Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200k+ mage got 4 seals in 200 boxes.
    171k+ mage got 6 seals in 200 boxes.
    All about luck. BR ain't got nothing to do with it :-)

Comment

Just to make you guys know...
      I have a br of 156k, I have Athena and Hades and yes, I am a casher... Though, I bought 15 box yesterday and I got 2 Apollo seal so no, it's not giving them more often to low-br-not-casher player. It's all luck...
      You guys should be happy that some no-casher get free nice stuff instead of been jealous...
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartuneboxes.png
Views:	1
Size:	841.1 KB
ID:	1691872
        Definitely its truth, only players that get something from boxes are either noobs or big cashers.I always buy like 50 boxes per event and never got anything good from them.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
          Hopefully everything will go back to normal like it was months ago
          I doubt that..
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I honestly don't know.

On one hand, my noob mage whom I hardly play got a Hades in ten boxes while my main mage didn't manage anything good whatsoever in 100.

On the other hand, what you have to understand is that most people playing are newbies and weak players. The total number of chests distributed to them is probably a lot higher than what is distributed to the top players, even though the top gets more per person. So of course when you see someone getting the seal in chat more often than not it will be a newbie.

But... I have definitely noticed among all my characters, the luck in drops is invertedly related to the amount of cash spent on it. This goes for everything, astrals, crypt key drops, box rewards, you name it...

Comment

Some guy today on my server said he logged into an old account he hadnt been on in months got 2 hades in like 4 boxes from the days events. Total noob account he said.

Ive noticed this changed happened around the time Magic pots came back into effect. All the noobs on my server got the good rewards and the big cashers had to cash hard to get anything decent and the middle cashers get nothing.

I dont really see the effect it has on astrals, but the drop rate for CK's has definitely been nerfed, i used to get 1/2/3 a day and now i get about 3 a week. this is probably due to the fact that the lvl 80 set is all crypt token based in my opinion, so they want to make it harder/longer to get the set, i dunno. but the drop rate is awful now

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                Some guy today on my server said he logged into an old account he hadnt been on in months got 2 hades in like 4 boxes from the days events. Total noob account he said.

Ive noticed this changed happened around the time Magic pots came back into effect. All the noobs on my server got the good rewards and the big cashers had to cash hard to get anything decent and the middle cashers get nothing.

I dont really see the effect it has on astrals, but the drop rate for CK's has definitely been nerfed, i used to get 1/2/3 a day and now i get about 3 a week. this is probably due to the fact that the lvl 80 set is all crypt token based in my opinion, so they want to make it harder/longer to get the set, i dunno. but the drop rate is awful now
                I still get 1-3 crypt keys daily soo yuh

Bad days happen but this **** is all about luck or bad luck and randomly generated chance.

I believe this puts it best:
                On the other hand, what you have to understand is that most people playing are newbies and weak players. The total number of chests distributed to them is probably a lot higher than what is distributed to the top players, even though the top gets more per person. So of course when you see someone getting the seal in chat more often than not it will be a newbie.

Even though pitchforks and lynch mobs are great and whatnot, it really is true that there's a much higher amount of lowbie players around so we can base speculation and conspiracy theories off it.

That said I play on two accounts, for the frost beat event on both I got it for free/$0 invested in getting it. Both toons 100k+ br
                For loyal steed/cloud sailor, got jack squat on both.

And then this sylph event, on one got hades and on other got apollo, granted the apollo is useless since got 2 already but hey ho, main drop is still a main drop even if I exchanged it for other ****.

Just gotta hope for better luck or spend so much $$$ that it defies any luck!

Comment

Nothing has changed it's just a little bit of paranoia and a useless thread with already 4 pages of answers.
                  Character: Ciprian
                  Wartune Server 85
                  Mage, LVL 80, 133K BR
                  Lord Divine

Youtube channel: Ciprian Wartune

Comment

What i have noticed is that those who get good rewards are either weak, less active players, or heavy cashers... those who are in the middle rarely gets good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      What i have noticed is that those who get good rewards are either weak, less active players, or heavy cashers... those who are in the middle rarely gets good stuffs.
                      A massive casher from our server bought nearly 2k chests. Got 1 seal.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                        A massive casher from our server bought nearly 2k chests. Got 1 seal.
                        At least he got good stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          At least he got good stuff...
                          Sure, but it doesn't mean, massive cashers have bigger luck.
                          And you're saying like you bought yourself 2k chests and got a total **** only.

Some months ago, 3 of our top cashers quit the game after having bought similar amount of chests and not getting a single Apollo.
                          Of course, there were some other reasons (like too many things to be done in game to keep up with the top).

Comment

Drop rates... rate drops... and keep doing the same till start to complain. Guys, keep it nice, if someone got 1000 hades and 2000 apolos seal for free just be KOol and keep walking one day you'll get somothing, i got an apolo and a friend knight a hades and another friend knight got nothing, we all almost same BR and lvl but my friend knight that have not get any sylph is a pure 100% non casher.

At the end no one knows... so i do not worry about drop rates just open the damn boxes and thatis all.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                              I have also noticed that the people getting the seals are those that do not have Apollo/Hades already, regardless of their BR.
                              lol i really wish that were true opened over 1k boxes for hades spread across events and never got it and because of this aweful droprate and only seeing low lvl low br players get it i probably never will buy any more boxes in any of their events so not so great an idea there r2...

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                                I have also noticed that the people getting the seals are those that do not have Apollo/Hades already, regardless of their BR.
                                >.> Have Apollo from a past event, was missing Hades. Got an Apollo from one of these event boxes (not free, mind). No Hades seal drop from a box, exchanged for it instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X