X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Val-K
    replied
    Thank you Thank you ^^ ... i'm so pretty ^^

I hope i kick a**** as well ... even mine!

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    anyone got the new athena passive and can tell how it works? does it stack? and how often?

Leave a comment:

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    Athena looks really cool

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140718-WA0006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	1691471Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140718-WA0008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1691472

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Come again people in my server has like 10-12 x Apollo Seal frome past sales boxes and Magic Pots etc no people actived more that 1 sylph frome echo class.

So many people alredy have like alot of seals in Guild Valut to exchange.
    Is not so hard to get all the shards for free todays exchange is not the apollos/hades man just got in the box some people has seals over frome pass time.

is explaine why many alreyd have it.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
    i can translate but not official either lol, i do my best. we can skip the name, because naming a skill is very hard and easier to make wrong name lol.
    those passive bascilly are similar, there are total of 7 passive skill , all 6 sylph can learn reduce 20% of water dmg or wind, fire, eletric dmg , and hade can learn reduce 20% light dmg and 10% all others dmg .
    and apollo learn 20% of dark dmg and 10% of all others dmg. 5 passive skill are all for element type reduce dmg,
    and last 2 are about awaken point, 1 are when u attack others u get chance steal 150 awaken point, and others are when u take damage u have chance to restore 300 awaken point.
    ty sushi sensei

Leave a comment:

• 魔族:Sushi
    replied
    i can translate but not official either lol, i do my best. we can skip the name, because naming a skill is very hard and easier to make wrong name lol.
    those passive bascilly are similar, there are total of 7 passive skill , all 6 sylph can learn reduce 20% of water dmg or wind, fire, eletric dmg , and hade can learn reduce 20% light dmg and 10% all others dmg .
    and apollo learn 20% of dark dmg and 10% of all others dmg. 5 passive skill are all for element type reduce dmg,
    and last 2 are about awaken point, 1 are when u attack others u get chance steal 150 awaken point, and others are when u take damage u have chance to restore 300 awaken point.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    the red sylph skill? yes they all passive tho no active, but alot passive like 6 passive .and they all same for all sylph.
    yes please

Leave a comment:

replied
    the red sylph skill? yes they all passive tho no active, but alot passive like 6 passive .and they all same for all sylph.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    ^sushi do you know skills of 2nd evo sylphs?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    I don't know where you get your info from either. It's pretty obvious if you can read chinese.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...isandHades.png
    yes i can read chinese, but where that source from? idk if u know chinese or not, that is someone write it out, who know who wrote those. but they are not offical, and nothing was right, the skill name, or the the skill scription. so dont bring
    something unknow people wrote on a paper and compare with real stuff. they are 100% incorrect. so end story. and i get my info from my toon in china as today, that is where i got my info from, and ur info was obvisouly from ??? no date no source.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    idk where info u got it from. athena with reflect shield? and aegis get slow? reflect shiled is medusa, and slow is hercule. 1 last time, all skill in china are the same as here. and if you say they both skill are sux in china and here but they are completely diff, can you show it to me what are the diff ? but overall this wartune is transfer from changyou ( brought 7road), and again they do very bad job on translate.
    I don't know where you get your info from either. It's pretty obvious if you can read chinese.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...isandHades.png

Leave a comment:

replied
    Aegis dont have 3 AOE, just 2, AWE is not aoe, is single attack, but i know it say attack all emenis, which is bad translate. but still good skill, i assume u got this 5 skill, delp, devour soul, devil gaze, and those 2 new skill?

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Well, I got Death's Harvest and Awe, and I'm pretty happy with them.
    Aegis with 3 Aoes is a nuclear bomb in Arenas and GB, after CW I'll be able to access better how it works on 1vs1.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Probably bad translation because, I still don't know about those mysterious "other versions" everyone talking about, but, no one got any proof.

Leave a comment:

• Xanderka
    replied
    so maybe the translation we got 1 year ago was wrong or from some different version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X