Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

anyone have info on advance runes or advance class skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone have info on advance runes or advance class skills?

    I cant find any info on the advance runes like what they do compared to the old runes.

    and for advance class skills I know some ppl have translated it from the chinese version but those are probably off a bit and for the updated servers unless u already have advance class the advance skills are not shown to u.
    was wondering if anyone could show the descriptions of the skills if they already achieved advance class

  • #2
    advance runes not yet out in this patch

    you can consider it as better version of a certain rune, e.g. heal rune, adv heal rune will heal 50%,5 uses
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

    Comment


    • #3
      If it's not in this patch, why is there mystery runestones in arena shop? Description says: "An item used for activating advanced runes".

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        advance runes not yet out in this patch

        you can consider it as better version of a certain rune, e.g. heal rune, adv heal rune will heal 50%,5 uses
        its out availble to adv class only and yes thats kind of obvious so how does an advance amnesia and chaos get better im curious about those
        and i was wondering if there was anything more unique to them
        Last edited by ArtemisS58; 08-08-2014, 12:32 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          its out availble to adv class only and yes thats kind of obvious so how does an advance amnesia and chaos get better im curious about those
          and i was wondering if there was anything more unique to them
          not all runes have advanced version
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            not all runes have advanced version
            hmm didnt know that i only have one maxed rune and it says i can advance it which is bruatlity so advance option is only shown if a rune can be advanced on already maxed runes.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              advance runes not yet out in this patch
              I see them in the league shop
              Click image for larger version

Name:	advancerunestone.png
Views:	1
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	1692584
              (PS its in the newest patch that some servers have atm)
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight
              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                I see them in the league shop
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]98496[/ATTACH]
                (PS its in the newest patch that some servers have atm)
                oh because no one mentioned about that so I tot not in this patch @_@

                Is League Shop similar as Arena shop, need new item from 4 vs 4 GA?
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  oh because no one mentioned about that so I tot not in this patch @_@

                  Is League Shop similar as Arena shop, need new item from 4 vs 4 GA?
                  its like the warrior chest, itll be given out every end of the week the league insigs i mean.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                    its like the warrior chest, itll be given out every end of the week the league insigs i mean.
                    I think you get league insig daily + a larger amount weekly. Also it resets monthly so you gotta spend them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      I think you get league insig daily + a larger amount weekly. Also it resets monthly so you gotta spend them.
                      im on the updated server and already did the new arena, u dont get it its either a bug or comes at the end of the week. it says i get +6 league insig wen i won a fight but nothing in my inventory

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                        im on the updated server and already did the new arena, u dont get it its either a bug or comes at the end of the week. it says i get +6 league insig wen i won a fight but nothing in my inventory
                        did you look at the adv shop ?

                        don't think the new insig is placed in inventory, but more like glory crystals they're just in shop until you spend / they reset

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes, as Wraithraiser said, is like glory crystal/shop. You get those points stored at your arena shop (under the correct, league tab). They are not "physical".
                          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.


                          Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                          Class : Knight
                          Nick : Khine

                          Rank : Puny/Weakling/Decent/Outstanding/Goddess

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            did you look at the adv shop ?

                            don't think the new insig is placed in inventory, but more like glory crystals they're just in shop until you spend / they reset
                            how much it gives for a win/lose/weekly?
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              how much it gives for a win/lose/weekly?
                              i was getting 22 for a win and 6 for a loss im sure,,,for the weekly it depends which group you finish in(diamond 2000,gold 1500,silver 1200 and iron 900) atm the rankings aint working but over 2 days ive accumulated 136 league insig(been facing some monsters in the arena so far)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X