most people tends to get UGC, which also seems to be having problems last I saw... lol...

PS: mods don't have answers, at most they'll just direct you to make support tickets... like always, so... go make support tickets.

Server:
      250 Willow Brook

Comment

I gave you a clear explanation last time, and I know what's going on because I've seen it happen many times over the last almost 3 years here.

For your friend, what happens is the payment provider (Playspan) sees that the same payment account is being used on multiple accounts in multiple locations and it blocks it for fraudulent activity to protect the owner of the account. So, now your friend is going to need to contact Playspan and see if he can get it sorted out. There's no promises there- Playspan's security system is super strict, and I have tried to help someone who was fighting with them for over a year to get unblocked after recharging for a friend and it never happened.

I would normally agree with the statement 'send in a ticket', but, you'd have to admit to R2 that you broke the site rules by allowing someone to log into your account, which is not something you want to do. So, email Playspan or call them, but it's Playspan that you're having an issue with right now, not R2. You can send in a ticket to R2 if you want, and R2 can contact Playspan for you, but either way, you'd still be waiting for a response from Playspan.

Just an FYI- don't send pm's to the GMs through the forum. They cannot provide you assistance through the forum, nor are they the ones who handle tickets. If you got a response (as in, if they see your message among the thousands of pm's they probably have), it would only be to send in a ticket.

You can provide your ticket number here, and I can poke someone to see if they got a response from Playspan yet.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

letting someone login my account is against the site's rules?! Well I never knew that (I heard that crusader sold his account? And that some other guy logs in for like 4~5 really strong players). And that even 2 people share the same account. Anyway, he told me that they asked for a passport pick and a utility bill. Is there any other to avoid this or to lift the block without having to upload personal information? Also can the wartune staff like provide info that he was the one who logged into my account under my administration and under his full approval? Like a testimony or something like it to make things go easier. Thanks.
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I gave you a clear explanation last time, and I know what's going on because I've seen it happen many times over the last almost 3 years here.

For your friend, what happens is the payment provider (Playspan) sees that the same payment account is being used on multiple accounts in multiple locations and it blocks it for fraudulent activity to protect the owner of the account. So, now your friend is going to need to contact Playspan and see if he can get it sorted out. There's no promises there- Playspan's security system is super strict, and I have tried to help someone who was fighting with them for over a year to get unblocked after recharging for a friend and it never happened.

I would normally agree with the statement 'send in a ticket', but, you'd have to admit to R2 that you broke the site rules by allowing someone to log into your account, which is not something you want to do. So, email Playspan or call them, but it's Playspan that you're having an issue with right now, not R2. You can send in a ticket to R2 if you want, and R2 can contact Playspan for you, but either way, you'd still be waiting for a response from Playspan.

Just an FYI- don't send pm's to the GMs through the forum. They cannot provide you assistance through the forum, nor are they the ones who handle tickets. If you got a response (as in, if they see your message among the thousands of pm's they probably have), it would only be to send in a ticket.

You can provide your ticket number here, and I can poke someone to see if they got a response from Playspan yet.

Server:
          250 Willow Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
            letting someone login my account is against the site's rules?! Well I never knew that (I heard that crusader sold his account? And that some other guy logs in for like 4~5 really strong players). And that even 2 people share the same account. Anyway, he told me that they asked for a passport pick and a utility bill. Is there any other to avoid this or to lift the block without having to upload personal information? Also can the wartune staff like provide info that he was the one who logged into my account under my administration and under his full approval? Like a testimony or something like it to make things go easier. Thanks.

Terms of Service
            Originally posted by Terms of Service
            Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of our Games accounts or R2Games accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that contained in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any account.
            R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that contained or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.
            Your Password

At the time your account is opened, you must set a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your account or account name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Services. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to any third parties, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

so the same thing would happen if you recharge on alt accounts? (that you made and own yourself)

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                so the same thing would happen if you recharge on alt accounts? (that you made and own yourself)
                According to ToS, you can have and recharge multiple accounts

You're having non-R2 related problem.
                Your online cash transfer provider (Playspan) veryfied your latest transfers/purchases and figured out that they maight've been anomalous and/or without your knowledge.

Comment

Hmm...a lot gifted accounts on mine server and no problems for them. We even asked Magister is that ok and he said it's ok.. So...dont know what is against rules anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sharuma View Post
                    Hmm...a lot gifted accounts on mine server and no problems for them. We even asked Magister is that ok and he said it's ok.. So...dont know what is against rules anymore
                    Stealing in real life is also forbidden but it still happens, doesn't it?

Comment

lmao first off r2 dont care where the money comeing from i seen tons of people share accounts r2 dont give two Cupcakes .. second use paypal , way more easier then payspam and lot less trouble . payspam suxs ***
                      KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by sharuma View Post
                        If by 'gifted accounts' you mean account sharing or giving your account to someone else: that is most definitely not ok. And if a Magister said that it was, then that was a mistake on their part.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-11-2014, 07:56 AM.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

like on my server theres ton of people useing strong accounts playing gb of players that quit or cant be on while gb is .. like i said R2 dont care cause they big cashiers or once was ... we all know when big cashiers do it then its ok cause what r2 gonna do nothing cause they want that money
                          KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                            like on my server theres ton of people useing strong accounts playing gb of players that quit or cant be on while gb is .. like i said R2 dont care cause they big cashiers or once was ... we all know when big cashiers do it then its ok cause what r2 gonna do nothing cause they want that money
                            It doesn't matter who does that. R2 made such rules, but they're not really care about it, because they know, they would lose many players then.
                            But if you all here keep talking like this, they may finally get serious about it and actually ban some accounts.

Comment

lmao lmao lmao lmao lol . thats one of the funniest things i heard this morning
                              KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Working...
                              X