No announcement yet.

To Quit or Not To Quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are concerned of how other players catch up to you, then you should quit... it will free you a great burden in your life..

If you do not care how others will think of your toon, then you can play casually, like I do.... this gives me a less stressful life...

Play to enjoy life... If play does not make you enjoy life, then stop playing that game.

Comment

tbh, quit the game. rest, dont play any serious game/online game, focus to real life for a while.
      always works for me.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

you quit a hero or play long enough to watch yourself play like a zombie ty for expressing your thoughts about the game, OP
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

As with any game, or even all things in life . if your not enjoying it...stop, that simple.

This game however specifically is designed to be played with VIP, its a horrible chore without VIP, especially if you have limited time.

If you have a job, you have $8 a month, so buy VIP.

My 2c

Comment

Originally posted by loli4all View Post
            That is the overused question.

Recently I started to notice too much stuff that requires a lot of time to do is being added into the game.

Since last server merge, 6~7+ month ago, I don't have the time to do a lot of stuff.
            I don't have VIP nor do I ever recharge or buy covenant.

I can only play for up to 5 hours a day now.
            Some times even less, on Weekends, I only got around 3 hours to play...
            go to work at 9am til 11pm, play for 3 hours til 1~2am, sleep, wake up and head to work at 9am

[PS: Wall of Text Alert + may look like complains]

Because from my observation, I seem to just get weaker in all aspects as time goes on, getting less total gold in WB even tho I do more damage than before, because other people seem to be getting more damage faster than I do because of the missed stuffs.
            And PvP is just a joke now with bunch of high level evolved sylphs running around... especially when I have no Battle Protection.
            You play 5 hours a day or 3 hours a day? Wow! I just play 1 to 2 hours a day, maybe less. So I skip a lot of things including mpd.

Comment

You've gotta make your own fun in the game! Find something you enjoy and you will want to play. This goes for every game...all of them get tedious unless you find a way to keep yourself amused.

Comment

Played back when you could get everything done under a hour and only had bg and 3 wb's to attend to after that....the good old days i say(vouchers were the bomb)

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                  Played back when you could get everything done under a hour and only had bg and 3 wb's to attend to after that....the good old days i say(vouchers were the bomb)
                  by everything you mean only 3 mps? Because there was no spire, no tok, no tanks, no amethyst, no wild bosses, no cqs, might have missed something...
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    by everything you mean only 3 mps?
                    yea that is everything that i'm referring more specifically to the times b4 holy seal was introduced. Only thing that i'd keep from our now chored filled version is the reduction of mpd's to 1 vs 3.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      by everything you mean only 3 mps? Because there was no spire, no tok, no tanks, no amethyst, no wild bosses, no cqs, might have missed something...

3 MP
                      (up to 1 hour)
                      1 Cata (up to 45 mins)
                      1 Stamina (up to 2 hour)
                      3 Plunders (up to 10 mins)
                      8 Campaign (up to 40 mins)
                      1 Guild Battle (up to 50 mins)
                      1 Astral (up to 10 min per WB)
                      2 Battle Ground (up to 1 hour)
                      3 World Boss (up to 20 min ea)
                      1 Guild Blessing (up to 10 mins)

Total of up to 8 hours (if not multi-task, IE: doing Cata while doing Astral or Guild Blessing)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

3 MP
                        (up to 1 hour)
                        1 Cata (up to 45 mins)
                        1 Stamina (up to 2 hour)
                        3 Plunders (up to 10 mins)
                        8 Campaign (up to 40 mins)
                        1 Guild Battle (up to 50 mins)
                        1 Astral (up to 10 min per WB)
                        2 Battle Ground (up to 1 hour)
                        3 World Boss (up to 20 min ea)
                        1 Guild Blessing (up to 10 mins)

Total of up to 8 hours (if not multi-task, IE: doing Cata while doing Astral or Guild Blessing)
                        Cata (can be done offline once set - little active time investment unless go manual)
                        Campaign (same as cata once set little active time investment needed unless go manual)
                        alter ( same as above, once in altar just afk and sleep, work, go to park...etc)
                        gb (is not daily; 3 times a week)
                        guild blessing (10mins sounds reasonable)
                        3wb (10-30mins)
                        bg (20mines as stated)
                        3mpd ( varies on mpd)
                        astral (varies per player)

Our current version still has all this plus all the new stuff minus 1 wb and 2mpd's. Much burdern if you are one that must complete everything.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                          Cata (can be done offline once set - little active time investment unless go manual)
                          Campaign (same as cata once set little active time investment needed unless go manual)
                          alter ( same as above, once in altar just afk and sleep, work, go to park...etc)
                          gb (is not daily; 3 times a week)
                          guild blessing (10mins sounds reasonable)
                          3wb (10-30mins)
                          bg (20mines as stated)
                          3mpd ( varies on mpd)
                          astral (varies per player)

Our current version still has all this plus all the new stuff minus 1 wb and 2mpd's. Much burdern if you are one that must complete everything.
                          I am just listing stuff you can do before all the new stuff.

Also, a lot of stuff requires you leave your computer on... which in turn can shorten your computer's life because of non-stop running, especially overnight.

I broken 2 laptops before because I was leaving my character to afk farm in some other games (legally).

The graphic card broke... overheated and it died.

3 WB (on my server, it used to take up to 20 mins to clear each WB, so that's 60 mins or 1 hour)

Battleground... do you just go in at last 10 mins or something? I used to go in for full 30 mins to get as much cart as possible.
                          It was one of the only ways to get Socket Rods.

Astrals takes longer for players without VIP, no one-click. Especially when there are a lot of Gold to use into it.
                          Last edited by anichaos; 07-31-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

My laptop is almost 6 years old , it is still alive and kicking againsts all lag and I happen to use it all day continuously as l8ng as there is light in the sky (but during night it is turned off)...

Since merge, our server has become active and I can just play casually.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              My laptop is almost 6 years old , it is still alive and kicking againsts all lag and I happen to use it all day continuously as l8ng as there is light in the sky (but during night it is turned off)...

Since merge, our server has become active and I can just play casually.
                              that's what I meant.

"overnight" meaning the guy up there suggest it turn on 24/7 non-stop.

which is what happened to the 2 laptops I mentioned, now I always turn my computer off at night before I head off to sleep.

Personally I would just skip Stamina Cultivate unless there's an event that requires Stamina (if you don't have enough in the first place)

Blitz Cata at night time just before you close the game, Blitz's still run even tho you're out (unlike Stamina Cultivate, which doesn't work if you log off)
                              Last edited by anichaos; 08-01-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Also, a lot of stuff requires you leave your computer on... which in turn can shorten your computer's life because of non-stop running, especially overnight.
                                Only thing I can know that requires you to be online for is stam room, and not even worth it in my opinion.

do you just go in at last 10 mins or something? I used to go in for full 30 mins to get as much cart as possible.
                                I said as stated above which means what you said in your post lol

A for your broken laptops, sounds pretty bad. Not sure if you're unlucky or what but had my laptop for almost 4 years now and still running fairly good and i leave it on overnight fairly often. But I clean my occasionally and apply new thermal paste to heat sink every year

Comment

Working...
                                X