Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event changes by R2. R2 broke my dream for my last attempt on apolo and hydes seal.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Be patient.

This is likely a bug, they upped the exchange so no one could abuse for whips and then with the other maint they then do a rollback/restore/whatever.

(my thoughts)

If it isn't better after the normal maintenance, then get the pitchforks and whatnot.
    That's what I think too.

Comment

i got a hades from opening my very first box after completing the card engulfing event

Comment

Don't you see any logic in adjusting the exchange to 5x and boxes drop also 5 event items? Nothing wrong here, you just had false hopes to start with.

Also you really thought you could get "free" apollo/hades seals? When was the last time we could get something for free?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          Don't you see any logic in adjusting the exchange to 5x and boxes drop also 5 event items? Nothing wrong here, you just had false hopes to start with.

Also you really thought you could get "free" apollo/hades seals? When was the last time we could get something for free?
          maybe asking for a free one is too much but no matter how you look at this its unreasonable. the event before this dumb fix, with bad luck u probably still wouldnt get hades or apolo within $100, and with no trading or selling in this ***** version of the game increasing the prices so dam much is just stupidly unreasonable.

Comment

Maybe not free but i know many ppl that were gonna recharge even if they had to get all seals from the chests to get hades, if they dont change it back to what
            the event was originally then they just lost money (which knowing R2 idk what they are thinking with this).

Oh and oceanic servers didnt have rollbacks yet, we will see what happens.

Comment

Nothing wrong with upping the exchange to 5x and boxes drop 5 event items. Only thing wrong is the drop rate of the 5 event items on those boxes...it results in you getting lesser event pieces than before yet now you need more event pieces to get lesser items than you used to be able to get with the same amount of event pieces after converting the multiplier
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

ummm...can anyone enlight me about what is the problem? They give 5 x event items in the boxes instead of one, and you need 5 times more for the exchange, so isn't that the same? if the exchange would have been 5 times lower, you would have got 1 x event items from the boxes, not 5 so you can get the sylphs for free lol. So what is the problem besides r2 wanting to make our math harder?

edit: just noticed bakuryuuha's post, and I believe the chances for reduces for the beams too, it has nothing to do with the 5 x as the op implies
                Last edited by Draggyy; 07-17-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  ummm...can anyone enlight me about what is the problem? They give 5 x event items in the boxes instead of one, and you need 5 times more for the exchange, so isn't that the same? if the exchange would have been 5 times lower, you would have got 1 x event items from the boxes, not 5 so you can get the sylphs for free lol. So what is the problem besides r2 wanting to make our math harder?

edit: just noticed bakuryuuha's post, and I believe the chances for reduces for the beams too, it has nothing to do with the 5 x as the op suggests
                  It was chance of 5 token items per box for 450 token rewards (hades and apollo this case) but they changed to 2250 these 2 rewards and kept the same chance
                  of getting 5 token items per box, total scam imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Nothing wrong with upping the exchange to 5x and boxes drop 5 event items. Only thing wrong is the drop rate of the 5 event items on those boxes...it results in you getting lesser event pieces than before yet now you need more event pieces to get lesser items than you used to be able to get with the same amount of event pieces after converting the multiplier
                    This is different from what the op problem is.

And sadly thats the 2nd time in a row we get it - getting the event items from boxes we get from quests/events, not directly. Which sucks. As someone said before the game now depends too much on gambling and your luck, not even money.

For reference i got just 26 beams of light, but lots of other ****, which is lowest event items ever i've got since game start, not enough even for 1 piece of clothing (not that i want one)
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post

edit: just noticed bakuryuuha's post, and I believe the chances for reduces for the beams too, it has nothing to do with the 5 x as the op suggests
                      actually the event box always gave 5 tokins when it was announced and put active on ocianic server the only thing that changed was the prices getting up'd so yea its not the same

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                        actually the event box always gave 5 tokins when it was announced and put active on ocianic server the only thing that changed was the prices getting up'd so yea its not the same
                        I bet that was an error from their side like the exhange one, there is no way they would give us whips for free, nor the new items for hades/apollo upgrade that easily
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 07-17-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

You need to spend approximately 350 (900+ boxes) dollars to get enough shards to exchange for sylph unless you get lucky- which I never got with these boxes, only total noobs seem to get good items from them.(the cashers need to spend untill they collect shards mostly) Yesterday I have seen 15K br lvl 50 player on cloud sailor- his mount stats were +45 each with that mount.

Comment

problem with exchange rate is that now Hades/Apolo price is up like 3 times, then the previouse event, and the side prices from the chests are totaly USELESS.

but then again what we expect from r2 - fail as intended. when was the last(first time) some man of autority answered the many complains of the paying customers?

Comment

seriously read the chest and read the tab for exchange again. this game just have too many people complaining for the sake of doing so even when it is not valid
                              S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                              IGN : Neggy

Comment

Look at what events posted by Wartune dot com and what we get. http://www dot wartune dot com/events/series/event.html#

Comment

Working...
                                X