I need extremely urgent help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    If by 'gifted accounts' you mean account sharing or giving your account to someone else: that is most definitely not ok. And if a Magister said that it was, then that was a mistake on their part.
    Yes actually they did say that, I too am on Sharuma's server and the conversation with the magister was with me. I cant find the conversation as obviously we werent friends etc. But yes he expressed that selling is the only bad thing, however its hard to prove someone sold the account. So are you telling me its not okay to share an account or give your account to someone else?

I mean for my guild if we took all the shared accounts on the server, we would trash them in GB but at the moment we lose. Which makes a difference to us, but i personally would feel harsh if i sold out those who shared accounts
    Last edited by chrisarnold94; 07-11-2014, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
      Yes actually they did say that, I too am on Sharuma's server and the conversation with the magister was with me. I cant find the conversation as obviously we werent friends etc. But yes he expressed that selling is the only bad thing, however its hard to prove someone sold the account. So are you telling me its not okay to share an account or give your account to someone else?
      Can you please tell me which server it was and when this conversation took place? Because yeah: it's definitely not ok, and the Magister should not have said that.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Can you please tell me which server it was and when this conversation took place? Because yeah: it's definitely not ok, and the Magister should not have said that.
        i will pm...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
          i will pm...
          Thank you
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Recharging across account doesn't necessarily mean you're sharing account... His friend could have easily given him his credit card information for the original user to recharge. The rule is, you can't share accounts, not you can't share credit cards.

Comment

Same problem on our server, 80% of the top... lets say 30 are shared accounts. But have given up on getting r2 to do anything, cause obviusly if there's cash, there's no rules.(Yeah kinda p...... they don't enforce their own rules)

Comment

Working...
              X